- You serious? - Yeah.
这样他们就不用付你加班费了
That way, they don't have to give you benefits.
-他们能这样钻空子吗 -能啊
- They get away with that? - They do.
就算是39小时 钱也不对
Oh, even at 39 hours, the money's not adding up.
是啊哥们 他们扣除各种费用
Ah, dude, they take out all kinds of crap.
储物柜费 安全背心费 各种各样的
Locker fees, safety vests, you name it.
一般要四个月后
It's usually about four months
你才能拿到全额工资
before you're even getting a full paycheck.
欢迎来到打工人的美国 朋友
Welcome to a working man's America, Kemosabe.
加拉格 今天巡逻怎么样啊
Yo, Gallagher, how'd it go today?
你这是怎么了
Damn, what happened to you?
不再是个警♥察♥雏儿了
Broke his cop cherry.
这辈子最爽的一天 干翻了好多人
Best day of my life. Kicked so much ass.
-天 -高级警员
- Jesus. - Senior officers
要带我们去对面的警♥察♥酒吧喝酒
are taking us to the cop bar across the street.
庆祝你们这些小蝌蚪成长为真正的女人
Celebrate you tadpoles becoming real women.
好啊 我也去
Hell yeah. I'm in.
你不去吗
Hey, you not coming?
我得回家陪家人
Gotta see the fam.
别管那位亚瑟女士了
Yeah, don't even bother with Lady Arthur over there.
他对找乐子过敏
He's allergic to fun.
快去换衣服 加拉格
Hurry up and get changed, Gallagher.
酒吧见
Meet us over there.
我建议你好好休息 卡尔
I suggest you get some rest, Carl.
我为什么要休息
Hey, why would I get some rest?
我们今天什么也没干 歇了一天
We didn't do shit today. All we did was rest.
我想要亚内斯那种惊险刺♥激♥的一天
I wanted to have an action-packed day like Yanez did,
而不是跟着姆爷唱歌♥
not sing along to Eminem.
保安的工作都比我们的有意思
A security guard would've had more fun than we did.
但我忍♥了 知道为什么吗
But I put up with it. Know why?
因为你说我们要互相支持
Because you said we gotta have each other's backs,
统一战线 我今天都要无聊死了
be a united front. I was bored shitless today.
我不在乎 因为我想成为一位最称职的搭档
I don't care, 'cause I wanna be the best partner that I can be.
所以你至少得去街对面
So the least you can do is walk across that street
请我喝杯酒
and buy me a damn drink.
好吧 搭档 就一杯
All right, partner. One drink.
天
Damn.
你搭档可真狂野
Your partner seems pretty wild.
是啊 我也没见过他这样
Yeah, first I've seen that.
我去 他好像结婚了
Oh, shit. I think he's married.
没事 蒂娜不在意的
Oh, that's okay. Tina doesn't care.
第一天当差吗
So first day, huh?
是的 你是做什么的
Yeah. What do you do?
我在那边的皮革厂工作
I'm over at the leather factory.
做大衣什么的吗
Mm. Like coats and stuff?
没那么高端
No, not as glamorous.
我们做子弹袋和步♥枪♥背带
We make bullet bags and rifle slings.
特别糟心 我身上一直散发着
It sucks. I stink like cow shit
牛屎和化学品的味道 不信你闻闻
and chemicals all the time. Smell me.
好吧
Uh, well...
你闻着 闻着挺好的
Yeah, smell-- smells great to me.
真会说话
Aw, you're sweet.
如果五年后我还在那里干
If I'm still at the factory in five years,
我允许你来射杀我
I give you permission to shoot me.
好吧
Okay.
不 我说真的
No, seriously.
用你那管粗大的枪射我
Take that big old gun of yours and shoot me.
那你希望改行做什么
And what would you rather be doing instead?
嫁个警♥察♥
Mm, marry a cop,
做他老婆
be his wife,
给他生一堆孩子
have a bunch of his kids.
别担心 乖兔兔 我们享乐而已
Don't worry, bunny. We're just having fun.
所以你为什么想当警♥察♥
So why'd you want to be po-po?
想改变现状
Um, you know, make a difference,
为社区做贡献
do something for the community,
帮忙解决难题
be a part of the solution.
-我还小的时候就... -想开操吗
- Uh, when I was a kid-- - Wanna fuck?
-等等 什么 -来吧
- Wait, what? - Come on.
好吧
Okay.
放那儿吧 我们马上就回来
Oh, leave it. We'll be right back.
你住得很近吗
Your place close?
近 但我们不去那儿
Yeah, but we're not going there.
我和我前任还住在一起
Me and my ex still live together.
兰迪 帮我们看着酒
Randy, guard our drinks.
走吧
Let's go.
你们去哪儿
Where are you guys going?
厕所 一起来吗
Bathroom. Come with?
-想去吗 -不想
- Want to? - No.
想 当然想
Yes. Absolutely.
不敢相信我们一天就把那些货都卖♥♥光了
I can't believe we sold all that product in one day.
你有点信心好不
Ye of little faith.
那么贵也没人迟疑过
No one even flinched at the high prices.
我的血液里可是流淌着大♥麻♥
Guys, weed is in my blood,
这既是比喻说法 也是真的
literally and figuratively.
我对这个行业了如指掌
I know the business inside and out.
看来你是对的 弗兰克
Guess you were right, Frank.
我很少听到别人这么说
I don't hear that often enough.
我们赚了3400块
We made $3,400.
-什么 -当然了
- What? - Course we did.
那就是每人1133块
That's $1,133 apiece.
这是你那份
Take your pile.
和你们做生意很愉快
Oh, it's been lovely doing business with you.
我们明天继续吗
Shall we do it again tomorrow?
有何不可 小维
I don't see why not. V?
好啊 直到我们的供应商恢复供货
Until our suppliers are back up and running, sure.
好极了
Excellent.
明天一大早见
I shall see you bright and early...
我的一大早是指中午
and by that, I mean noon.
我喜欢在紧急情况下帮你们一把
And I liked helping you out today with your emergency,
但试运行已经结束了
but the trial run is over.
从这一刻起
From this point going forward,
分成变成六♥四♥ 我拿六
the cut will be 60/40. I'm the 60.
-我看挺公平 -那怎么行
- Seems fair to me. - No way.
我找来原材料 我负责生产制♥造♥
I got the raw materials. I did the manufacturing.
你们只是零售商
You were simply the retail.
再见
Toodle-oo.
不管你们之前闹了什么别扭
And whatever you guys are going through,
赶紧亲一下和好吧
you gotta kiss and make up.
爽吗 宝贝
Feel good, baby?
当然 宝贝爽死了
I feel--yes, baby feels very good.
你们那边能小点声吗
Hey, can you guys keep it down in there, please?
当然 当然 兄弟
Yeah, yeah, sure, bud.
我的腿有点发抖
My--my legs are kind of getting wobbly.
你可以把一只脚踩在马桶上
If you put one foot up on the toilet,
这样通常会省力点
it usually works better.
天啊 你在对我做什么
Oh, wow, what are you doing to me?
想让我停下吗 亚瑟
Want me to stop, Arthur?
不 千万别停
No, no, no.
这样好点了 是不是
There you go. That's better, right?
也许吧 我有点分心 但我没问题的
I guess. I'm a little distracted, but I'm fine.
你会习惯隔壁有人的
You get used to these close quarters.
-你之前这么做过吗 -是啊 几十次了
- You've done this before? - Yeah, dozens of times.
太爽了 太爽了
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.
好了 我得停下 抱歉
Okay, I gotta stop. I'm sorry.
气氛变得有些古怪
This is getting a little weird.
真的吗
Really?
怎么回事 你们怎么了
What the hell? What's going on in there?
他好像死了
I think he's dead.
我的小♥逼♥害死了他
My vagina killed him.
妈的 亚瑟
Fuck, Arthur.
生日快乐 弗兰妮
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表