听着 我们得好好看着他 利亚姆
Look, we got to keep him close, all right? Liam?
我有个事要去办
I got an errand.
我得弄房♥子改装的事
Yeah, well, I got to deal with the remodel,
一会儿还有煤气公♥司♥的人要来
I got the gas company guy comin',
我还得照看弗莱德 我顾不了弗兰克
and I got to watch Fred-- I can't deal with Frank.
把他铐在暖气片上
Cuff him to the radiator.
-滚 -煤气公♥司♥的人看到会觉得有点怪吧
- Fuck off. - Gas company guy might think that's a little weird, no?
那就把他锁在地下室 他以前不就这么对我们吗
Just lock him in the basement-- it's what he used to do to us.
我六岁的时候他把我锁在里面整整三天
I mean, he left me there for three days when I was six.
我带着他吧
I'll take him.
弗兰克 你想跟我去办事吗
Frank, you want to run an errand?
什么事
What kind of an errand?
你来就行了 别忘了穿外套
Just come on. Don't forget your jacket.
我们也得走了 小红毛
We got to go too, Red.
晚点见
Catch you later.
抱歉我也得走了 晚上之前保管好它
Sorry. Keep it safe till tonight.
太好了 谢谢啊
Great. Thank you!
你知道我在想什么吗
You know that?
我要在那边喝清晨咖啡
I think that I'll have my morning coffee
露天的
right there, al fresco.
然后在后院里来一杯午后波旁威士忌
And then my afternoon bourbon in the backyard,
也是露天的
also al fresco.
或许我还要弄一个
Oh, you know, maybe I'll get one of those,
小熊一直在说的那种篝火炉
firepits that Bear's been goin' on about.
贝芙姨妈和康斯坦斯表姐今天要来吗
Aunty Bev and cousin Constance comin' today?
还有谢尔姆和你泰勒表舅还有凯莎表姐
And Sherm and your Uncle Tyler and cousin Keisha.
我都不知道你们家有这么多亲戚在这边
I didn't know you had so much family out here.
是的 贝芙是最早搬来路易维尔的
Yeah, Bev was the first one of us to move to Louisville,
接着大家都跟着搬来了
then everybody else just followed.
你知道吗 你们也应该搬过来
You know what? You guys should move down here.
上个世纪50年代出现过非裔美国人向芝加哥的"大移♥民♥"
就像当年的"大移♥民♥" 不过是反过来的
It's like the great migration, but in reverse.
大家都搬回到梅森-狄克森线以南了[美国南北分界线]I mean, everybody's movin' back below the Mason-Dixon Line.
这里更便宜更干净
It's cheaper and cleaner
也没有帮派混斗
and no gang warfare.
-妈妈 -小维 听我说
- Mom... - V, look,
巷子尽头还有一间
there's a two-bedroom town house
两卧的房♥子
on the other side of that cul-de-sac.
还没人住
It's still available.
这附近还有很好的公立学校 姑娘们可以去念
And they have great public schools nearby for the girls.
-我们不会搬过来的 妈妈 -为什么
- We are not moving here, Mom. - Why?
你对干净的空气有什么意见吗
You got somethin' against clean air?
还是不喜欢家人做你的邻居 或是讨厌那绿草坪
Or bein' around family or that green-ass lawn?
这点对你来说也不能忍♥ 是吧
I guess that's terrible, too, huh?
草坪很好
The lawn is nice.
只是 这里是南方
But it's just, i-it's the South.
对了 我刚刚想到
You know what? I just had a thought.
我应该在后院装一张吊床
I should get a hammock for the backyard.
-你觉得怎么样 -我们送你吧
- What do you think? - Well, let us get it for you
就当做是送你的乔迁贺礼
as a housewarming gift.
你们不用为了我费心
Oh, no, you guys don't have to do that.
有你们在这里陪我就足够了
Just having you here is present enough.
每个人搬家都需要乔迁贺礼
Every home needs a housewarming gift.
让我们给你买♥♥吧
Please, let us.
"让我们"也就是指使我去的意思
"Let us," which means me.
没问题 我今天要去
Okay. I can pick one up on the way
路易维尔猛将棒球棍工厂 路上顺便买♥♥一张
to the Louisville Slugger bat factory today.
对了 这附近哪里有松饼屋吗
Hey, is there a Waffle House around here somewhere?
-松饼屋 -芝加哥没有这个
- Waffle House? - We don't have one in Chicago,
我超喜欢山核桃华夫饼
and I love those pecan waffles.
凯文 别光吃华夫饼吃饱了
Kevin, do not fill up on waffles.
我们下午要办烧烤
We're havin' a barbecue this afternoon.
但是我饿了
But I'm hungry.
-忍♥忍♥就过去了 -路易维尔什么之旅
- You'll live. - The Louisville what tour?
棒球棍工厂
Bat factory.
我一直很想去
I've always wanted to go.
或许还能拥有一根刻有我名字的球棒
I might even get a bat with my name on it.
刻你的名字 在棒球棍上
With your name? A bat?
大联盟的球员都往上面刻名字
All the major leaguers do it.
你甚至都不喜欢棒球
You don't even like baseball.
我热爱棒球
I love baseball!
-*带我去棒球场* -既然你要去
- * Take me out to the ballgame *-- - Since you're going anyway,
能不能
would you mind, uh,
顺道帮我买♥♥一点东西
picking up a few other things for me?
当然 我可以帮你顺手带点
Yeah. I can pick up a couple things.
不 你需要开那辆搬家货车去
Now, you gonna need to take the U-Haul.
这个清单挺长的
The list is pretty long.
-乐意效劳 -谢谢
- Happy to help. - Thank you.
-太棒了 -抱歉
- This is so great! - Sorry.
队长居然没派我们去搜寻《夜游者》
I'm surprised the captain didn't assign us the "Nighthawks."
警局一半的警力都调去找那幅画了
Half the force is out lookin' for that painting.
-你见过吗 -没有
- Ever seen it? - No.
-印象中没见过 -我见过一次
- Not that I can remember. - I did once.
七年级的时候学校组织的户外教学
Field trip in the seventh grade.
你觉得会是谁做的 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Who do you think did it? The Russians?
为了把它挂在普♥京♥数十亿美元的秘密宫殿里
So they can hang it in Putin's secret billion-dollar palace
-耍我们一把 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人
- just to screw with us? - The Russians?
这种程度的盗窃需要策略 精细计划
A heist like that takes finesse, planning.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人最擅长做这种偷鸡摸狗的事
Russians are great at that sneaky stuff--
偷走核机密 操控大选
stealing nuclear secrets, elections.
或许只是某个老头游荡进了博物馆
Probably just some old man who wandered into the museum,
看到个他喜欢的东西 就拿走了
saw something he liked, and took it.
老头 我觉得不可能
An old man? I doubt it.
那如果做了这件事的人跑来自首的话
Well, what would the punishment be for someone like that
会受到什么样的惩罚
if they turn themselves in?
这个老头 他是白人还是黑人 富人还是穷♥人♥
Is the old man white and rich or Black or poor?
如果是富人 他会给自己请一个厉害的律师
If he's rich, he'll buy himself a fancy lawyer
律师会帮他免去责罚
and get off with time served.
如果是穷♥人♥ 可能会在抓捕途中被意外击毙
If he's poor, accidently shot during the arrest.
遭罪的永远都是穷♥人♥
Poor people always get screwed.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
-什么 -那幅画是你偷的吗
- What? - Did you steal that painting?
看起来是的
Well, apparently.
那里面有监控 警报器 还有警卫
There's security cameras, alarms, guards.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do it?
新闻上说 他们不知道是谁 在什么时候
According to the news, they don't know who took it
用什么办法偷走的
or how or when.
在紧急情况下 宝贝
ICOE, baby.
爸
Dad?
不 那是你
No, that's you.
天呐
Oh, God.
我什么时候变得这么老了
When did I get so old?
-我们要去哪儿 -把手臂给我
- Where are we going? - Give me your arm.
我把利普的电♥话♥写下来 以防我们走散
I'm writing Lip's number down in case we get separated.
我要你帮我搞定一个叫钟文的小孩
I need your help with this kid Wen Chung,
看看能不能让他挂掉周一的数学考试
see if I can get him to fail his math test on Monday.
为什么
Why?
我想去的那所理工科特许中学
The STEM charter middle school I want to go to
自动录取每个班的第一名
automatically accepts the first kids in each class.
其他人就得争剩下的几个名额
Everyone else has to compete for the few remaining spots.
我是第二名
I'm number two.
你有什么优势
What's your leverage?
我打算用黑人身份卖♥♥惨
Thinkin' I'll play the Black card.
再说我是穷♥人♥
Then the poor card.
也许还会利用我妈去世这一点
Then maybe even the dead-mom card.
你还可以告诉他你是同性恋
You could tell him you're gay, too.
好主意
That's a good idea.
同性恋这张牌一直超有用
The gay card's always a winner.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
但你绝不能让中国偷走你的未来
But you can't let China steal your future.
这里还是美国 对吗
This is still America, right?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表