Parker and Sandusky.
你跑去那里干什么
What the hell are you doing over there?
靠 门会锁上的
Damn. It'll lock.
不管了
Fuck it.
-凯哥 -怎么样 还好吗
- K-Ball? - What's up, what's up?
你把货车怎么了
Yo, what'd you do to your truck?
你指的是什么 兄弟
Oh, what you talking about, man?
车轮吗 还是车载音响
The wheels, the boomin' bass?
我现在赚了点小钱
Making a little money now.
好吧
Okay.
我倒是想在这跟你们闹
I would stay and hoop wit' y'all
但我得把这现金带到印第安赌场
but I gotta take this cash to the Indian Casino
洗干净
and launder it.
然后带去银行
Take it to the bank.
那些快到货的黄金陀螺
Those gold spinners I got coming in
可不会自己把账付了 懂我意思不
ain't gonna pay for themselves, you know what I'm saying?
这家伙
This man.
好了 回见
All right, y'all. Mad respect.
赞 好运
Nice. Stay up.
我去 车不错啊
Damn, man. Baller truck.
这就是老老实实自力更生
That's what good, old fashioned bootstrap-pulling
获得的回报
will do for ya.
一切都从一个酒吧和梦想开始
Started with a bar and a dream.
现在我拥有了那个酒吧 还有诊疗所和健身房♥
Now I own the bar and a dispensary and a gym
都在同一个屋檐下
all under one roof.
你们有空应该来看看 艾莱柏酒吧
You should stop in some time. The Alibi.
看在你们是街坊的份上 给个折扣
Give you a discount from you being from the neighborhood.
姐们 他勃起了
Ugh. Dude, he got a boner.
不 这个吗 这是我的一卷钱
No. Oh, that? No, that's my money roll.
不错 不错
Oh, cool, cool.
-能给我们吗 -什么
- Can we have it? - Hmm?
惨了
Oh, no.
那就五块
Five bucks even.
这是什么
What is this shit?
就是些糖霜甜甜圈
Oh, you know. Just some powdered donuts...
不不 去他的咖啡和甜甜圈
No, no, no. Fuck coffee and donuts.
不 你得好好对待你的身体
No, you gotta treat your body like a temple. Look.
红牛补充耐力 火鸡肉干补充蛋白质
Red Bull for sustained energy, turkey jerky for protein,
银杏保持头脑敏锐
gingko biloba to stay mentally sharp.
听着 在漫长的一天工作快结束时
Listen, you got a perp with an axe coming towards you
有个罪犯拿斧头向你冲过来
at the end of a long day,
你可不想费半天劲回想
you don't wanna be fighting to remember
你把枪佩在身体哪一侧了
what side of your body you keep your gun on.
我们走 你可以吃点我的
Now let's go. You can have some of mine.
等等
Wait, uh...
你在等什么 加拉格 我们走
What are you doing, Gallagher? Let's go!
我们不用花钱
We don't pay for shit.
他们能怎么样 找警♥察♥抓我们吗
What are they gonna do, call the cops on us?
发生代码1080情况
We have a 1080
在林肯公园北边
on the north side of Lincoln Park.
所有空闲警官都去现场
All available officers on the scene.
1080 这代表什么 追车吗
1080. What is that, a car chase?
对 我们走
Yup. Let's go.
你为什么去副驾
Hey, hey. Why you riding shotgun?
什么 你想让我开车吗
What? You want me to drive?
坐在副驾 你是不会学到什么的
Well, you ain't gonna learn nothing from the passenger seat.
爽
Fuck yeah.
七
Seven.
-弗兰妮 -七
- Franny? - Seven!
打赏
难怪伊恩总是这么不爽
No wonder Ian's always in such a bad mood.
我都忘了健身有多令人恼火了
Forgot how much working out fuckin' blows.
小维 有蛋白奶昔吗
V, got any protein shakes?
开玩笑的 给我瓶健力士
I'm just kidding. Give me a Guinness.
球棒给我 球棒给我
Give me the bat! Give me the bat.
球棒给我 小维
Give me the bat, V.
我去 小凯 发生什么了
Holy... Kev, what happened?
我被抢劫了 小维
I got robbed, V.
她们抢走了我的首饰 我的那卷钱
They took my bling, my money roll.
-你的裤子 -还有尊严
- Your pants. - Dignity.
她们抢走了JL12英寸TW1型喇叭
They got the JL 12-inch TW1 speakers
我装在车里的
I installed in the truck.
-她们怎么拿到的 -她们把车抢走了
- How did they get those? - They took the truck.
拜托告诉我这是在你把钱洗掉并且存到银行之后
Please tell me this is after you laundered our money
才发生的
and made the bank deposit.
我可以这样说
I could tell you that...
-但那就是撒谎了 -小凯
- but I'd be lying. - Kev.
小家伙
Oh, hey, buddy. Oh!
我们还是吸奶嘴吧
Why don't we, uh, stick to the binky
不要玩生锈的金属
instead of, you know, rusty metal, huh?
好了
There you go.
是你妈妈
Hey, it's your mama. Hey.
你多快能把那摩托卖♥♥掉
How soon can you sell that bike?
-车♥库♥里那辆印第安摩托 -还没修完
- The Indian in the garage. How soon? - Well, it's not done.
我知道 但能卖♥♥多少钱
I know, but how much could you get for it,
现在就卖♥♥的话
like, right now?
慢点说 怎么回事
Slow down. What's going on?
他心脏有个洞
He's got a hole in his heart.
宝宝吗
The baby?
难道是布拉德吗 当然是孩子
No, Brad. Yes, the baby.
他们周二要动手术
They're gonna operate on Tuesday
但布拉德和卡米
if Brad and Cami can prove
必须在那之前凑到六万五的自付费
they can cover the $65,000 copay before then.
什么
What?
爸正在想办法凑钱
Dad is trying to pull together some cash,
但因为新冠暂停营业后 他的生意就很惨淡
but his business is in the crapper since the COVID shutdown,
我还存了几千块 但是...
and I've got a few thousand in savings, but...
我可以把那辆摩托挂到网上
Yeah, no, I mean I can put the Indian on eBay,
但估计周二前卖♥♥不掉
but it probably wouldn't sell by Tuesday.
你觉得黛比愿意卖♥♥掉她的车吗
Do you think Debbie would sell her truck?
不 毕竟那是她的生计
No, considering that's how she makes a living.
那剩下的加拉格人呢 他们有什么
What about the rest of the Gallaghers? What do they got?
过冬基金里有五十块
Uh, 50 bucks in the squirrel fund
还有一橱柜的过期麦片
and a cupboard of expired cereal.
你意思是加拉格家的人
Are you telling me the Gallaghers
一点忙都帮不上吗
can't do anything here?
乌比姑妈会当掉一些首饰
Okay, Aunt Oopie is gonna pawn some jewelry.
科莉会捐出她在艺校
Uh, Cory's donating the money she made
当裸模赚的钱
posing nude at that art school.
每个人都在做出牺牲
Everyone is making sacrifices.
那是因为塔米耶蒂家的人有东西可以牺牲
Yeah, well, the Tamiettis have things they can sacrifice,
利亚姆和卡尔内♥裤♥还在换着穿呢
all right? Liam and Carl still share underwear.
听着 这件事我会帮你的
Look, um, I'm in this with you, all right?
尽我全力
100%.
我们会帮布拉德和卡米想到办法的
We'll help Brad and Cami figure it out.
好吧
Okay.
只是
It's just...
我不知道他们要怎么办
yeah, I don't know what they're gonna do, so...
我得上楼了
Um, I gotta get back upstairs,
但我会再跟你联♥系♥的 好吗
but I'll check in with you in a bit, okay?
好 我们再联♥系♥ 拜
All right. I'll talk to you soon. Bye.
拜
Bye.
我的手腕抽筋了
My wrist is cramping.
对不起 我就是压力太大了
I'm sorry. I'm just too stressed.
就算她不肯穿那破裙子又怎么样
So what if she wouldn't put on the damn dress?
我得为南区小美女比赛拍照片啊
I need to get a photo for Little Miss South Side.
女孩也穿裤子的 黛比
Girls wear pants, Debbie.
随便了 别说这个了
Whatever. Let's just drop it.
她来了
She's coming.
-嗨 黛比 -嗨
- Hi, Debbie. - Hey.
抱歉我没在150米开外 但是...
Sorry I'm not 500 feet away, but...
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表