我也不确定 我们可以...
I don't know, we could do, uh,
一人轮一天晚班
I don't know, one night on, one night off.
我们其中一个住在我以前的家
You know, one of us stays at my old house
或者你♥爸♥家 好好睡上一夜
or your dad's, gets a good night's sleep
另一个就留在这带娃
while the other one stays here.
我们可以这样交替一下
We could, uh, trade off, you know?
好
Okay.
第一晚休息归我
Dibs first night.
谁被赶走了
Who got evicted?
阿奈娅 在阿什兰大街
Aniya, that girl who was working
那家美容用品店打工的姑娘
at the beauty supply shop on Ashland.
破产了的那个吗
Is that the one that, uh, bellied up?
我的天
Oh, my God.
对 像她这样的一大堆
Yeah, yeah. One of many.
你今天去帮我办点事吧
I need you to run some errands for me today--
去杂货店 油漆店
grocery, paint store.
可以吗
Is that a problem?
当然 我很愿意
No. Glad to.
-我还是去刷牙吧 -好主意
- I'm gonna go brush my teeth. - That's a good idea.
别跑
Stop!
抓到你了 傻♥逼♥
Got you, fucker.
真出色 加拉格
Outstanding, Gallagher.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你怎么不开枪打他
Why didn't you shoot him?
我知道我能抓到他 长官
I knew I could catch him, sir.
帮他解开手铐 枪给我
Uncuff him. Give me the gun.
都学着点 学员们
That's how it's done, cadets.
绝不要朝嫌犯背后开枪
Never shoot a suspect in the back.
要等他们先转过身来
You wait for 'em to turn around,
再对着正脸开枪
and then you shoot 'em in the face.
知道了 长官
Good to know, sir.
你剃头干什么
Why are you shaving your head?
因为我秃了
'Cause I'm goin' bald.
你现在就是个秃子 小凯
But you're bald now, Kev.
所以啊 这样就没人知道我变秃了
Exactly. Now no one will know I was going bald.
科学道理
Science.
我要直接把大♥麻♥倒进去吗
Should I just pour the weed right in?
应该吧
Yeah, I think so.
去看看软糖怎么样了
Go see if those gummies are setting up right.
还得再放个几分钟
They need a few more minutes.
不准试吃产品
No sampling the product.
很棒 杰玛 粘得很紧
Excellent, Gemma. Nice and tight.
艾米 你也不错 但是下一卷
Amy, good, but a little less product
少放点货 好吗
in the next one, okay?
小凯 女儿们在干什么
Kev, what are the girls doing?
她们的小手手太适合干这活了
Their tiny fingers are perfect.
这就是为什么以前
Look, this is why they used little kids
有人会招小孩子挖出机器里的东西
to dig stuff out of machinery back in the old days.
现在这不合法了 小凯 那是童工
They outlawed that, Kev. It's called child labor.
我们现在是家族企业
Well, we're a family business now.
所有人都得献出一份力
We all need to pull our own weight.
不行 孩子们 别做了 准备去上学
No. Girls, go finish getting ready for school,
别忘了戴上口罩
and don't forget your masks.
我本来打算等她们完工了
I was gonna have 'em wash their hands
-叫她们去洗手 -你们去洗手
- when they were done. - Girls, wash your hands.
展示柜拿了吗
Did you pick up the display case?
嗯 在卡车里
Yeah, it's in the truck.
是不是很令人激动
Isn't this exciting?
芝加哥大♥麻♥合法化了
Legal weed in Chicago?
简直不敢相信
Can you believe it?
还记得迪亚哥吗 我在教♥养♥院♥时的室友
Remember Diego, my roommate from the group home,
装了假眼球的那个
the one with the glass eye?
他被判了20年
He got 20 years.
而我们现在可以正大光明地卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Now we can just sell it right out in the open.
也没那么正大光明 我们还没拿到经营许可证
Not out in the open. We're not licensed yet.
而且酒吧本来就该停止营业
And we're supposed to be closed anyway.
艾米做的吗
Amy?
杰玛
Gemma.
那姑娘很有天赋
Girl's got a gift.
早安 米尔科维奇先生
Morning, Mr. Milkovich.
早安 加拉格先生
Morning, Mr. Gallagher.
昨晚做了五次 我都有点虚脱了
Five times last night. I'm feeling kinda raw.
你呢 种马
How about you, stud?
我现在就能再大干五轮
I could go another five right now.
真会吹牛 那要来一发吗
Some big talk. You ready to back it up?
我得去工作
Gotta get to work.
请病假
Call in sick.
我们需要工资
We need the paycheck.
行吧 反正亏的是你
All right. Your loss.
你在做我们两个人的早餐吗
Hey, you making breakfast for both of us?
没有 不知道你会起来
No. Didn't know you were gonna get up.
你昨天就没起
You didn't get up yesterday.
那你多烤几块面包不就行了
Well, throw some more bread in that bitch.
抱歉 我只给有工作的老公做吐司
Sorry, I only make toast for husbands who have jobs.
还有我有份工作
Good thing I have a job.
不 你只有个洗衣店老板
No, you have a laundromat owner
害怕你会再一次把他的脸
who's terrified you're gonna smash his face
-塞进烘干机 -没错
- into a dryer again. - Exactly.
我要是说一声 他肯定也会
I'm sure he'd write you fake paystubs
帮你开假工资单给你的假释官
to give to your parole officer if I asked him.
这不重要 我们需要的是更多的钱
That's not the point. We need more money coming in.
好吧
All right.
我去拉什的那家连锁超♥市♥打劫
Fine, I'll hit the Stop & Shop on Rush.
不行 我才不想当苦逼的活寡妇
Hey, no. I don't wanna be some sad-ass prison widow
每周末都要搭公车去惩教中心探监
catching a bus to Stateville every weekend.
不吗 你想让我找个跟你一样的
No? Want me to get some shitty-ass
只能拿最低工资的烂工作
minimum-wage job like you,
在仓库拖箱子吗 我才不要
hauling boxes around a warehouse? No.
这地方没剩多少工作机会了 米奇
There aren't many other jobs left around here, Mick.
要么去亚马逊送货 要么去挖坟墓
It's either Amazon or digging graves.
在你决定好做哪一个之前
Until you decide to do one or the other,
我那只能拿最低工资的烂工作是我们
my shitty minimum-wage job is the only money
唯一的经济来源
we got coming in.
-要付的账单也越积越多了 -哦
- And the bills are piling up. - Uh-huh.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
那我要开始动用婚礼礼金
I'll start digging into the wedding present money
就不存着给我们买♥♥♥房♥♥了
instead of saving it to get our own place.
做你该做的吧 亲爱的
Do what you gotta do, lover.
我要先去洗个冰块澡
Me, I'm gonna go take an ice bath.
我菊花都要着火了
My asshole's on fire.
太不公平了
Just not right.
朱莉娅只比我小十个月
I mean, Julia's only ten months younger than me.
我为什么要认罪
Why do I have to plead guilty
戴上这个该死的脚环
and wear this fuckin' ankle bracelet
干那些社区服务
and do all that community service
明明卡尔跟朱莉娅做了同样的事
when Carl did the exact same thing with Julia
他们却不逮捕他
but they didn't arrest him?
并不完全一样
Well, not exactly the same thing.
他没有同时上朱莉娅和她妈妈
He wasn't banging Julia and her mom at the same time.
不 那法官就是讨厌女同
No, that judge just hates lesbians.
你有看到他看我
I mean, did you see the way that he looked at me,
还有看朱莉娅的样子吗
at Julia?
充满厌恶
It was disgust.
我说不好
Mm, I don't know.
我看他挺感兴趣的
He seemed pretty into it to me,
尤其是当朱莉娅描述
especially when, uh, Julia was describing
你以前是怎么给她口数小时的时候
how you used to go down on her for hours.
很好看 亲爱的
It's looking good, sweetie.
好了 该准备去上学了
Okay, it's time to get ready for school.
不用再上网课了 真正的上课 快去穿鞋
No more Zoom. Real school. Let's put your shoes on.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表