打她 弗兰妮
Get her, Franny.
我打到她了 我打到她了
I got her! I got her!
看 我可以在派对上扮成独角兽公主
Look, I can dress like a unicorn princess for the party.
喂 宝贝
Hi, babe.
你妹妹被那些公主风的垃圾迷住了
Uh, your sister is going psycho for the princess crap.
你不是很生气
Uh, hey. So, um, you know how you're mad
我花一大笔钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子 还超支了吗
I'm spending a lot of money we don't have on the house?
是的 认输吧 战士
Yes. Accept defeat, warrior!
有人打碎了我们家的两扇前窗
Well, someone broke our two front windows.
什么情况
What the serious fuck?
我看到时也是这个反应
That's what I said.
你们觉得这套美人鱼公主裙怎么样
How do we feel about this mermaid princess look?
那我们得报♥警♥
Uh, okay, so we gotta call the cops.
不 警♥察♥不会管窗户被砸这种小事的
No, the cops won't do anything about a broken window.
我们得骗他们说
We'd have to lie and tell them
这里发生了谋杀之类的
there was a murder or something.
你为什么打我
Hey. Why are you hitting me?
她换边了 现在是我们合力对付你
She switched sides. Us against you now.
所以我考虑把窗户换了
So I was thinking I'm gonna change out the windows,
其实我想换成双层玻璃的
and, uh, I was actually gonna replace them with double glaze anyway.
双层玻璃 是不是比普通的贵
Double glaze? They more expensive than regular?
好了 住手 这里是安全区
Okay, stop. This is the safe zone.
我在安全区 不许靠近
I am in the safe zone. Do not come closer.
听着挺贵的 利普 是不是
That sounds expensive, Lip. Is it?
贵一点 没贵多少
A little bit. Not much.
我们不能再乱花钱了
Ugh, we gotta stop hemorrhaging money.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
我只是说我们把钱花在...
I'm just saying we're spending--
不 对不起 我不是在跟你说话
No, no, no, I'm sorry. I wasn't talking to you.
刚刚有人把一堆垃圾
Someone just dumped a bunch of trash
扔在了我们的新院子和花坛上
in our new yard and in our planters.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 我没看见人
I don't know. I don't see anyone.
肯定是一些欠揍的死小孩干的
It must've been some punk-ass kids.
我要挂个牌子 让人们都知道
I gotta put a sign up, let people know...
住在这的是加拉格家的人
...A Gallagher lives here!
这样他们就不敢再来惹我们了
Then they won't mess with us anymore.
好的
Yeah, okay.
弗莱德怎么样了
Um, how's Fred?
很好
Oh, uh, good.
他很好 很开心 很好
Good. Happy. Good.
我得挂了 拜拜
I gotta go. Bye!
-拜拜 -我找到了
- Bye. - Okay, I found it.
我要在派对上扮成仙女公主
I'll be a fairy princess for the party.
这条裙子是不是很完美
Isn't this the perfect dress?
你在家得宝工作过五年
So you worked five years at Home Depot,
在劳氏公♥司♥工作过三年
three at Lowe's,
还在阿富汗服过两次役
and served two active duties in Afghanistan.
-是的 -很厉害
- Yep. - Impressive.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
你忘记把社保号♥填在申请上了
It looks like you forgot to put your Social Security number on the application.
是的 号♥码是
Yeah, it's, uh,
three...seven...22.
这只有四位数
That's only four numbers.
应该有几位数
How many is it supposed to be?
要不你等下发短♥信♥给我吧
Why don't you just text it to me later?
-好的 -米尔科维奇先生
- Yeah. - So Mr. Milkovich,
我们来做角色扮演
let's do a little role-play.
我现在不玩那个了
Oh, I'm not into that shit anymore.
我结婚了
I got married.
不 是工作场景那种角色扮演
No, no. Professional role-play.
-好的 -假如
- Oh, yeah. - Let's say
你在收银台工作
you're working at the register.
我是一名顾客 想退锯子
I'm a customer who comes in, and I wanna return a saw.
你可能会问我哪些问题
What are some questions you might wanna ask me?
好的
Okay. Uh...
这把锯子你用过几次
How many times you use it?
你是在哪儿偷的
Where'd you steal that from?
你觉得你能骗过我吗
You think you can scam me?
你♥他♥妈♥把我当傻子吗
You think I'm fucking stupid?
锯子上面是沾了血吗
Is there blood on that shit?
跟我的期望有些不符
Uh, not exactly what I was looking for.
不 你听我说
Hey, okay. You know, hey.
我很擅长恐吓别人
I-I'm really good at scaring the crap out of people,
所以你想让我说什么狠话都行
so I can say whatever you want me to say
他们会吓得不敢退货
so people stop returning shit.
好的
Good--good to know.
也许和顾客有直接接触的工作
Maybe dealing directly with the customers
不太适合你
is not the best job for you.
听着
Look...
我真的很想在这工作 所以...
I-I really want to make it work here, so...
他们在干什么 我能做那个工作吗
W-w-what are they doing? Can I do that job?
他们在检查我们食品存货的保质期
Oh, yeah. Inspecting the expiration dates on our stored food supply.
我们对新鲜度有严格要求 不达标的食品
Anything doesn't meet our high standard of freshness
都会被处理掉
is disposed of.
-就是扔了吗 -对
- So thrown out? - That's right.
不如你再多介绍一下自己
Why don't you just tell me a little bit more about yourself?
你觉得你能给这里带来什么贡献[武器]What assets do you think you bring to the workplace?
老兄 只要你想
Bro, I can bring whatever
我什么都能带来
you fucking want to the workplace.
我有... 你需要什么
I got, like... What--what do you need?
我有格洛克手♥枪♥ 双节棍 还有刺刀
Glocks? Nunchucks? Fuck, I got bayonets.
你随便说 我全都有
I got whatever you want. I got you--
没有的也能搞来 行吗
or I know who does, okay?
抱歉 米尔科维奇先生
I'm--I'm sorry, Mr. Milkovich.
这份工作可能不适合你
I don't think this job's the right fit for you.
什么意思 我
What do you mean? I...
别说 还真♥他♥妈♥就不适合
You know what? Goddamn right, it's not.
我才不要在这儿 拿着操蛋的最低工资
I don't need to be out here, making minimum-ass wage,
丢掉根本没问题的食物
tossing out perfectly good food,
两只手磨出水疱
getting blisters all over my hands
就为了跟这群蠢货一起打卡下班
so I can clock out with a bunch of fucking bozos,
回到家浑身臭得像腐烂的死猪
go home smelling like a rotten fucking pig.
全都怪你逼我来这里
This is your fault for making me do this shit.
操你 再操你
Fuck you, and fuck you,
最后特别操你
and especially fuck you.
*扭起来*
* Shake that... *
*你的屁屁 为我扭屁屁*
*Ass for me, shake that ass for me *
*来吧女孩*
* Come on, girl *
*为我扭屁屁*
* Shake that ass for me *
*扭屁屁*
* Shake that ass for me *
*来吧女孩*
* Come on, girl *
*为我扭屁屁*
* Shake that ass for me *
*扭屁屁*
* Shake that ass for me *
轮到你了
Okay, it's your part.
*我是危险人物 我是牙医 你的口腔保健师*
* I'm a menace, a dentist, an oral hygienist *
*快把你的嘴张开四五分钟*
* Open your mouth for about four or five minutes *
*喝一点我的氟化物*
* Take a little bit of fluoride with it *
*漱一漱快含着别吐*
* Swish but don't spit it *
*咽下去由我来结束*
* Swallow and I'll finish *
全体警官注意
Attention, all officers.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
该死 我们都快唱完了
Damn, we almost got through the whole thing.
这歌♥让我觉得自己是狠角色
That song makes me feel kind of badass.
-你也觉得吗 -是啦是啦
- You too? - Uh, sure.
全体注意
Attention, all officers,
正发生一起抢劫
we have a 312 in progress.
-地点是滨河700号♥街区 -太好了
- 700 block of Riverside. - Hell yeah.
是一起便利店抢劫
Convenience store robbery.
现场有四名嫌犯 持械 很危险
Four suspects, armed and dangerous.
该区域内的警官请立即回复
Any and all officers in the area, please respond.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表