关停多少家药房♥
do we gotta put outta business today?
看上去还有五家
Uh looks like five.
下一家是丹克宿舍
Next up is Dank Dorm,
然后是新叶集团 浓雾
then New Leaf Collective, Heavy Fog,
新高度 以及最后一家
New Heights, and last but not least,
艾莱柏酒吧
The Alibi Room.
开工吧
All right, let's get it.
布拉德不接电♥话♥
Brad's not pickin' up.
这是离他家最近的警♥察♥局
Well, this is the station closest to his house,
如果他要去警局 那一定是这儿
so if he's going anywhere, it's here.
你觉得他能撑过警♥察♥的盘问吗
Think he can hold up under an interrogation?
当然不能
Hell, no.
等等 他在那儿
Wait. There he is. Okay.
你用尽一切办法让他闭嘴
All right, do what you gotta do to keep him quiet.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
布拉德
Brad?
布拉德 布拉德 停...
Brad. Brad! H--
布拉德 布拉德
Brad! Brad!
让我走
Ah! Let me go!
放开我 我要去坦白一切
Get off me! I'm gonna confess!
让我走 这是唯一的办法了
Let me go! It's the only way!
你♥他♥妈♥先闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, all right?
跟我们谈谈 我们只是想谈谈 好吗
Talk to us. We only wanna talk, all right?
快开 快开 快开
Go, go, go!
就在里面
Just in here.
特里 这是玛丽·卢克修女
Terry, this is Sister Mary Luke.
叫我玛丽·卢克就行
Oh, just Mary Luke is fine.
当修女是好久以前的事了
My days in a habit are long gone.
你就是特里吧
You must be Terry.
我得提醒你一声 他今天挺难对付的
I should warn you, he's been a handful today.
你们这俩白♥痴♥给我找了个修女
You idiots got me a fuckin' nun?
有女士在场时请注意你的言辞
Watch your language in the presence of ladies.
得了吧 还女士
Jesus Christ, lady!
我们不会亵渎上帝的圣名
And we'll not take the Lord's name in vain.
在教区关停我的女修道院以前
Before the diocese shut my convent down,
我负责照顾年老的修女
I was tending to the elderly sisters.
塞西莉亚修女得了痴呆
Sister Cecilia had dementia
经常说脏话
and a colorful vocabulary.
我发现扇她一巴掌往往能改善她的行为
I found that a-a swift smack usually fixed her behavior.
-我觉得不错 -好方法
- Yeah, that works for me. - Solid strategy.
他在这儿呢
There he is!
我要给你一个激动人心的提议
I have an exciting offer for you.
我想给你个机会 放弃你注定失败的
I'd like to give you a chance to abandon your lame entry
参赛尝试 和我联手
into the name change contest and join forces with me.
-我为什么要这样做 -因为我会赢
- Why would I do that? - Because I'm gonna win.
弗兰西斯·加拉格与子女中学
The Francis Gallagher and Children Middle School.
谢谢 但不了 我真的很想要那台平板
Thanks, but no thanks. I really want that iPad.
我一点也不关心什么狗屁平板
I don't give a damn about the iPa--
我是说 如果我们赢了 可以拿去典当
well, I mean, if we won, we'd pawn it,
然后我分一笔 但那不是重点
and I'd take a cut, but that's not the point.
我们得把加拉格家族的精神传承下去
We have to preserve the-the Gallagher legacy.
我们永远不会被遗忘 我们会不朽
We'd never be forgotten. We'd be immortal.
不用了
Yeah, I'm good, man.
我不会再问你第二遍
I'm-I'm not gonna make this offer again.
那随便你吧
Well, suit yourself.
我得去趟洗手间
I have to hit the head.
没厕纸了
No TP in there.
我 我想
You know, I-I wanna--
我想跟你说件事情
I wanted to talk to you about somethin'.
我觉得我们应该组队参加改名大赛
I think we should team up on the name change contest.
在你拒绝之前
Now, b-before you say no,
我先告诉你我的想法
I should tell you what my idea is.
弗兰西斯·加拉格与子女中学
The Francis Gallagher and Children Middle School.
你30秒前刚跟我说过一模一样的话
You literally just told me this 30 seconds ago.
我说过吗
I did?
-那你怎么回答的 -我说不 弗兰克
- What'd you say? - No, Frank!
里面没厕纸了
No toilet paper in here.
没门 维罗妮卡会把我蛋蛋放进台虎钳的
No way, dude--Veronica'll put my nuts in a table vice.
你如果不把他们的大♥麻♥处理掉
Yeah, well, if you don't get rid of their weed,
她就要去蹲监狱了
she'll be in jail.
行 如果见到他们 我会跟他们讲
Okay, I'll tell them if I see them, but there's no way
但我绝不会擅自动他们的货
I'm touching their product without talking to them first.
我们今天要去的
Hey, what was that last place
最后一个地方叫什么来着
we were supposed to hit today?
艾 艾莱柏酒吧
The A-Alibi Room?
我记得是叫这个 对吧
I think that's it, right?
如果这是我想的那一家
Well, if it's the place I'm thinkin' of,
真的不值得我们突击搜查
it's really not worth bustin'--
廉租♥房♥♥ 夫妻经营 卖♥♥点变味的大♥麻♥布朗尼
low-rent, mom/pop spot, couple of stale weed brownies,
几美元一袋的劣质大♥麻♥ 我们真不该浪费时间
nickel bags-- we shouldn't waste our time.
清单就是清单
The list is the list.
午饭后还有三家要去
We got three more after lunch,
然后就轮到 你说叫什么来着
and then it's on to-- what'd you call it?
艾莱柏酒吧
The Alibi Room.
喂
Hello.
什么 多久了
What? For how long?
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
本来应该有别人来接她的
Someone else was supposed to pick her up--
我的女朋友
m-my girlfriend.
我很抱歉
Well, I-I'm so sorry,
但我可以向你保证
but I can promise you that
我绝对不会把我女儿丢在学校不管的
I would never abandon my daughter at school.
我之前在工作 我...
I was at work, I--
一个努力抚养孩子的单亲妈妈
When you're a single working mother
难免会出这种状况
trying to provide for a kid, things like this happen.
喂
Hello?
嗨 弗兰妮
Hi, Franny.
妈妈在路上了 亲爱的
Mommy's on her way, honey.
我知道 妈妈也很想你 亲爱的
I know. Mommy misses you too, honey.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
宝贝 我有
Hey, baby, I got something
能让你露出笑容的东西 就在这儿
that'll put a smile on your face...right here.
其实 我还挺想要的
You know what? Actually, I would love that.
真的吗
For real?
操
Oh--fuck! Uhh--
你两分钟刚刚才看过有没有新信息
You just checked your messages, like, two minutes ago.
而且你不该留意一下
And shouldn't you be keeping a look out
有没有人想来抢我们之类的吗
in case someone tries to, like, rob us or somethin'?
你说她知不知道
You think she knows how to insert
怎么把尿管子插♥进♥去
the little piss tube thing--
那叫导尿管 她知道的
The catheter, yes.
也许我还是该给她打个电♥话♥
Maybe I should just give her a call,
确保一切没问题
make sure everything's okay.
我们好不容易能干活
We're finally getting work done.
能不能再专心干几小时
Can we please just concentrate for a couple more hours?
谢谢
Thank you.
也许下一站之后 我们可以顺路回去一趟
Maybe we should swing by after the next stop,
看看她是不是没事
you know, make sure she's okay.
又一家被我们干翻了
And another one bites the dust.
没错 再搞定一家就可以开喝了
Yes, one more down, and it is Miller time!
艾莱柏酒吧 赶紧痛快收尾 兄弟们
Alibi Room--let's finish it off strong, boys.
上车吧 小子 时间不等人
Hop in, kid. Time's a-wastin'.
能让我开吗
Uh, hey, can I drive?
不行
No.
你们都开了一天了
Come on, you guys've been driving all day.
擦墨镜 晒太阳
Polishing your aviators, workin' on your tan,
所有活儿都是我♥干♥的
while I've been doin' all the work.
-那又怎么样 -我从来没开过法拉利
- Yeah, so? - I've never driven a Ferrari before.
我想感受感受意大利的马力
I wanna feel some Italian horsepower.
这可能是我这辈子唯一的机会
This might be my only chance.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表