You know, it was more of a, uh...
通过握手达成的协议
handshake kind of agreement.
你开玩笑呢
You're kidding.
没有
Nope.
天 利普
Jesus, Lip.
握手协议 我的天
A handshake? Oh, my God.
你们南区人真是绝了 我...
Fucking South Siders. I...
所以米尔顿要是愿意 明天就能把我们赶出去
So Milton can just kick us out tomorrow if he feels like it?
他不会的 好吗
But he-he won't, okay?
他今天刚在门口插了"待售"的牌子 所以
Uh, he just put a "For Sale" Sign in the yard, so...
我会跟他谈谈 好吗
Look, I will talk to him, all right?
如果他坚持要卖♥♥ 我们再找个别的地方
If he still wants to sell, we will find another place,
或者
or...
我们甚至可以自己买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I mean, we could even maybe buy our own place.
用什么买♥♥
With what?
我卖♥♥摩托的钱
Ah, the money I'm gonna get from the bike,
米尔顿补偿我们的装♥修♥费用
whatever Milton gives us for the repairs,
还有你从美发店赚的钱
and then, you know, what you bring in from the salon,
应该够首♥付♥了
that could be enough for a down payment.
过来
Hey, come on.
我们去看看♥房♥♥子
You know, we'll go look at some places.
我也不知道 可能会很好玩呢
I don't know. Could be fun.
对嘛
Yeah.
邻居们好
Hey, neighbors.
你们干什么呢
What you got there?
昨晚在路边捡回来一头鹿
Found a deer last night on the side of the road.
是我先开车撞死的
After I, uh, hit it with my truck.
真走运
Jackpot.
你们是准备...烤了吃吗
So you're gonna... cook it?
是这么打算的
That's the plan.
总不能浪费了
Can't let it go to waste.
当然不能 现杀现烤 绝了
Course not. Fresh roadkill, you kidding?
弗兰克和我在想 既然大家现在是邻居了
So Frank and I were thinking, now that we're neighbors,
我们也许该好好谈谈
uh, it might be a good time to have a chat.
谈什么
About what?
如何邻里和睦
Just, you know, how to be a good neighbor.
我们有哪些能提升的地方
What could we do better?
也许你们也有哪些能提升的地方
Maybe there are things that you can do better
或是不要做的事情
or-or just not do.
小凯想说的是
W-what Kev's trying to say is,
我们有时候会让你们感到困扰
we're gonna do things that bother you,
你们有时候也会让我们感到困扰
and you'll do things that bother us.
这就是美国
That's America.
自♥由♥和界限如水火不相容
Freedom and boundaries don't mix.
我明白
I get it.
但是如果我们知道了
But if we know
我们的哪些行为让你们感到困扰
the things that bother our neighbors,
也许我们就不做...
maybe we don't do them...
那些事了
anymore.
皆大欢喜
Everybody wins.
行 我明白了
Yeah, okay, I get it.
-萨米 -有道理
- Sammy? - Makes sense.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 来吧
Yeah, do it.
天
God!
太好了
Yeah!
太好了
Yeah!
-太好了 -真棒
- Yeah! - Cool.
我觉得差不多了
Well, I think that about covers it.
弗兰克 还有什么补充
Frank, anything?
没了 我觉得我们达成了一致
No, I feel like we're on the same page.
好的 你们保重
Okay, great. You guys take care.
加尔贝特房♥产
这个看起来不错
Hey, this one looks pretty good.
那是 米尔顿的房♥子
That is, uh, Milton's house.
我们就住那儿
We live there.
我去
Shit.
29万9千
$299,000?
什么 谁会付这么高的价
What? No. No, no one's gonna pay that.
-有什么需要帮忙的吗 -是的
- Can I help you? - Yeah.
南区一栋房♥子卖♥♥30万
$300,000 for a house on the South Side?
得了吧 谁有这么多钱
Please, like, who has that kind of money?
实际上 已经有好几家出价了
Actually, there are already multiple offers.
什么
What?
都不低于标价
All at or above list.
到时要竞价 都还没实地看♥房♥♥子呢
There's gonna be a bidding war, sight unseen.
南区的房♥子还要竞价
A bidding war on the South Side?
30万 好吧
$300,000, yeah.
别想劝米尔顿不卖♥♥了
So much for talking Milton out of selling.
确实
Yeah, no shit.
你们准备买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
Looking to buy a house?
还在考虑
Uh, doubt it.
没想到南区的房♥子
I mean, I didn't realize the South Side was a seller's market.
这栋呢 才11万
What about this one? It's only $110,000.
还不错
Yeah, it's not bad.
我们能去看看吗
Can we check this one out?
当然 随时可以
Uh, of course. Anytime.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing. Uh...
没什么 我...
Yeah, no, I just, uh--
我得去"生而自♥由♥"了
I gotta go to BornFree, um,
不过我们午饭的时候可以去看♥房♥♥
but, you know, we can check it out at lunch.
-行吗 -可以
- That work? - Yeah.
-在那儿碰面 -好
- Meet you there. - Cool.
你要进来看看吗 好的
You want to come in? Okay.
追踪器显示桑迪在某个住♥宅♥楼里
This tracker says Sandy's at some random apartment building.
她是住在那里吗
Is that where she lives?
妈妈 要下来
Mama, out!
抱歉 弗兰妮
Sorry, Franny.
我连她住哪儿都不知道
I don't even know where she lives.
接下来去哪儿收钱
All right, where's the next cash pickup?
绿门 然后去
Uh, Green Gate, then over to...
草本治疗
Herbal Care.
草本治疗
Herbal Care?
新地点 在哪里
That's a new one. Where's it at?
喂 别无视我行吗
Yo, could you not ignore me, please?
-听见没 -什么
- Hello! - What?
-草本治疗在哪而 -在...
- Where's Herbal Care? - It's, uh--
我不知道 我觉得有人在跟踪我们
I-I don't know. I think we're being followed.
我们才没被跟踪 这就是正常交通
We're not being followed, man. It's called traffic.
这辆车在我们离开大♥麻♥屋之后就跟着我们
No, this guy's been behind us since we left the grow house.
"我觉得有人在跟踪我们"
"Oh, I think we're being followed, man!"
你还有脸说我爱叨逼叨
Yeah, and I'm the one who fucking nags, right?
别这样嘛 我故意逗你的
Oh, come on. I'm just giving you shit.
-妈的 -我♥操♥
- Fuck! - Shit.
-我♥操♥ -妈的
- Shit. - Fuck!
我说什么来着
I fucking told you.
恭喜你 你说对了
Well, congratulations. You were right.
满意了吗 快跑
You happy? We gotta run.
下车 快点
Out, now.
妈的
Shit.
快
Now!
知道了 该死的
All right. God damn it.
快
Move!
操
Fuck!
冷静点 硬汉
Calm down, tough guy.
信不信我打爆你的蛋
I will shoot you in the nuts!
卢
Lou?
-你认识他吗 -闭嘴
-You know this guy? - Shut up.
这里没人叫卢
Ain't nobody here named Lou.
我都看见你手上的纹身写着卢了
I can see the fucking tattoo on your hand says Lou.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表