One puff being a glass of rosé
喝一杯桃红葡萄酒
on a warm, summery day.
五口烟代表你在小巷里浑身赤♥裸♥地醒过来
Five puffs being you wake up naked in an alley
屁♥眼♥里还插着东西
with something stuck in your ass,
根本不知道自己在哪儿
no idea where the fuck you are.
别烦客人 弗兰克
Leave the customers alone, Frank.
我要两根粉色薄荷加十颗软糖
Two Pink Peppermints and ten gummies, please.
天啊 我们真的还需要更多合法毒品吗
Christ. Do we really need another legal intoxicating substance?
那玩意就是诱导性毒品
That shit's a gateway drug.
大♥麻♥吗
Weed?
我们已经进入新世纪20年了 南希·里根
We're 20 years into the next century, Nancy Reagan.
这实际上是人身自♥由♥的问题
It's really a question of personal freedom.
这和你有鸡毛关系
Why is it any of your damn business
就算我吃完饭想抽一根又如何
if I choose to smoke a fat one after dinner?
或者在本地连锁餐厅的厕所里注射一发
Or shoot up in the privacy of my local Denny's bathroom?
这是我的生活 我的身体 我的选择
It's my life. My body, my choice.
汤米 你的问题是
Your problem, Tommy,
你认为整天坐在酒吧凳上
is you think knocking back boilermakers
猛灌啤酒掺威士忌
while your ass is stuck on that stool
是所有精力充沛的美国白人男
is something that all red-blooded white American males
该干的事
are supposed to do,
而抽大♥麻♥是黑人才会做的事
while smoking weed is a Black folk thing.
大♥麻♥在过去百年内违法的
The only reason why marijuana's been illegal
唯一原因
for the last hundred years
是因为抽大♥麻♥的都是贫民区的穷苦黑人
is because poor Black people in the ghetto were smoking it.
吸大♥麻♥有罪是种族歧视
Marijuana prosecution was criminalized racism.
现在白人决定他们也喜欢抽大♥麻♥
Now that white people decided they like smoking it,
大♥麻♥就必须变得合法
it has to be made legal.
不能让纯真的孩子们因为抽几根大♥麻♥
Can't make lily white kids go to prison
就去蹲监狱啊
for having a couple of blunts.
没错 我们就用这方法制止这一切
That's it. That's how we stop it.
我们社区被中产化
We've been getting gentrified
是因为这里变得太安全了
because it's gotten too safe down here.
新冠之前 谋杀率创了历史新低
The murder rate was at an all-time low before the 'VID, right?
有钱人都不怕搬到这里来了
Rich people weren't afraid to move down here.
但现在我们有了几场不错的骚乱
But now that we've had a few good riots,
烧了几家奢侈品店
burned a few bougie stores,
我肯定中产阶级开始紧张了
I'll bet you the gentrifiers are gettin' nervous.
我们要做的就是让院后区恢复往日的危险
All we gotta do is make the Yards dangerous again.
确保谋杀率节节攀升
Make sure the murder rate is rising.
让血花飞溅
Spill some blood.
难道我们得拿枪射人吗
What? We have to shoot people?
不 不是什么人都行
No, no, not just any people.
得是合适的人
The right people.
枪击几个千禧一代 比如这位艾伦
Shoot a couple of Millennials, like Alan here.
迁入的中产阶级们就会忙不迭坐网约车回巴克城
The gentrifiers would be on the first Uber back to Bucktown.
你不觉得这样有点极端吗
It's a little extreme, don't you think?
又不用杀了他
Well, you don't have to kill him.
让他们受伤就行 上上新闻
Just wound them. Get on the news.
让南区重新变得危险 恢复辉煌
Make the South Side dangerous again.
那才是我爱的芝加哥
That's the Chicago I loved.
处处见血光
A lot of bleeding.
我该走了
Well, I should probably get going.
见到你很高兴
It was so great meeting you.
-保重 -不是那个门 去后门
- Take care! - Not that door. Back door.
保持联络哦
Don't be a stranger.
他看起来倒是挺爽的
He sure acts like he's having a pretty great time.
我们也应该试试
You know, we should try it.
免了 我又不是怂货
No thanks. I'm not a loser.
有益于免疫系统
It's great for the immune system.
还有性♥欲♥ 我吸大♥麻♥后做♥爱♥特别爽
Also the libido. I've had epic sex on weed.
你要是不想吸
If you don't wanna smoke it,
那不如来一块布朗尼
why not try a brownie?
纯天然 非常美味
They're all-natural and delicious, too.
谁不喜欢布朗尼呢
Who doesn't love a brownie?
好吧 就一块布朗尼
Okay, one brownie.
-汤米 -不了
- Tommy? - Nope.
太好吃了
These are delicious.
怎么 你这只小鸡仔怂了吗
Come on. What are you, chicken?
小鸡仔 我们是二年级小屁孩吗
Chicken? A-are we in second grade?
好吧 怕了你
Fine. Oh, God.
行 给我布朗尼吧
Fine, gimme the damn brownie.
味道不错
Not bad.
你们提供免费试吃的话 我能不能...
If you're giving free samples, can I--
他完蛋了吗 长官
Going down, sir?
他完蛋了
He's going down.
恭喜你 加拉格
Congratulations, Gallagher.
你将要成为精英中的精英
You're gonna get to be one of the best of the best,
一位优秀的芝加哥警♥察♥
a goddamn Chicago police officer.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
-睡着了 -嗯
- Naptime? - Yeah.
他现在睡了
Now he sleeps.
今晚就要折腾一夜 他最近在长牙
He'll be up all night later. He's teething.
你试过弗兰克的威士忌浴缸大♥法♥吗
Have you tried Frank's whiskey trick with the tub?
现在这算是不负责任的抚养方式吧
I'm pretty sure that's considered bad parenting now.
放在那会也算不负责任的抚养方式
I'm pretty sure that was considered bad parenting then.
怎么了
What's up?
结婚这事比看上去难多了
The whole marriage thing is harder than it looks.
你和塔米的钱一起花吗
Do you and Tami share your money?
我们没结婚
We're not married.
你这么说而已
You say so.
那你们怎么处理钱的事情
So how do you handle your cash?
你们是把挣的钱放一起 还是只放一部分
Do you put it all together, or just some of it, or what?
帮我拿下扳手
Here, hold this wrench, will you?
好
Yeah.
钱的事
The money?
算是塔米管钱吧
I guess Tami kinda runs things.
你就这么把所有的钱都交给她吗
So you just give her all your money and that's it?
我们的钱太少 不用担心这种事
We don't really have enough money to worry about it.
不过 事实上
But, truth is,
我不怎么在乎钱
I don't really care much about money.
但她很在乎
And she cares a lot.
我们俩从小到大不也没什么钱
Me and you, we never had much of anything growing up,
这么多年不也挺过来了
and we always managed to get by, right?
-很勉强 -给我吧
- Barely. - Lemme see.
塔米 她从小没怎么缺过钱
Tami, she always had enough.
自从疫情开始 她就很担心我们的财政问题
Ever since this pandemic, she's worried we won't.
很奇怪 有钱的人总担心失去钱
It's weird how people with money are always afraid of losing it
穷♥人♥却只想着花钱
and all poor people can think about is spending it.
但你们是共同决定怎么花钱吗
But do you decide what you're gonna spend money on together?
我们也没什么好决定的
Well, there's really not much to decide.
我们这个月底就要破产了
We're, pretty much broke at the end of the month.
怎么了
Why?
你和米奇有什么钱方面的问题吗
You and Mick having some money troubles?
对 我赚钱 他不赚钱
Yeah, I make it, and he doesn't.
你们俩结婚之前
What, you didn't wanna talk about any of that stuff
没商量过这事吗
before you got married?
我们当时好像只一致同意了结婚
I figured we just agreed on how things were gonna work.
那就是没有了
Guess not, huh?
嗯 算是我的错吧
Yeah. It's my mistake, I guess.
那你们现在就得谈谈
Well, gotta talk about it.
你要做出让步妥协 在一起就得这样
Right? You compromise, all that couple shit.
听着 你们...
Look, you,
爱着彼此
love each other,
对吧
Right?
对
Yes.
那你们就得
Okay, so, gotta get on the same page
在婚后日子怎么过这事上达成一致
about how this marriage thing is supposed to work.
我真的不能让他按照我的想法来做吗
You sure I can't just get him to do everything the way I want?
那肯定不行
Pretty sure, yeah.
我们并没有负责任的父母告诉我们
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表