Hey. So did you do it?
做什么
Do what?
那件事
It.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
麦柯迪太太
Mrs. McCurdy.
你说你要去...你懂的
You said you were going to...you know.
我才没说过
I never said that.
你把我当什么人♥渣♥...
What kind of a sick--
...杀了她
...kill her.
对哦
Oh, right.
这件事啊 我试过了
Yes. Oh, I tried.
-结果呢 -我拔掉了管子
- What happened? - I pulled the plug,
但她没死
but she didn't die.
事实上 我还跟她搏斗了一番
In fact, I had to fight her.
那女人真让人意想不到
The woman is full of surprises.
虽然瘦小 但力道堪比李小龙
Slight build but Bruce Lee strong.
怎么 你就这样放弃了吗
So, what, that's it? You're just gonna give up?
不然你想让我怎么做 捅她吗
What do you want me to do, stab her?
我又不是禽兽
I'm not a monster.
首先报道今晚的头条新闻
We begin with tonight's top story.
在加菲公园临时召集的
An impromptu Unite the Right rally
团结右翼集♥会♥导致数十人被捕
in Garfield Park results in dozens of arrests.
反对者到现场阻止集♥会♥时
When protesters showed up to stop the rally,
事态迅速升级 引发暴♥力♥...
things escalated quickly, leading to violence...
我是穷光蛋
I am poor...
现在失业了 很快
unemployed, and pretty soon,
我也会无家可归
I'm gonna be homeless.
你戒酒多长时间了
How long you been sober for?
两年半
About two and a half years.
我快满六个月了
Almost six months for me.
过去
You know, in the old days,
如果发生那种破事
if that shit had happened,
我早就去"生而自♥由♥"
I'd be at BornFree right now,
把能偷的都偷走了
stealing everything in sight.
真的吗
Really?
过去的利普
See, old Lip,
不像现在的他
he wasn't the, uh, upstanding citizen
是个正直市民
that he is today.
真可惜
Well, that's a shame.
你还有钥匙吗
You still got the keys?
有
Yeah.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
老子一定会抓住你的
I'm gonna get you!
-不 -听见了吗
- No! - You hear me?
今天不行 红脖子老粗
Not today, rednecks!
我要大尿一泡
I gotta piss like a racehorse.
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表