Why? She was with me all day. We had a great time.
瞧 我们文身了
Look, we got tattoos.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你应该送弗兰妮去上学的
You were supposed to take Franny to school!
我带她去学校了
I actually did take her to school.
只不过去错了
It just happened to be one
以另一位黑人女士命名的学校
named after the wrong Black lady.
它们看上去都一样
They all look the same!
什么
What?
我不是说黑人女士 是学校
Not Black ladies! Schools!
她就一天没上学前班
She missed a day of preschool.
又不是错过了
It's not like she missed
"如果太空服上漏了个洞该怎么办"的
What To Do If There's A Hole In Your Spacesuit Day
宇航员训练 有什么大不了的
at astronaut camp. What's the big deal?
问题是我六个小时
The big deal is that I didn't know
都不知道自己孩子在哪儿
where my kid was for six hours.
我知道你多数时间不在乎
I know you didn't give a shit where your kids were
你的孩子们在哪儿 但我在乎我的孩子
most of our lives, but I care about mine!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我结婚了 所以沦落到这下场
I got married. That's what happened.
我倒是想跟你离婚 但你没签婚前协议
Well, I'd divorce you, but you never signed a prenup.
-你们怎么了 -他们结婚了
- What happened to you guys? - They got married.
你们猜怎么着 我刚完成了第一次逮捕
Guess what. I just made my first arrest.
-厉害 -干得漂亮
- Awesome. - Way to go.
-不错 哥们 -操♥你♥妈♥ 死条子
- All right, buddy. - Fuck you, cop.
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 谁把我孩子交给弗兰克带了
Hey, assholes. Who left my kid with Frank?
-我没有 -不是我
- I didn't. - Wasn't me.
没有
Nope.
是我
I did.
你是不是脑子有坑 利亚姆
What the hell is wrong with you, Liam?
别这么激动
Hey. Ease up.
弗兰克把她丢到学校去了 那有什么大不了的
So Frank left her at school. What's the big deal?
他没把她送去学校
He didn't drop her off at school.
而是带她去买♥♥毒品
He took her to buy drugs!
那也不是利亚姆的错
All right, well, that's not Liam's fault.
而且你为什么要把她交给利亚姆照看
Why'd you leave her with Liam anyway?
我没把她交给利亚姆
Didn't leave her with Liam.
我是把她交给你们所有人
I left her with all of you guys.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
我当时就站在这里
I stood right there
问你们谁能送她到学校
and asked one of you to take her to school
因为我上班要迟到了
'cause I was running late for work.
我没听见
I didn't hear you say that.
-我也没有 -我也没
- Me, neither. - Me, neither.
有没有人说过 "好的 黛比
I mean, did anybody say, "Yes, Debbie,
我会送弗兰妮去学校"
I will take Franny to school"?
很好 你就站在她那边吧
Great, take her side.
我没偏袒任何人
I'm not taking anybody's side.
我只是叫你自己负起责任
I'm just saying take some fuckin' responsibility.
家里的事全是我负责的
I'm taking all of the responsibility.
我打理这栋房♥子 保住一份工作
I am running this entire house, I'm holding down a job,
我还得照顾我的孩子...
and I have to take care of a kid in my...
够了没
Jesus Christ!
不是只有你要面对一堆糟心事 小黛
You're not the only one with shit going on, Debs.
如果你应付不来 那就滚蛋
If you can't handle it, lean the fuck out.
你这个妈不称职 别怪到我们头上
Don't blame us for being a shitty mom.
小黛
Debs.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
操
Ah, fuck.
这个真爽
That is good.
你喜欢吗
Oh, you like that?
那是墨西哥混血小红
That's a little Half-Mexican Red.
以弗兰妮的名字命名的
Named after Franny.
前调是印地卡大♥麻♥香 柔和又讨喜
Indica-forward, mellow and agreeable
后调的萨迪瓦大♥麻♥劲儿冲得刚刚好
with just enough sativa to give it a little kick of rebellion.
和弗兰妮一模一样
Just like Franny.
听起来你的外孙女给你留下了难忘印象
Sounds like your granddaughter left quite an impression on you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你从没用过你孩子们的名字命名任何东西
Well, you never named anything after any of your actual kids.
那是因为他们不制♥作♥大♥麻♥
That's because they don't make pot.
太好斗和不知感恩
That's belligerent and ungrateful.
如果你的孩子们太好斗和不知感恩
If your kids are belligerent and ungrateful,
八成是被你逼成那样的
it's probably 'cause you made 'em that way.
我...
I...
孩子很难对付
Kids are tough.
他们有各种需求
They need things.
孙辈就简单多了
Grandkids are simpler.
你不欠他们什么
You don't owe 'em anything.
他们对你没有任何期望
They don't expect anything from you.
压力就消失了
Pressure's off.
你不会让任何人失望
You can't disappoint anyone.
我的嗨劲儿都被你们浇灭了
You two just murdered my high.
一份卖♥♥七美元
Sell that for seven a pop.
你不觉得贵了点吗
Little expensive, don't you think?
就卖♥♥七美元
Seven's the price.
你要去哪儿
Where you goin'?
得去跟个小姑娘聊聊裙子的事
Gotta see a girl about a dress.
好了
Yeah.
-搞什么 -操 是米尔顿
- What the... - Fuck, it's Milton.
会吵到...
It's gonna disturb...
我知道 我知道
Hey, I got it, I got it, I got it.
不不不 别敲
No, no, no, no, no, no.
该死 抱歉 我有没有吵醒宝宝
Oh, shit. Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake the baby?
没有 没事 没事
No, no, no, it's all good, it's all good.
他刚安静下来 和塔米在婴儿房♥里
He's just settling down. He's in the nursery with Tami.
进来吧
Come in, come in.
下船回到陆地的感觉好吗
So it, uh, feel good to be off the boat?
没有军士长刁难我
And to not have my CPO up my ass?
当然好了
Yeah, it does.
-婚礼几时举♥行♥ -我刚做过核酸检测
- Hey, uh, when's the wedding? - I just got tested.
-好 -这周末就举♥行♥婚礼
- Oh, cool. - The wedding is this weekend.
但愿我的皮鞋
I just hope my dress shoes
还在车♥库♥ 我原来放的地方
are in the garage where I left them, man.
是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
对了
Oh, the...
屋子看起来很棒
The place looks fantastic.
是啊 至少室内不错
Oh, yeah, well, the inside, at least.
邻居希望外观还是保持原来的脏乱样
The neighbors wanted to keep the outside looking like shit.
对
So.
都是你自己修葺的吗
Did you do all this by yourself?
是的 今本上就是抹了点灰泥 涂了油漆
Uh, yeah. I mean, it's just some plaster work and paint, mostly.
你还给厨房♥贴了瓷砖
You put tile up in the kitchen too?
对 案台上的防溅瓷砖
Um, backsplash, yeah.
-看起来很棒 非常棒 -谢谢
- Looks good, man. Damn good. - Thanks.
弄这些你一共花了多少钱
How much did all of this cost you?
我不确定
Uh, I don't know.
大部分东西都是我在废弃房♥屋和工地捡的
I picked up most of this stuff for free at condemned houses and work sites.
当然 也有些用品是我花钱买♥♥的
Um, I mean, I guess I bought some stuff, too, though.
我投入了些时间
Uh, I put in some hours.
你该告诉我的
You should've told me.
我就会给你笔现金
Yeah, I would've thrown you some cash
或是给你减点租
or reduced your rent or something.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你大概花了多少钱
What do you think you spent?
五...
Uh, five...
六千吧 我不确定
six grand, maybe? I don't know.
不如我和你平摊
Why don't I split it with you?
-真的 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你出了力 我该出点钱的
Did the work. Might as well.
-太好了 -好
- Great. - All right, cool.
-皮鞋 -对对
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表