就像你可以买♥♥通一个法官
just like you can buy a judge.
这是最古老的骗局
It's the oldest scam in the book.
一张赎罪券多少钱
How much is a pardon?
反正你是买♥♥不起
More than you'll ever have.
如果你担心 就去忏悔
If you're worried about something, go confess.
点几支蜡烛 说几遍圣母玛利亚
Light some candles, say some Hail Marys,
然后你就又站在上帝口中的好人那边了
and voil?, you're back on God's good side,
当然了 除非你做了非常坏的事
unless, of course, you did something really bad.
那你就会在地狱最底层 生生世世被折磨
Then you'll be tormented in the deepest depths of Hell for eternity.
今天之后我就摆脱性罪犯身份了 弗兰妮
Last day at sex offender's corner, Franny.
是不是很棒
Isn't that great?
明天我就能一路送你走到学校了
Tomorrow I can walk you all the way to school.
妈妈 桑迪呢
Mommy, where's Sandy?
她去别的地方骗人说她是单身了
She's off lying somewhere about being single.
我想要桑迪
I want Sandy.
好 再说一遍 宝贝
Okay, say it again, sweetie.
要让桑迪知道你有多想她
Sandy needs to know just how much you miss her.
说"桑迪去哪了" "我想要桑迪"
Say, "Where's Sandy? I want Sandy."
我想要桑迪
I want Sandy.
大声点
Louder.
我想要桑迪
I want Sandy.
再大声点 带点真情实感
Louder, like you mean it.
谢谢你帮了个寂寞 弗兰妮
Thanks for nothing, Franny!
你去哪了
我就想谈谈
在吗
去你♥妈♥的♥ 桑迪 你结婚了吗
很好 你把弗兰妮弄哭了
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
那你自告奋勇去做啊
You volunteer, then.
是谁决定你说了算的
Well, who put you in charge?
3K党大祭师定的
The Grand fucking Wizard, that's who.
你们这群傻子干什么呢
What are you idiots doing?
乔伊有个馊主意
Joey here has a dumb idea.
-没错 -闭嘴
- Yeah. - Shut up!
我们决定不了特里叔叔回来后
Can't decide who's gonna take care of Uncle Terry
谁来照顾他
when he gets back.
照顾
Take care?
给他喂饭 倒排泄袋 洗他的蛋蛋
Feed him, empty his shit bag, and wash his balls.
操 天呐 有画面了
Fuck, man. Jeez, with the fucking imagery.
所以我们要玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌
So we're playing Russian roulette.
四个人 三颗子弹
Four of us, three bullets in the gun.
没被打中的人就去照顾那个残废
Whoever doesn't get shot takes care of the cripple.
这计划听着不错
Seems like a great plan.
我不该参加
I shouldn't have to play.
为了能保住我们的房♥子
I'm the one servicing that old bag
我一周要"服务"那个老不死的两次
twice a week so we can keep our house.
等等 你献身去操麦柯迪太太吗
Wait, you're fucking McCurdy?
那确实应该放过他
Yeah, he should get a pass.
不管了 我先来
Screw it. I'm going first.
我宁可死也不要帮特里洗蛋蛋
I'd rather die than wash Terry's balls.
-好 -等一下 等一下
- All right. - Hold on, hold on.
等等 先把枪放下
Hold o-- Put that down.
听着 说实话
Look, I'm not gonna lie
虽然看你们拿枪崩自己脑袋挺好玩的
as fun as it would be to watch you all blow your fucking brains out,
但我对你们其中一两个还算有点感情
I actually happen to like one or two of you.
所以阿列克 他最疼爱你 你来照顾他
So, Alek, you're his favorite. You're doing it.
他说得对 他最疼爱你了
Yeah, he's right. You're his favorite.
但那只是因为
But that-that's only because
小时候我让他拿我擒拿
I let him practice ringen on me as a kid.
什么是擒拿
What's ringen?
德国摔跤 非常基情
German wrestling, very homo-sexy.
我的肩膀至今都有毛病
And my shoulder's still messed up.
你这算什么
Well, you got off easy,
他这几年还想杀了我呢
'cause he's been actually trying to kill my ass last couple years.
所以叮叮叮 你该干活了
So ring, ring, duty fucking calls.
很好
Excellent.
格里太太
Ah, Mrs. G.
一边喝清晨咖啡 一边动动脑啊
Light brain teaser with your morning coffee, I see.
很好
Good choice.
是得要锻炼锻炼脑力
Gotta exercise those mental muscles.
你想怎么样 弗兰克
What do you want, Frank?
我来拿我的货
I'm here to pick up my stuff.
什么货
What stuff?
我预付了五盎司货的钱
I...I paid for five ounces in advance.
你把它写下来了
You wrote it down somewhere,
写在一张便条上 或是一张餐巾纸的背面
on a Post-it note, back of a napkin--
没必要写下来 老娘有捕兽夹般的记忆力
No need to write it down. Mind's a steel trap.
我们的账都结清了 我不欠你任何东西
We're all settled up. I don't owe you anything.
听着 我可不是大学里的小屁孩
Okay, now, I'm not just a college kid
想用他爸爸的钱买♥♥一支大♥麻♥烟
buying a doobie with his daddy's money.
请给我我的萨迪瓦大♥麻♥
My sativa, please.
这里没出什么事吧
Everything okay out here?
没事 不
Yes. No!
有事 你妈妈想骗我
No, your mom's trying to pull a fast one on me.
知道吗 曾几何时 在南区
You know, there was a time on the South Side
我们做事是讲荣誉 有准则的
when we had honor, a code.
也许那都是你们这帮人搬来之前的事了
Maybe it was before you people moved in.
他在说什么东西
What is he talking about?
不知道 弗兰克
No idea. Frank?
你到底走不走
You gonna leave or not?
不走 绝对不...
No! Absolutely not--
你们为什么不搬回这儿住
Why don't you guys move back here?
塔米不想
Oh, Tami doesn't want to,
她宁愿让弗莱德在鲍勃家的电视上看到白人♥民♥族主义者
said she'd rather have Fred see white nationalists
也不想他看到隔壁院子里那群
on the TV at Bob's than in the yard next door,
这点上我倒是不能怪她
and, you know, I can't say I blame her.
这一带在变好
The neighborhood's on the up,
但这个街区是越来越糟了
but block keeps getting shittier.
喝汽水吗
Pop?
也许我们该及时止损 搬到鲍勃家住
Maybe we should just cut our losses, move in with Bob.
《脱线家族》 1995年电影
我们可以成为混得不好的脱线家族
We can be the fucked-up Brady Bunch.
不不 别那么快就放弃
No, no, no, don't give up yet, man. All right?
我们把"生而自♥由♥"的东西卖♥♥了
Look, we sell the stuff from BornFree.
那能让我们撑一段时间
That'll carry us for a while.
我们可以把零件和工具放到楼下
We'll put the parts and the tools downstairs.
唯一棘手的是那些摩托
Now, our only real problem are the bikes.
我的车♥库♥没法用 那里堆满了婴儿用品
Can't use my garage. It's full of baby crap.
本来就不能用你的车♥库♥
Yeah, we couldn't use that anyway.
警♥察♥一来首先就会查那里
You know, it's the first place the cops would look.
警♥察♥
The cops?
他们可能会来打探
Yeah, they might come poking around.
看来这种事你不是第一次干了
Guess you've done this before.
这写在加拉格家的生存手册里
Yeah, it's in the Gallagher playbook.
一出生就会拿到
You get it at birth.
你那个当警♥察♥的弟弟不会来找麻烦吧
Your brother's not gonna be a problem, the cop?
不会 卡尔不会背叛家人
No, Carl wouldn't turn on family.
钢铁苏珊 给你
And Steely Susan. There you go.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
适度享受哦
Enjoy responsibly.
有康复治疗的话 他有朝一日也许能动胳膊
I mean, with rehab, he might move his arms again one day.
-谁知道呢 他说不定还能走路 -我不明白
- Who knows? He could even walk. - I don't get it.
你♥爸♥又能走路有什么好的
What's so great about your dad walking again?
减轻家族负担
Less of a burden on the family.
你们在讨论什么
What are you guys talking about?
特里今天回家
Terry's coming home today.
这么快
So soon?
不用担心 他现在是个傻缺植物人了
Don't worry. He's a fucking vegetable.
这是我至今听你谈论你♥爸♥最多的一次
That's the most I've heard you talk about your dad in...ever.
你为什么关心他
Why do you care?
为什么要救一个只会加重他家人负担的人
Why save a man just to dump him on his family?
替世界做件好事 赶紧把他呼吸机插头拔了
Like, do the world a favor. Pull the fucking plug already.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表