我连个伴都找不到
I can't even find a partner.
小凯 我到底是怎么了
Kev, what's wrong with me?
绝对不要问男人这个问题
Never ask a guy that question.
你好着呢
There is nothin' wrong with you.
不是这样的
Not true.
我约会过的所有人都对我很不好
Everybody I've ever dated has treated me like shit.
那是因为你也是这样对你自己的
That's because you treat yourself like shit.
你得先爱你自己
You have to love yourself
才会有人来爱你
before anyone else is gonna love you.
真鸡汤 但就是胡扯罢了
Cute. And total bullshit.
-不是的 -就是
- No, it isn't. - It is.
找不到伴的人才会说这种话
That's just what people say when they can't find a partner.
你要去哪儿
Where are you goin'?
去找能给我更好答案的人
Find somebody who can give me a better answer.
施舍点零钱吧
Spare some change.
每一份爱心都是莫大的帮助
Any little bit will help.
求求了
Please.
帮助这位盲人
和他的盲人儿子
多少都行
Anything will help.
-请施舍点零钱吧 -别站马路上
- Spare change, please! - Get out of the street!
盲人
盲人 帮助盲人领路
施舍点零钱 助我养活家人
Spare change. Help me feed my family.
我们是流浪汉
We're homeless.
弗兰克 这是不是很好玩
Hey, Frank, isn't this is fun?
是的
Yeah.
你们在干吗呢 会被轧成肉泥的
What are you fellas doin'? Gonna get smushed!
-等等 你哪位 -怎么回事
- Wait, wh-who is this? - Oh, what's goin' on?
我叫莱斯特 我不会伤害你们的
Name's Lester. I'm not gonna hurt ya.
他是说切斯特吗
Did he say Chester?
莱斯特
Lester.
你们走在大马路中间了
You were out in the middle of the street.
来 拿着
Here, take this.
答应我你们现在就回家
Promise me you'll go home now.
我能给你们指个方向吗
C-can I lead you in the right direction?
20块怎么够 我们还要付账单呢
Twenty bucks is not gonna cut it--we got bills to pay.
你怎么知道是20块
How'd ya know it was a 20?
我对这方面很灵敏...
I have a keen sense of--
我父亲的左眼有部分视力
My father has partial vision in his left eye.
走吧 儿子 我们还得讨多一些钱
Come on, son, we gotta go get some more money.
等等 等等 别走了
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
天啊 这是100块
Aw, jeez. Here's a hundy.
应该够你们不去车流中间乞讨了吧
Is this enough to keep you guys out of traffic?
-够了 -好
- Yes, it is. - Okay.
太好了 你们快回家去吧
Great. Now, please, go home.
注意安全
Stay safe!
确实挺好玩
Well, that was fun.
我们去花钱爽一下吧
Hey, let's go spend some money.
好啊
How's it goin'?
这台跑步机有人用吗
This treadmill taken?
什么
What?
没事
Nothin'.
你接着练你那凹凸有致 大汗淋漓的腹肌吧
You just go back to workin' those ripped, sweaty abs.
好了 我看看...
Okay, let's see, uh...
越野模式
cross-country running?
可以
Sure.
斜度 5
Incline...five.
速度 20吗
Speed...20?
好了
Okay.
妈的
Shit!
用这些新机器时千万不能把速度调到8以上
Never put the speed higher than eight on these new ones.
谢谢
Thanks.
第一次吗
Virgin?
第一次用这么高级的跑步机而已
Only at fancy treadmills.
刚搬来的
Just move in?
是的
I did.
我觉得你会喜欢这里
Think you'll like it here.
我也这么觉得
I think I will, too.
我和我凹凸有致 大汗淋漓的腹肌
Me and my ripped, sweaty abs
会和你再见的
will see ya around some time.
该死的月亮
Shitty-ass moon.
不错
Looks good.
-早啊 -天呐
- Morning! - Jesus!
还是说已经下午了
Or is it afternoon already?
你的狗穿了尿布
Your dog's wearing a diaper.
它叫苏珊娜小姐 是只育种犬
Miss Suzannah. She's a breeding dog.
它来大姨妈了
It's her time of the month.
真♥他♥妈♥怪
That's fuckin' weird.
你知道这个破地方的洗衣房♥在哪吗
Hey, you know where I can find the laundry in this shithole?
我不禁注意到
You know, I couldn't help but notice
你刚才挂了类似窗帘的东西
that you just hanged some sort of...curtain?
不好意思 你哪位
Sorry. Who are you again?
梅兰妮·罗金 物业经理
Melanie Runkin, on-site manager.
你丈夫签租约后我们见过面
We met after your husband signed the lease.
从南区搬来的 对吧
From the South Side, right?
-怎么了 -那边的习惯可能和这边不一样
- What about it? - They probably do things differently down there,
但在阿林顿苑这里
but here at the Arlington Grove,
我们有个"仅限白色"的规定
we have a... A whites-only policy.
那有点种族歧视啊
That's some racist-ass shit.
我说的是窗帘
I'm talking about curtains.
要求都写在《住户条限》了
You can read the guidelines in the CCNRs.
-走吧 苏珊娜小姐 -条什么
- Come on, Miss Suzannah. - The CCN what?
再见
Bye!
这狗真♥他♥妈♥可怜
Poor fucking dog.
大约有150平方米
It's about 1,600 square feet,
还不算后面的储存空间
not counting the back storage area.
离轻轨两个街区远
Two blocks away from the El.
小凯 这些东西都不要了
Kev, we're not keeping those things.
不 要留着
Yes, we are!
可以吗 那好
Okay? Yes.
太好了
That would be great.
好的 到时候见
All right, I'll see you there.
是我们的商业房♥产中介打来的
That was our commercial real-estate agent.
他要过来看一下艾莱柏
He's coming by to check out the Alibi.
他说这里应该很容易售出
He said it should sell pretty easily.
这话代表我们该走了
That's our cue to go.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
如果你们要把店卖♥♥了
If you're selling,
我们就得开始物色其他酒吧了
we need to start dating other bars.
我们得给自己找个新家
We gotta find our new home.
等等 就这样了吗 你们就这样离开我们
Wait, so th-that's it? You're just leavin' us?
再见
See ya.
小维 我们得稍微缓一缓
V, we need to slow down a little bit here.
我们在向前走
We are moving forward.
这一切都成为过去了
All of this is in our rearview mirror!
对我来说不是过去
Not mine!
-还好吗 -嗨
- Yo. What up? - Hey.
见到你太好了
Hey, I'm glad to see you.
我是来拿斯坦旧公♥寓♥的水槽的
Hey, yeah, I, uh, came by to grab the sink from Stan's old apartment?
你们说过我可以拿去改建用
You guys said I could have it for the remodel?
对对 跟我来 你来我真的太开心了
Yeah, yeah, come on. I'm really glad you're here.
我现在需要找个兄弟谈谈
I...I need a guy chat right now, I'm--
我需要一点支持
I-I need some support.
我没什么时间 你能等等吗
Well, I'm kind of pressed for time--can it wait?
不太能
Not really.
-嗨 利普 -嗨
- Hey, Lip. - Yeah.
你可以去我们家拿东西 需要什么拿什么
You can ransack our place. Take whatever you need.
-你什么意思 -我们把房♥子卖♥♥了
- What do you mean? - We sold our house.
等等 你们什么
Wait, wait, wait--you what?
没错
Yeah.
我们把房♥子卖♥♥了
We did.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表