新冠病毒的幸存者们好啊
Hail 'rona survivors.
大家都去哪儿了
What-- where is everyone?
我去 弗兰克
Fuck, Frank?
你得用暗号♥敲健身房♥那头的门才行
You were supposed to use the secret knock on the door in the gym.
什么 不不
What? No, no.
我听说有些地方酒吧重新开业了
I heard somewhere bars are open again.
三个礼拜前也许是
Three weeks ago, maybe.
但这周二市长又让我们全关门了
Mayor shut us all down again on Tuesday.
这反反复复的谁能跟得上
Well, who the hell can keep track?
抱歉我要骂脏话 但是市长吃狗屎吧
And excuse me, but fuck the mayor.
他根本无权践踏我的权利
He has no authority to tread upon my rights
作为一个自♥由♥美国男性
as a free American male
我可以去我喜欢的酒馆 喝我最爱的啤酒
to drink my favorite brew in the tavern of my choice.
市长是女性 并且她完全有权力那样做
The mayor is a she, and she has every right to do it,
而且也做了
and has.
大家伙出来吧 只是弗兰克
Come on out, everyone. It's just Frank.
他们在那儿 要不你...
There they are. Do you want to--
-虚惊一场 -这是布拉德
- False alarm, everybody. - Uh, this is-this is Brad.
他在拍一部关于我的电影
He's making a major film about me.
其实我叫艾伦
Actually, my name is Alan.
我是森林湖大学的研究生
I'm a graduate student at Lake Forest.
我去
Holy shit.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
我终于在漫长的朝圣之旅后 抵达圣城麦加了吗
Have I finally arrived at Mecca after a long pilgrimage?
把手拿开 弗兰克
Hands off, Frank.
大♥麻♥产品不接受赊账
We're not offering credit on cannabis products.
先给钱才能吃
Payment up front only.
森林湖 那你大老远跑来这里做什么
Lake Forest? The hell are you doing all the way down here?
我的博士论文题目是
My doctoral dissertation
由于疫情引发的经济衰退
is on neighborhoods in transition
而处于转变期的社区
due to the economic displacement caused by the pandemic.
那你可来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
这一带有的是经济衰退和转变
Lots of economic displacement and transition going on around here.
中产阶级化 朋友们
Gentrification, my friends.
那10%的中产阶级贪婪吞噬着
The ten percenters gobbling up what's left
穷困潦倒的底层工人仅剩的梦想
of the working man's dreams when he's down and out.
因为微小而死气沉沉的病毒失败了
Failed by a tiny, lifeless microbe.
我们简直是最后的莫希干人
We're the last of the Mohicans.
芝加哥原住民正挣扎着保留消逝的文化
Chicago aboriginals struggling to preserve a vanishing culture.
事实上在我们之前 就有其他的原住民
Actually, there were aboriginal cultures here before us.
迈阿密和基卡普部落
The Miami and the Kickapoo tribes.
还有加拉格家族
Also Gallaghers.
小凯 我们能不能...
Kev, could we?
我去 付钱给他
Oh, shit, I-- pay the man.
-接受手♥机♥转账吗 -当然不
- Do you take Venmo? - Hell no.
我去
Holy shit.
-抽了大猩猩吗 -没错
- Gorilla? - Yep.
俄亥俄州人真弱鸡
Ohio.
廖内蒂太太 我快弄好了
Hey, Mrs. Lionetti, I'm almost done.
立刻给我离开
Leave. Now.
什么 我就快做完了
Huh? I'm almost finished.
-七岁 -什么七岁
- Seven? - Seven what?
她才七岁
She was seven years old?
谁才七岁
Who was seven years old?
要是我家托尼还活着
If my Tony were still alive,
他会把你带到湖边 一枪崩了
he'd take you down to the lake, shoot you,
推进湖里喂鱼
and push you in for the fish.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我收到了一条通知 还去看了网站
I got a notification. I checked the website.
-什么网站 -性犯罪者网站
- What website? - The sex offender website.
你的照片就在上面
And your picture is on it.
这是你没错吧
This is you, right?
哈桑 咖啡还新鲜吗
Hey, Hassan, coffee still fresh?
四小时前煮的
Four hours old.
够好了
That's good enough.
等我一下
Gimme one sec.
-还是一块钱吗 -对
- That still a buck? - Yep.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
一杯5.49美元 抢钱啊
$5.49? Jesus.
他把婚礼礼金全花在了鬼知道什么东西上
He spent all our wedding money on God knows what.
婚姻的宗旨不就是沟通
Isn't marriage supposed to be about communication?
妥协 以及在共同目标上达成一致吗
Compromise? Agreed upon mutual fuckin' goals?
要是婚姻中的一方随心所欲
How's that supposed to happen when one person in the marriage
压根不告诉另一方他在干什么
just goes off and does whatever the hell he wants
那怎么可能实现这些
without telling the other person what he's doing?
听起来就像我跟第一任丈夫胡安
Sounds just like me and my first husband, Juan.
我俩毫无交流
No communication.
他整天坐在家里无所事事
He sits around the house all day
现在可是自大萧条以来经济最低迷的时期
like we're not in the worst economy since the Depression.
他说我们还在蜜月期
Says we're still on our honeymoon.
你们结婚多久了
How long you been married?
六个月了
Six months.
他以为我们要靠什么过活
What's he expect us to live on?
账单越积越多
The bills are piling up.
婚姻就是如此艰难
Marriage is hard.
你们结婚之前就应该说清楚
You should've worked that shit out before you tied the knot.
等婚后就来不及了
Once you're married, it's already too late.
谢谢 特瑞
Thanks, Teri.
瞧瞧你 你修好了婴儿车
Look at you. You fixed the jogger.
是的
Yeah.
你好 我的宝贝 你好呀
Hello, baby of mine. Hi.
你怎么满头大汗
You're sweating.
我刚跑了八公里
I did five miles.
感谢上帝 你真是我的救星
Thank God. You're my savior.
加两包原糖 对吗
And, uh, two packets raw sugar, right?
-是的 谢谢 -给
- Yes. Thanks. - Here you go.
你去过油漆店了吗
Did you go by the paint store yet?
我下一站就去那里
I'm heading there next.
怎么没有奶泡
Where's my foam?
肯定都溶进去了
you know, it must've gotten all mixed in, you know,
因为我刚刚跑步来着
when I was running.
老天
Oh, God.
真好喝
Delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
伊利诺伊州性罪犯名单
7岁 这上面写着朱莉娅是7岁而非17岁
Seven! It says Julia was seven years old, not 17.
这一点都不好笑
It's not fuckin' funny.
所有人都会以为我是个猥亵儿童犯
Everybody's gonna think I'm a child molester.
你本来就算是啊
Well, you sort of are.
上面有我的住址 社保号♥码 邮箱
It's got my address, my social security number, my email.
该死的
God damn it.
社区里的家长们没有半夜举着火炬
I'm lucky if the neighborhood moms
到我家门口 要把我吊死在操场的秋千上
don't show up out front tonight with torches
已经算我运气好了
to hang me from the playground swing set.
好了 这事也没有那么严重
Okay, it's probably not that big of a deal.
看看其他这些人
Look at all these other guys.
-什么 -地图上这些小点
- What? - All these little dots
都是这一片的性罪犯
on the map are sex offenders in the area.
老天
Jesus.
这得有上百个
There must be 100 of them.
人们都是怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with people?
这是街区另一头的莫西尔先生
Hey, that's Mr. Mosier down the block.
我就知道 他未免过分喜欢万圣节了
I knew it. He was always way too into Halloween.
不过照片拍得不错
Nice picture, though.
看起来很性感
You're sexy.
看看这乳♥沟♥
I mean, look at that cleavage.
是啦 我确实看起来挺辣的
Yeah, I do look pretty hot.
该死
Oh, shit.
这下还有谁会雇我♥干♥活
Who the hell is gonna hire me now?
我告诉拉克尔警官我是卧底
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表