Jesus! Of course!
你说我们这样做如何
Whadda ya say we do this?
我们先去接女儿们 再去吃撒满配料的
We go pick up the girls, we stop for expensive froyo
昂贵冻酸奶
with all the fancy toppings, huh?
我得跟你说多少次 我没心情
How many times I have to tell you I'm not in the mood?
我知道 但只要我们想
I know, but I think today could be really special
今天可以变得很特别 我就会很开心
if we let it be. It would make me happy,
我相信你也会很开心
and I'm pretty sure it could make you happy too.
拜托了 就当为了我
Please. For me.
你的一生挚爱
The love of your life.
该死的冻酸奶
Fuckin' froyo.
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
你趁这时间
And while I'm in there...
怎么
Yep?
想想我们下一场不法活动
Think up our next caper.
不法活动
Caper?
-你是《蝙蝠侠》里的反派吗 -邦妮才对吧
- You a Batman villain? - Uh, more like Bonnie.
《雌雄大盗》里的邦妮和克莱德
You know, Bonnie and Clyde?
我好像听过吧
Yeah. Think I mighta heard of them.
我们差点会被抓住
Something where we almost get caught
却又可以逃脱的坏事
but then we get away with it.
我们可以
We could...
-抢银行 -或者抢珠宝店
- pull a bank robbery. - Or a jewel heist.
我是说
I mean...
我会考虑当雇佣杀手
I would consider murder for hire.
我一会儿要去利亚姆的学校参加一个活动
Gotta go to this thing Liam's doing at his school later.
你要来吗
Wanna come?
好啊 我想今晚我可以
Yeah, yeah, I suppose I can pretend to be
装成一个守法公民
a law-abiding citizen for the night.
喂 卡米
Hey, Cami.
等等 等等
Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
慢点说
Slow down.
他哭了 怎么回事
He was crying? About what?
-我没明白 -什么
- I'm confused. - What?
警♥察♥
The cops?
他们想让布拉德去接受询问 什么时候
They want Brad to come in for questioning? When?
不行 他会松口的
No, no, he's gonna crack.
他在去警局的路上吗
He's on his way to the station now?
-他什么时候出发的 -靠 我去
- Uh, when did he leave? - Shit, shit! Fuck!
这位女士应该没问题
This lady should work.
特里对亚洲人没意见 对吧
Terry doesn't have a problem with Asian people, does he?
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
他很喜欢中国菜和李小龙的电影
He likes a lot of Chinese food and Bruce Lee movies.
我们小时候找到过他藏的色情片
Found his porn stash once when we were kids.
里面有许多亚洲妞儿
Had a pretty decent amount of Asian chicks in it.
那就没什么好担心的了
Then we got nothin' to worry about.
我们走吧
We should just get goin'.
中介说这妞儿很强悍吗
All right, the agency said this one's tough?
是的 说她是越南船民
Yeah. Said she's one of those Vietnamese boat people.
没有比这更强悍的了
Doesn't get much tougher than that.
人♥渣♥
你不能这么跟我说话 你个混♥蛋♥
祝你在地狱里发烂发臭
我会往你坟上吐口水
也许这次我该让中介
Maybe I should ask the agency
帮我找个白人 是吧
for somebody white this time, huh?
没错
Yep.
-这地方合法啊 -是的 合法
- This place is legal. - Yeah, it is.
那你们为什么还要我进去买♥♥货
So then why you want me to buy from them, then?
听好 这个任务就是部黄金电梯
Listen, this detail is a golden elevator.
无论你想去哪里
It'll take you right to the top,
它都会把你送到最高处
wherever you wanna go.
你想去哪里
What're you thinking?
-特警队 -我去
- SWAT? - Oh, shit.
手榴弹 突击步♥枪♥
Grenades? Assault rifles?
-我超爱特警队 -你想去成
- I love SWAT. - That's only gonna happen
必须有我们的推荐
if we give you a good recommendation,
只要你照我们说的做
and we're only gonna do that
什么都不问 我们就会推荐你
if you do what we say, no questions.
你想搭那部黄金电梯 对吧
You wanna ride that golden elevator, don't you?
是的 长官
Yes, sir, I do.
好样的
Good boy.
去买♥♥吧
Go make the buy.
长官 问个小问题 为什么选我
Uh, sirs, quick question. Why me?
全城有那么多新人
You know, like, out of all the rookies in the city,
为什么偏偏选中我
why pick me?
虽然你的个人评价表明
While your personal assessment indicates
你可能会问一大堆问题
that you might ask a lotta fuckin' questions,
但我们用什么鬼话哄你 你都很容易接受
you're likely to accept anything we tell you is true.
收到
Roger that.
你们看见我朋友黛比了吗
Hey, have you guys seen my friend Debbie?
红发 有点醉了
Redhead, had a little too much to drink?
没有吗
No?
黛比
Debbie?
杰瑞德 怎么回事
Jared? What the fuck?
-那是谁 -我老公
- Who is that? - My husband.
黛比 等等 进来
Debbie, wait. Come inside.
我们谈谈 黛比
Let's talk. Debbie!
你的菊友去哪里了
Where'd your butt buddy go?
去接你的下一个受害者了
To pick up your next victim.
-我不需要护士 -如果你不是那么
- I don't need no nurse. - Well, maybe if you weren't
暴躁犯浑 你的家人会照顾你
such a ragin' asshole, your family'd take care of you,
我们也不用花钱请人来照顾你
and we wouldn't have to pay someone to be nice to ya.
-这吃起来像狗粮 -再抱怨
- That tastes like dog food! - Keep complainin',
我就真喂你狗粮了
I will feed you dog food for real.
-不要 -搞什么
- Oh, no, no-- - Come --
你本来是个还不错的儿子
You woulda probably made a half-decent son
可惜你是死基佬
if it wasn't for that whole fudge packer thing.
你本来是个还不错的老爸
Well, you probably woulda made a half-decent dad
可惜你...
if it weren't for the whole...
种族歧视 恐同 把我揍个半死
racist, homophobic, beatin' the shit outta me thing.
再见
Have a good one.
干得好 小子
Good work, kid.
等等 里面有很多街头大♥麻♥
Oh, wait--there's a lotta street weed in there.
这下你把证据污染了
You contaminated the evidence now.
-你把它们混在一起了 -没有啊
- You're mixing it up! - Naw, man!
是你眼花看错了
Your eyes is playin' tricks on you, kid.
你是故意这么做的
You're literally doing it on purpose.
为什么 快告诉我
Why? Oh, come on.
我有权知道我参与了什么事
I deserve to know what I'm involved in.
你在街上买♥♥的大♥麻♥
The weed you bought on the street
里面掺了天使粉[迷幻药]was laced with angel dust.
现在药房♥卖♥♥的大♥麻♥里也有了
Now the dispensary weed is too.
所以我们就可以对药房♥提起刑事诉讼了
So now we can file criminal charges against the dispensary.
为什么
Why?
因为合法大♥麻♥害我们没钱赚了
Because the legal weed is cutting into our bottom line.
如果合法药房♥让所有街头毒贩都失业了
If legal dispensaries put all the street dealers outta work,
我们还赚什么钱
what's left for us, huh?
你知道我们靠街头毒贩进贡的回扣
You know how much we make off of kickback in bribes
-能赚多少钱吗 -但那样做不是错的吗
- from street dealers? - But isn't that wrong?
那些钱足够我买♥♥了艘船
Paid for my boat.
也让我第二任情妇
It paid for my second mistress's
做了第一次巴西式提臀手术
first Brazilian butt lift.
我们陷害合法商店 让它们关门
We frame legal shops, we shut 'em down,
就会有更多非法大♥麻♥重回街头
we get more illegal weed back on the street.
更多非法大♥麻♥意味着更多毒贩
More illegal weed equals more dealers,
更多毒贩意味着我们口袋里有更多钱
more dealers equals more cash in our pockets.
所以 这完全取决于你 加拉格
So, really, it's up to you, Gallagher.
你想吃回扣吗
You want some kickbacks?
还是说 你想在剩下的警♥察♥生涯里
Or you wanna spend the rest of your career
循规蹈矩 过着焦头烂额的生活
bustin' your hump, poundin' a beat?
行吧 让我帮忙
Fine. Let me help.
很好 我们今天还要
Good. So how many more dispensaries
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表