- Bullshit. - No, it's true.
因为芝加哥河
'Cause of the river.
芝加哥根本毫无道理可言
Chicago makes no fuckin' sense.
随便了
Whatever.
手铐钥匙 加拉格
Handcuff keys, Gallagher.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我记住你的警号♥了
Yeah. I got your badge numbers.
先生 那孩子是新人 他们有时不懂规矩
You know, sir, kid's a rookie. They don't always know.
我要联♥系♥我的律师
I'm callin' my attorney.
你没告诉他 开奔驰的不能抓吗
You didn't tell him about the Mercedes rule?
我说了
I told him.
搞什么 加拉格
What the hell, Gallagher?
我们不逮捕开豪车的有钱人
We don't arrest rich people in nice cars.
他违法了 长官
He broke the law, Sarge.
别给我扯什么"捍卫弱者"
Cut the "defender of the weak" shit.
管有钱人不是我们的工作
It is not our job to police the rich.
全靠他们捐助 我们才有新健身房♥
Their contributions paid for our new gym
和休息室的零食
and the snacks in our break room.
我们应该服务和保护有钱人
We're here to serve and protect the rich,
而不是逮捕他们
not arrest them.
那谁来保护被他赶到街上的人
Who's protecting the people he threw out on the street?
他们没付房♥租 所以才被驱逐
They didn't pay rent, so they got evicted.
然后他们说 "管他呢 我就不走
Then they said, "Screw it, I'm staying anyway,
虽然这不是我的房♥子"
even though it's not my house."
-但你不觉得... -如果放过这些人
- But don't you just-- - We let them get away with it,
很快就没人再付房♥租了
next thing you know, nobody's paying rent,
经济会崩溃 某天我们醒来
the economy collapses, and we wake up one morning
就会发现生活在末世废墟里
living in post-apocalyptic ruins
吃着陈年狗粮罐头
eating old cans of dog food.
重点是 穷♥人♥必须守法
The point is, poor people need to follow the law.
我们拿工资就是要办妥这事
We get paid to enforce it.
你不明白这一点就不能当警♥察♥
You can't wear blue if you don't get that.
-我被开除了吗 -我很怀疑
- So I'm fired? - I doubt it.
被警队开除几乎是不可能的事
It's almost impossible to get fired from the force.
你得收到10或12宗过度执法投诉
You got to have ten or 12 excessive force complaints
警队才会展开调查
before they even open an investigation.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
我们上哪儿去住
Where are we gonna live?
我能去哪里
Where do I go?
给我两包
Let me have two bags.
再送点针管吧
Throw in some works, will you?
记号♥笔呢
Where's that Sharpie?
那是谁
Who was that?
我发现
It occurs to me...
我树的敌人比交的朋友多
I've made more enemies than friends.
口袋里有海♥洛♥因♥
听着很对
Sounds accurate.
谢了
Thanks.
我还得去一个地方
I got to make one more stop.
不介意的话 我想跟着你
I'll stick with you, if that's okay.
可以
Sure.
-想一起做晚饭吗 -不 我想洗澡
- Want to make dinner together? - No. I want to shower.
还是没热水
Hot water's still out.
你一整天干嘛去了 光坐着撸管了吗
Fuck you been doin' all day, sittin' around jackin' off?
别管他 他那么暴躁
Ignore him. He's just bitchy
是因为我们在西区租了个房♥子
because we rented a place on the West Side.
不 听着 我们得搬走
No, look, it's his fuckin' fault we got to move
全都怪他
in the first place.
怎么了
What's goin' on?
等等 你们找到公♥寓♥了
W-wait. You found an apartment?
是的 还带泳池和花♥园♥
Yeah. It's got a pool and a garden.
你们这就要搬出去了吗
You're moving out already?
已经签好了租约那些
Signed the lease and everything.
该死
Shit!
能帮忙捡一下吗
You pick that up?
就在那里
They're right there.
老天 把钳子递给我 米奇
Jesus Christ. Hand me the pliers, Mickey.
你自己拿 臭婊♥子♥
Get it yourself, bitch.
你到底有什么不满
What the fuck's your problem?
我就是对你不满
You are my fuckin' problem.
要不是你非要修房♥子
If you weren't all Mr. Fuckin' Fix It,
我也不用搬到破西区
I wouldn't be movin' to the goddamn West Side.
捡起来
Pick it up.
不捡又怎么样
Or what?
给老子滚开
Get the fuck out of my face.
你能拿我怎么办
The fuck are you gonna do?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
搞什么
What the fuck?
住手
Hey, hey, stop!
冷静点
Chill the fuck out!
出什么事了 妈妈
What's wrong, Mama?
妈妈会很想念她的家人的
Mama's really gonna miss her family.
-你跑哪去了 -小维 你一定不相信
- Where have you been? - V, this is gonna sound crazy.
我不小心找到了一份酒保工作
But I accidentally got a bartending job.
-什么 怎么会 -有个人病了
- What? How? - This guy got sick.
我在吃汉堡 我不知道
I'm eatin' a burger. I don't know.
就是天时地利吧
Right place, right time, I guess.
但我今天赚的小费
But I made more in tips today
比我们在艾莱伯一周的收入还多
than we do at the Alibi in a week!
-不可能 -真的
- No. - Yeah!
自己当老板就是犯傻
Running your own business is a fool's game.
我们应该卖♥♥掉艾莱伯 搬来这里赚大钱
We should sell the Alibi, move down here, and make bank.
今天可能也有人给了我一份工作
I maybe got offered a job today, too.
参与国会议员竞选活动
Working on a campaign for Congress.
国会 我去 太厉害了
Congress? Holy shit, that's amazing.
那是政♥府♥部门 对吗
That's government, right?
我们要这么做吗
Are we gonna do this?
我们不能这么做吧
We can't do this, can we?
钳子
Pliers?
谢了
Thanks.
对不起
I'm sorry.
今天很不顺心吗
Tough day?
得花两千修好管道
Got to spend a couple grand on pipes
才能重新通煤气
to get the gas turned back on.
我不得不以半价贱卖♥♥了我的印第安摩托
Had to sell my Indian for about half of what it's worth.
弗兰克在偷名画 小黛恨死我了
Frank's stealin' masterpieces, Debbie hates me,
塔米和弗莱德住在她爸家里
and Tami and Fred are living in her dad's house, so, um...
没错 我今天是很不顺
Yeah, I've seen better days.
我不知道自己在干什么
I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
最后一句倒是真的
Yeah, the last part is true.
其他事只是你的大脑在干扰你
All the other stuff is just your brain fuckin' with you.
你有个很棒的家庭
You got a great family.
黛比就是那样
Debbie's Debbie.
你让那辆印第安摩托重获新生
You did an amazing job fixing up the Indian.
自怨自艾 那只是过去的你
All this "woe is me" shit-- that's the old you.
也许你需要去互助会
Maybe you need a meeting.
是的
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
你敢再揍我丈夫 我就杀了你
Hit my husband again, I'll fuckin' kill you.
好
Right.
你想好了吗
Have you figured out
我们怎么处理那幅画
how we're gonna get rid of the painting?
我发誓 我放在上铺了
I swear I put it in the top bunk.
到底会在哪儿呢
Where the hell could it be?
不 该死
No! Shit!
弗兰妮
Franny--
看
Look!
贴纸
Stickers!
很漂亮 对吧
Aren't they pretty?
别这么愁眉苦脸的 孩子
Don't look so glum, kid.
人迟早都会死
Everybody dies sooner or later.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表