程序是你装的 你来告诉我
I--you installed the algorithm. You tell me!
检查路由器
Check the router?
这就是你的办法 检查路由器
That's your fucking solution, check the router?
你肯定是在逗我
Gotta be kidding me.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
你们这程序
This has happened to me I--
已经卡过十次了
fucking ten times before in the past with you guys.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
设置汇率
对 我就在路由器旁边
Yeah, I'm standing at the router right now.
先冷静一下
Just-just calm down for five seconds.
我不知道
I don't know--
我不知道你想让我怎么做
Dude, I don't know what you want me to do!
路由器看着好着呢
The router looks fine.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
Hey, what the fuck are you doing, man?
快走开
The hell away from there.
等等 你做了什么
Wait, what did you just do?
你的外汇交易程序
Your Forex rate speed algorithm
设成LSF了 应该是LSE[伦敦证券交易所]was set to LSF instead of LSE.
你是想用英镑结算对吧
You're trying to trade in pounds sterling, right?
之前程序不知道你想用哪个汇率
Yeah, I-it didn't know what exchange rate you were trying to use.
卖♥♥出
交易完成
我的天 交易成功了
Oh, my God, it went through.
成功了 我挣了四千块
It wen--I just made four fucking grand.
我挣了四千块
I just made four fucking grand!
我去
Holy shit!
这是你的泰式炒河粉
Here's your pad thai.
很好 就放那
That's--yeah, great. Right there.
对了 小费
Oh, tip, um...
多少钱 二十块
What have we got, 20 bucks?
我去
Shit, man.
是10%对吧
It's ten percent, right?
喜欢操♥逼♥就按喇叭
弗兰西斯 我们马上就到医院了
Francis, we're gonna be at the hospital
好吗
very soon, okay?
有人出价了
Offer's comin' in.
多少钱
How much?
保证金五千
Earnest money, 5,000.
不错 60天的第三方保证金
That's good. Sixty-day escrow.
第三方保证金是什么鬼
What the hell is escrow?
为了确保交易成功 他们先代管钱
They hold the money to make sure the deal goes through.
不需要 我们自己就能管钱
We don't need that. We can hold the money.
我喜欢管钱
I love holdin' money.
-是那个美黑床男吗 -应该是的
- Is this the tanning bed guy? - I think so, yeah.
糟了 我晒黑了不好看
Aw, damn. I don't tan well.
-多少钱 -等等
- How much? - Hang on.
多少
How much?
28万5千
Two hundred and eighty-five.
不错啊 是不是
That's good, right?
我们欠银行25万
We owe the bank 250.
太糟糕了 是不是
That's bad, right?
我们有3万5利润 还得付税金
We'd clear 35,000, owe some money in taxes,
-也许最终赚3万 -那够好了吗
- so maybe 30? - Is that good enough?
我本来是希望能赚更多
I was hopin' for more.
那算了 我们别卖♥♥了
All right, fuck it. Let's not sell, then.
我们现在没钱 再怎么样也是多了3万
It's 30 more than we have now.
倒是可以等等看有没有更高的出价
We could wait for another offer.
-行 等吧 -但可能不会有更高的出价
- All right, let's do that. - But a better offer
或者根本没其他人出价
may not ever come or even another offer.
-石头剪刀布决定 -我讨厌这个游戏
- Rock, paper, scissors? - Oh, I hate that game.
-我总输 -你每次都出剪刀
- I always lose. - You always pick scissors.
-你每次都出石头 -没错
- You always pick rock. - Exactly.
-所以你才老输 -什么
- That's why you always lose. - What?
所以下次我应该出布吗
So I should pick paper next time?
你俩能闭嘴吗 我在想问题
Would you two shut the fuck up? I'm trying to think.
弗兰克今天来过这里吗
Has Frank been here today?
-死了的弗兰克吗 -没死透的弗兰克
- Dead Frank? - Not-so-dead Frank.
-他不见了 -真的吗
- He disappeared. - No kidding?
这是个好消息 我想破头
That's great news! I been racking my brain
也没想出什么好词能在他的守灵仪式上
trying to come up with somethin' nice to say about him
发言
at the wake.
这句怎么样 你不注意的时候
Uh, he could always be counted on
总能仰仗他喝干♥你♥的啤酒
to drain your beer when you weren't payin' attention?
所以没人见过他吗
So no one's seen him.
对不起 利亚姆 至少他还活着
Sorry, Liam. But he's still breathin'.
-这就很好了 是不是 -对谁好
- That's good, huh? - Good for who?
如果他来了
If he does show up,
你们确保他安全到家 好吗
can you make sure he gets home safe, okay?
当然 没问题
Sure. Of course.
好了 我们到底卖♥♥不卖♥♥
All right, are we sellin' or not?
收缩压135 舒张压85
BP 135 over 85,
脉搏血氧94 所以没给他吸氧
pulse ox is 94 on RA, so we kept him off O2.
意识混乱 有可能嗑嗨了
Altered and confused. He could be high.
身上没有身份证 但他应该叫弗兰西斯
There's no ID on him, but we think his name is Francis.
你好 弗兰西斯
Hi, Francis.
你知道自己在哪里吗
You know where you are?
你在急救室
You're in the emergency room.
我们会好好照顾你的 好吗
We're gonna take care of you, okay?
我不舒服
I don't feel very good.
好 我们会尽快给你做检查
Right. We're gonna check you out soon as we can.
他们就把钥匙放在院子里的石头底下吗
They keep a key under a rock in the yard?
我要是早知道 几年前我就把这洗劫一空了
I'd have known that, I would've cleaned them out years ago.
小维说客厅的所有东西
All right, V said everything in the living room
和餐厅桌上的东西都可以拿
and on the dining room table's up for grabs.
我们能搞到点好厨具了
A lot of good kitchen stuff we could use.
搅拌碗 锅碗瓢盆 还有砧板
We got a mixing bowl, some pots and pans, cutting board.
怎么 你要开始做饭了吗
What, you gonna start cookin' now?
你我总得有一个做饭 外卖♥♥太贵了
One of us has to. Takeout's too expensive.
拉面加水 放微波炉里叮一分钟
Hey, man, ramen, some water, and a minute in the microwave,
就完事了
I'm all set.
看这个 皮裤
Look at this, leather chaps.
怎么样 穿上这皮裤
What do you think, huh? Dress up in leather,
到街上去抢劫几个胖牙医
go cruising for some flabby dentist dudes we can roll?
看看这婴儿床
Take a look at this crib.
保存得还挺好
It's in pretty good shape.
你说“看这个婴儿床”是什么意思
What do you mean, "Come take a look at this crib"?
婴儿床意味着孩子
Crib means baby.
是啊
Yeah.
"是啊"是什么意思
"Yeah," what?
难不成你想要孩子
What, you wanna have a baby?
你不想要孩子吗
You don't want a baby?
等等 你真的想要吗
W--h-hold on. You do?
当然
Hell yes.
我不知道你意识到没有
All right, man, well, I don't know if you've noticed,
我们俩都没长可以生孩子的那个容器
we don't exactly have the right equipment.
尽管你说起厨具和灰褐色家具时的样子
Although the way you been talkin' about pans
让我怀疑你是不是真的长了阴♥道♥
and fuckin' taupe furniture, you might be growin' a vagina.
帮我搬一下
Help me move this thing.
不搬
No.
为什么
Why not?
因为 如果我们真的弄了张婴儿床
'Cause if we have a crib,
就得放个东西进去
we gotta fuckin' put somethin' in it.
抓住另外那边
Just grab the other end.
我们要上哪去弄个孩子
Where are we even gonna get a baby, huh?
没人会让两个前科犯领养孩子的
No one's gonna let two ex-cons adopt a kid.
那就去偷一个
So we'll steal one.
什么
What?
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
你们米尔科维奇家族肯定会有一个
Look, there's gotta be a neglected Milkovich baby
无人照顾的孩子 正在某个角落爬着呢
crawling around your family tree somewhere.
你们家的人就像发♥情♥的小野兔
You guys are like horny little rabbits.
一个月至少产出一个米尔科维奇宝宝
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表