My spot at STEM school.
我上网课时明明表现得比他好
I was doing better than him during Zoom classes,
但老师们决定给每个学生都打A 因为大家都不容易
but the teachers decided to give everyone A's for hardship.
我所有的努力都白费了
All that hard work for nothing.
帮助利亚姆
没错
Well, exactly.
这就是我一直想教给你的
That's what I've been trying to teach you your whole life.
努力付出只是浪费时间罢了
Hard work is a waste a time.
钟文哪知道什么是艰辛
What does Wen Chung know about hardship?
他是吹低音管的
He plays the bassoon.
亚洲人总是夺走
Asians are always stealing opportunities
非裔美国人的机会
away from African Americans.
你不觉得这样说太种族歧视了吗
Don't you think that's kind of racist?
文只是碰巧是个聪明的亚裔小孩
Wen just happens to be a Asian dude who's smart.
你见过黑人软件工程师吗
Did you ever meet a Black software engineer?
没有吧 而亚裔的呢 数不胜数
No. Asians? Dime a dozen.
共♥产♥党人垄断了《平权法案》
The communists have a monopoly on Affirmative Action.
给予少数群体或弱势群体优待来消除歧视 达到平等
你要与权力作斗争
You got to fight the power.
我认为我们最好的机会
I think our best chance
就是采用经典的绑♥架♥加恐吓
is gonna be a classic kidnap and intimidate maneuver.
-那是什么 -那是万无一失的办法
- What's that? - That's a surefire way
不必杀人见血就能让你如愿以偿
of gettin' what you want without spilling blood,
你并不想动手杀人吧
assuming you don't want to spill blood.
我只想动口 谈判
I just want to talk, negotiate.
得了吧
Screw that.
你想要结果 就得去弄他
You want results, you're gonna have to work him.
走吧
Here we go.
-来吧 -你要干什么
- Come on. - What are you doing?
没有货车很难实施绑♥架♥计划
It's hard to pull off a kidnapping scheme without a van.
来 快上车
Come on, get in.
来了 女士们
All right, ladies.
-谢谢妈妈 -谢谢姨妈
- Thanks, mama. - Thank you, aunty.
给你 小豆豆 贝芙呢
Here you go, sweet pea. Bev?
我喝水就行了
Just water for me.
我吃了阿莫西林[抗生素] 不能喝那种酒
That liquor does not mix well with my amoxicillin.
妈妈
Mama!
我知道你不是想让我闭嘴
I know you not tryin' to tell me to stay quiet.
我没什么好尴尬的
I have nothin' to be embarrassed about.
-行吧 -我不过是跟
- Okay. - I had a little fun
一个小鲜肉开心过后感染了衣原体
with a nice young man and got chlamydia.
也可能是
Or maybe it was
一个可爱的老绅士传给我的
a lovely older gentleman--
我不确定到底是谁
I don't know who gave it to me.
-行了 -我的天 我的耳朵都起火了
- Okay. - Oh, my god, my ears, they on fire.
每个女人
There comes a time
终有一天
in every woman's life
都会不再在乎别人的想法
when she stops carin' about what other people think
只在意什么能让自己快乐
and starts focusing on what makes her happy.
我认为那差不多是...
And I'd say that's about age...
-60岁的时候 -60岁
- 60. - 60.
或是老公去世以后
Or when your husband dies.
-或是第一次离婚后 -真是这样的话
- Or after your first divorce. - Oh, well, in that case,
我离婚证书快办妥了 我等不及
the ink on my papers are almost dry, so I cannot
-那一刻的到来了 -干杯
- wait for that moment. - I'll drink to that.
表妹 你和小凯怎么样了
Cousin, what's up with you and Kev?
我不知道你怎么做到的
Girl, I don't know how you do it.
我早就不跟白男交往了
I gave up white boys decades ago.
我孩子早就习惯了
My baby used to that.
她在芝加哥只有白人朋友
She only got white friends in Chicago.
才不是
That is not true!
我有黑人朋友啊
I-I-I have black friends.
谁
Who?
南区如今没多少黑人了
There aren't many black folks on the south side anymore.
他们都搬走了
They all movin' away,
被中产阶级白人赶了出去
bein' pushed out by gentrifyin' white folks.
纽约哈莱姆区[黑人住♥宅♥区]也是这样
Same thing happened in Harlem.
匹兹堡也是
Pittsburgh, too.
不然我们为什么最后都回到这里了
How do you think we all ended up back down here?
搬过来吧 小维 和自己人待在一起
Just move down, V. Be with your own people.
我正努力让黑人搬回南区
Well, I'm trying to get black folks to move back to the south side.
不可能的
Not gonna happen.
白人搬进来 就会占领那里
White folks move in, they take over.
他们是入侵物种 像葛藤一样
They are an invasive species, like kudzu.
还葛藤呢
Kudzu.
听着 你得赶紧离开那里 否则你那两个
Listen, you need to get out before them little twins
双胞胎女儿就会带白人男友回家了
bring home white boyfriends named, uh,
叫梅森或达希的
Mason or Dash.
姐 你说得对
Sis, you right.
再说了 你贝芙姨妈对这里的鸡♥巴♥推崇有加
Well, plus, your aunt Bev swears by the dick down here.
万一有一天你决定
You know, in case you want to get a whole jump
只管让自己开心呢
on that "makin' yourself happy" thing.
贝芙 你得给妹妹我介绍个对象了
Bev, you got to hook a sister up, girl.
你好
Hello?
你好 我是菲利普·加拉格
Yeah, this is, uh, Phillip Gallagher.
我打过来是因为我上周
I was, uh, callin' 'cause I applied
申请了机修工的工作
for the mechanic job last week.
我想问下你们招到人了吗
I was wanting to see if the job has been filled, and I--
招到了
Position's been filled.
好吧 谢了 拜
All right, well, thanks. Bye.
好 拜
Yep. Bye.
这是第几个了 第三个吗
What is that? Number three?
真是浪费时间的好办法 对吗 小家伙
That's a great use of our time, huh, bud?
"布巴川崎摩托"
Bubba's Kawasaki.
你好 我是菲利普·加拉格
Yeah, hi, this is, uh, Phillip Gallagher.
我申请了机修工的工作
I applied for the mechanic job.
我想知道你们招到人了吗
I was just, uh--I was wondering if you hired someone.
招到了 但我也许有另一个空缺
We did, but I might have another opening.
我有个员工尿检没过 违反了假释规定
One of my guys peed hot, blew his parole.
真的吗
Oh, really?
对 你叫什么 加拉格吗
Yeah, what's your name? Gallagher?
对 菲利普·加拉格
Yeah. Phillip Gallagher.
加拉格 你之前在"生而自♥由♥"干 对吗
Gallagher. Yeah, you worked at BornFree?
听说那被卖♥♥了
Heard they got sold.
是啊 他们...
Yeah, yeah, you know, they, uh--
他们把大多数人都解雇了
they let most a the guys go.
现在他们应该在用那个地方了
I think they're using the space now.
把那租给了连锁健身房♥之类的
They're rentin' it out to a CrossFit or somethin'.
多谢你能来
Hey, man, thanks for comin'.
是啊 你知道他们的
Yeah... well, you know...
走到哪收♥购♥到哪
They take over everywhere they go.
检查过表了 看上去没问题
Checked the meter. It looks good.
知道锅炉在哪吗
Know where that furnace is at?
知道 它就在
Yeah, yeah, it's just, um...
就在那边的地下室里
just down in the basement right over there.
对
Yeah, yeah.
好了 这个工作每周干40小时
All right, yeah, the gig's 40 hours a week.
每小时15块
15 an hour.
我可以让你从早上六点的班开始干
I could start you on the 6:00 a.m. shift.
每小时15块吗
15 an hour, huh?
有福利吗 或是
There, uh, benefits, or...
没福利 但每隔几周
No benefits, but every couple weeks,
我们都会为员工举办披萨之夜
we do a pizza night for the guys.
那真是...
That's, uh...
头条 仍在搜寻失踪名画
该死 你能等我一下吗
Shit, you know what? Uh, can I put you on hold?
这幅仿品真不错啊
That's a pretty good copy, man.
有人把真品从博物馆里偷出来了 你听说了吗
You hear somebody stole the original out the museum?
-不会吧 -是啊 太疯狂了
- No way. - Yeah, craziest story.
我奶奶很爱这幅画
Well, my grandma loved this painting.
她一直把这幅仿品摆在她卧室里 直到她去世
She had this, uh, copy up in her bedroom till she died.
我一向不太喜欢它
I never liked it that much.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表