and inappropriate ways of being touched by an adult.
孩子们
Now, kids,
有时候大人碰你
sometimes an adult touches you
是可以的
and that's okay,
像是击掌
like a high five.
可以吗
Is that okay?
可以
Yes!
如果一个大人逼你无套做♥爱♥呢
Now, what if an adult makes you have sex without a condom?
可以吗
Is that okay?
-萨莉 萨莉 -也许我们该...
- Sally, Sally... - Maybe we should just
我以为蒂什是个好姑娘
See, I thought Tish was a nice girl
直到她开始问
until she started asking questions
我的退休金和福利
about my pension and benefits,
在我还没反应过来之前
and before I knew it,
她就坐在我的屌♥上来回动了
she was bouncing on my cock!
捂住耳朵 孩子们
Cover your ears, kids.
加拉格
Gallagher!
现在我得付赡养费 抚养费
And now I have to pay alimony, child support,
只能永远和我家人住一起了
and live with my family forever!
快接啊小凯 快接啊小凯
Come on, Kev, come on, Kev...
我和买♥♥家说好今天交货的
I promised those to the guy today.
那可是两万块啊 利普
There's 20 grand on the line, Lip.
我知道 他肯定把车移到别处了 好吗
I know, he must've moved them somewhere, all right?
移走 移去哪儿了
Moved them? Where?
我在联♥系♥他了
I'm trying him.
操
Fuck!
我们为什么不能就从海滩推到水里
Why can't we just push it into the water from the beach?
那里太浅了 会被人发现的
Too shallow. Somebody's gonna see it.
我得开着它从尽头冲出去
I'm gonna have to ride it off the end.
那是个糟糕的主意
That is a terrible idea.
我会加快到足够速度
I'm gonna build up enough speed,
然后在摩托飞出去前
and before it sails off the end,
及时跳下来
I'm gonna jump off.
我看埃维尔·克尼维尔做过
I saw Evel Knievel do it once.
美国传奇飞车超人
是 但他是埃维尔·克尼维尔啊
Yeah, but he was Evel Knievel.
你把我名字的字母重新组合
You rearrange the letters in my name,
差不多能拼出克尼维尔
it almost spells Knievel.
头盔给我
Hand me the helmet.
亲爱的摩托车诸神
Dear motorcycle gods,
请不要让我死
please don't let me die.
阿门
Amen.
待售
待售
For sale?
我的房♥子 他们不能卖♥♥我的房♥子
My house. They can't sell my house!
该死
No, darn it.
这儿...
This is--uh...
谁告诉你说
who-who told you
你能把这房♥子卖♥♥了的
that you could sell this house?
抱歉 你有预约吗
Um, sorry, do you have an appointment?
我才不需要什么预约
I don't-I don't need an appointment.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house!
我老婆在大部分房♥间里都吸毒过量过
My wife OD'd in most of these rooms.
我儿子是在楼上的浴缸里出生的
My son was born in the tub upstairs.
这些可不是给你们的
That's--those are not for you.
出去 滚出去
Out. Get out.
滚出去 这里是
Get out! This is...
这里是我家
this is my house.
-你们不能不经我同意就卖♥♥了它 -警♥察♥吗
- You cannot sell this house without me. - Hello, police?
你还好吗
You okay back there?
一些穿着时髦的人
Well, some fancy people
想要偷走我的房♥子
are trying to steal my house, so...
先生 那不是你的房♥子
That isn't your house, sir.
你觉得我认不出自己的房♥子吗
You don't think I'd recognize my own house?
帮帮忙好吗
Do me a favor.
你先低头看看你自己
Look at yourself for a second.
再看看那栋房♥子
Now take a look at that house.
你真觉得你会住在那样的房♥子里
Do you honestly think you live in a house like that?
没事的 没事的
Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
我有时候也会犯糊涂
Look, I get confused, too, on occasion.
放轻松 慢慢来
Look, why don't you just take your time,
深呼吸 等你想起来了
breathe a little, and when it comes to you,
给我个地址 然后我把你送到家
give me an address, and we'll get you home?
你不打算把我抓去警♥察♥局吗
You're not gonna take me to the station?
不 在我看起来你不像是个罪犯
No, you don't seem like a criminal to me.
看来你不了解我
Shows what you know.
恐龙炸鸡块来了
Okay. Dino nuggets.
笑脸薯条一会就好
Smiley fries are almost ready.
普林斯 你想跟我们一起住在这吗
So, Prince, would you like to live here with us?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
不是要你一直住着
Well, it wouldn't be a-a full-time.
就是一种兼♥职♥监护
It'd, you know, be a-a-a part-time custody situation.
这样一来 你就可以更多地了解你妈妈
That way, you could get to know your mom.
我并不想了解我妈妈
I don't want to get to know my mom.
但你妈妈总该了解你
Well, she should get to know you, anyway.
她不能总是逃避别人
She can't just run away from people.
她有她的责任
She has obligations.
无意冒犯 但我不想住在这里
No offense. I don't wanna live here.
这里像个垃圾场
It's sort of a dump.
这里才不是垃圾场
It is not a dump!
水龙头流出来的水都是橘黄色的
The faucet water comes out orange.
那不过是铁锈而已 多放会儿水就好了
Well, that's just rust. It goes away.
你应该把这里卖♥♥了 换个新地方
You should sell this place and get a new one.
我们才不会卖♥♥这栋房♥子 这是我家的
We're not selling this house. This is my family's.
我们要一辈子住在这里
We're gonna live here forever.
如果可以的话 我还是跟我爸住吧
I'm just gonna live with my dad, if that's okay.
不 不可以
No, it's not okay.
桑迪不能就这么逃脱惩罚
Sandy can't just get off scot-free.
-这不公平 -对谁不公平
- It's not fair. - To whom?
对我们这些要抚养孩子
To those of us who are stuck raising a kid
直到她18岁成年的人
until she's 18 years old.
无意冒犯 弗兰妮
No offense, Franny.
但那是你的选择 不是吗
But that's your choice, isn't it?
什么选择
What is?
生个孩子然后抚养其长大
To have a kid and raise it.
我爸爸说人们有时候会做出不同的选择
My dad said people make different choices sometimes
而这并没有错
and that's okay.
罗亚尔这么说的
Royal said that?
不 不行
No. No.
桑迪不能这样随便抛弃别人
Sandy can't just abandon people.
等你♥爸♥爸来接你时 我要跟他讨论一下
I'm gonna talk to your dad about a joint custody situation
共同监护权的事情
when he comes to pick you up.
利亚姆 兄弟
Hey, Liam, buddy.
我打电♥话♥来问问
Look, uh, I'm just calling
对于卖♥♥♥房♥♥子那事
to see where your head's at
你是怎么想的
as far as selling the house goes.
给我回个电♥话♥
So, uh, call me back.
还有 塔米和我晚饭做俄式奶油蘑菇牛肉
And, uh, Tami and I are making beef stroganoff for dinner.
那是你的最爱 晚点过来吧
That's your favorite, so come on over later.
爱你 拜拜
I love you. Bye.
卡尔 哥们
Hey, Carl! Buddy, look.
我打电♥话♥来问问
I'm just calling to see where your head's at
你对卖♥♥♥房♥♥子那事是怎么想的
as far as, uh, selling the house goes,
给我回个电♥话♥ 还有
so call me back, and, uh,
我在你的迷你冰箱里给你放了几个
hey, I put some of those Hot Pockets you like
你喜欢的香肠披萨
in your mini fridge for you.
爱你
I love you.
拜拜 兄弟
All right, bye, bud.
操
Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪里了
Yo, where the fuck you been?
我很好 利普 谢谢你关心
I'm fine, Lip. Thanks for asking.
那些摩托呢
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表