我在该街区挨家拜访
and I'm going around the neighborhood,
跟你这样的人谈话
talking to people like you,
提醒你们在即将到来的选举中投票
just reminding you to get out and vote in the upcoming election.
如果南区所有黑人都参与投票
If every Black person from the South Side voted,
我们就能通过租金管制议案
we could get rent control passed
黑人家庭就不会再被强迫搬离
and stop our Black families from being forced to move.
什么选举
What election?
本地选举
The local election.
租金管制议案在选票上
The rent control bill is on the ballot,
我们很需要你的支持
and we could really use your support.
俄♥罗♥斯♥决定谁能赢得选举
Russia decides who wins elections.
整件事都是暗箱操控的
The whole thing's rigged.
我不认为俄♥罗♥斯♥会干涉本地选举
I don't think Russia gets involved in the local elections.
你的票 我的票都很重要
Your vote, my vote matter.
认为我们的票不重要 就给了他人
To think it doesn't gives other people the power
为我们做决定的权力
to make decisions for us.
有时我们得...
Sometimes we have to--
真正的敌人是奥巴马
You know, the real enemy is Obama.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他准备修建的总统图书馆
That damn presidential library he's building
会让这里的地♥产♥税飙升
is gonna make property taxes go through the roof,
并减少一千英亩的经济适用房♥
get rid of affordable housing, 1,000 acres' worth,
还会花掉纳税人五十亿美元
and it's gonna cost taxpayers $5 billion.
奥巴马总统中心
The Obama Presidential Center
将会由私人资助
is going to be privately funded.
由有钱的白人资助
By rich white people
为了让他们的良心好过些
trying to make themselves feel better
因为他们压♥迫♥了黑人四百年
about 400 years of oppression.
奥巴马当初就是这样才当选的
It's how Obama got elected in the first place.
你是从哪看的新闻 大姐
Where do you get your news, woman?
只有奥巴马总统以及他漂亮牛逼的
We need South Siders like President Obama
努比亚女王妻子这样的南区人
and his beautiful, badass Nubian wife queen
才能帮我们搬回南区
to move back to the South Side.
奥巴马是肯尼亚人
Obama's from Kenya.
好吧
Okay.
给 谢谢捧场
Here you go. Thanks for coming out.
-你好 -天呐 她还在那儿
- Hi there. - Oh, my God, she's still there.
我本以为她今天很忙没空来陪我们
I thought that she was too busy to hang out with us today
是因为她有正事 结果她整天都泡在
because she had stuff to do, yet she spent the whole day
那家脱衣舞俱乐部
at the damn strip club.
-妈妈 -干什么
- Mama? - What?
还要等多久
How much longer?
怎么这么慢
What the hell is taking so long?
这些人在干什么
What are these people doing?
借过 抱歉 你好
Excuse me. I'm so sorry. Hi.
干什么呢 小姐 你不能...
Excuse me, miss. You can't just--
-你好 真是抱歉 -等等 等等
- Hi there. I'm so sorry. - Hold on. Hold on.
是这样 我女儿 她患有四期癌症
You see, my daughter... she has stage IV cancer,
我们在许愿基金会申请了
and, uh, we applied for the Make-A-Wish Foundation,
但是要等三年
but there's a three-year wait list,
我们实在是等不起
and we just don't have the time for that.
-这是弗兰妮 -你好 弗兰妮 你怎么样
- So yeah, this is Franny. - Hi, Franny. How are you?
好了 念你的台词 弗兰妮
There we go. Do your line, Franny.
-你们都被传唤了 -你们都被传唤了
- Y'all been served! - You been served!
我们得赶去看医生了
We have to go to a doctor's appointment now.
-非常感谢 -好的 再见
- Thank you so much. - All right, bye- bye.
-你好 兄弟 -别碰我的门 酒鬼
- Hey, pal. - Don't touch my gate, drunk.
没想到你没去参加集♥会♥
I'm surprised you're not already up at the rally.
什么集♥会♥
What rally?
加菲公园的团结右翼集♥会♥
Unite the Right rally up in Garfield Park.
如果有团结右翼集♥会♥
If there was a Unite the Right rally,
我肯定会知道的
I'd know about it.
街上有小孩在发这些传♥单♥
Some kids down the street were passing these out.
看样子是某种自发的示♥威♥活动
It looks like some sort of spontaneous protest.
我看看
Let me see.
就像是种族歧视者的快闪行动
Like a flash mob for racists.
团结右翼集♥会♥
"Unite the Right rally,
加菲公园 下午5点
Garfield Park, 5 p.M.,
免费美式披萨 自带T装备
free American pizza, BYOT"?
T是指火把吗
Torches?
老子要参加
I'm in.
准备好提基火把 兄弟们
Dust off the tiki torches, boys.
我们今晚有活动
We got plans tonight.
天 我真怀念这样
God, I miss this.
玩得很开心吧
Having fun, huh?
是的
I am.
是吗
Yeah?
你觉得这是好主意吗
You think that's a good idea,
我们可是刚偷了这辆车
considering we just stole this motherfucker?
把警笛声关了
Turn that shit off.
我要给黛比打电♥话♥ 叫她帮我们
I'm gonna call Debbie and tell her we need her help
改装一下车
making some modifications.
这是否意味着我现在能带真枪了
Hey, does this mean I get to carry a real gun now?
是的
Hell yeah,
我也需要一把
and I need one too,
不要娘炮手♥枪♥ 好吗
and not some pansy-ass handgun, all right?
要是有人敢惹老子 我就要用
If someone fucks with me, I want them staring
12号♥霰弹枪问候他们
down the gaping maw of a 12-gauge shotgun.
我♥操♥ 我硬了
Holy shit, I'm hard.
这可能是我听你说过的最性感的话了
That may be the hottest thing I've ever heard you say.
快来吧
Oh, hell yeah.
来吧 来吧
Yup, yup.
-我们得速战速决 -没问题
- Gonna have to be a quickie. - Not a problem.
妈的
Oh, shit!
操
Fuck.
他还活着吗
Alive?
但愿不是
Yeah, I'd hope not.
他们接我们电♥话♥时
Probably taking him to the morgue
估计正要把他送去停尸房♥
when they took our call.
不知道他是怎么死的
Wonder how he died.
谁在乎啊 我们要怎么处理他
Who gives a shit? What do we do with him?
不能把他带去急诊室
Uh, can't take him to the emergency room.
这样太冒险了
It's too risky.
好 那就扔垃圾桶
Okay, so dumpster.
拜托 我宣过誓的
Come on, man, I took an oath.
什么誓说过你不能把尸体扔进垃圾桶
What oath says you can't dump a body in a dumpster?
妈的
Ah, shit.
看我的眼睛 加拉格
Look at my eyes, Gallagher.
时刻像赛隆人一样巡视周围
Always scanning like a damn Cylon.
《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》系列中的生化人种族
-加拉格 -所有小组注意 发生抢劫案
- Gallagher. - All units, 211,
西部大街44100号♥
44100 Western Avenue.
嫌犯还在现场
Suspect still on the premises.
非裔青少年 年龄10到12岁
Juvenile African American, age ten to 12.
又是那家服装店
It's the clothing store again.
是另一个黑人小孩吗
Hmm, another little Black kid?
萨昆肯定不会那么蠢吧
Surely Saquon ain't that stupid.
如果是他 我肯定要让那个小王八蛋好看
If he is, I'm gonna rain down on that little bastard.
都给我上卡车 快点 上车
Get your ass in the truck. Come on, let's go.
汤米 提米 上卡车
Tommy, Timmy, get in the truck.
骄傲男孩[右翼组织]会得到免费披萨
Fucking Proud Boys will get all the free pizza.
来吧 出发 兄弟们
Come on, let's go, boy!
棒
Yeah!
冲吧
Let's do this.
好
All right!
他还在里面
He's still in there.
就是之前的那个混♥蛋♥ 但这次他手里有枪
Same motherfucker as before, and this time, he's got a gun.
我们要叫支援吗
Should we call for backup?
别这么怂行吗
Oh, stop being such a little bitch.
该死 加拉格
Damn it, Gallagher.
-你到底挺不挺我 -挺 长官
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表