Otherwise, the Milkoviches will live there forever.
这一票你干不干
Are you in or not?
我绝对不干
Oh, I am most definitely not in.
我懂你意思了 聪明人
I-I get you. That's...that's smart.
不 弗兰克 我没开玩笑 我不干
No, Frank, I'm not kidding. I'm not in.
我听见了 你"不干"嘛
No, I-I hear you. You're "not in."
你很明显没听明白
Obviously, you don't hear me,
因为你把"不干"两字打了引号♥
because you put "not in" In quotes.
问题在于 米尔科维奇一家
The problem is, the Milkoviches
不会让我们大摇大摆走进去干掉她
aren't gonna let us just walk in and kill her.
我们得想办法让他们离开屋子
We gotta find a way to get them away from the house.
弗兰克 没有什么我们
Frank, there's no us.
我跟你不是一伙
There's no we.
我还以为我们是一队的
I thought we were a team!
是的 过去是 现在不是了
Yeah, well, we were, and now we're not.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这次又得靠弗兰克·加拉格单枪匹马
Once again, it is up to Frank Gallagher
拯救这片操蛋的街区
to save the damn neighborhood.
小维才是真正在拯救这片街区
V's actually saving the neighborhood.
是吗 怎么做到
Oh, really? How?
就凭挨家挨户发传♥单♥吗
By going door-to-door handing out flyers?
等等 这样似乎能行
Wait, that could work.
什么
What?
你们好 我的基佬亲戚
Hello, gay relatives.
大♥麻♥在这儿
Weed's here.
算你运气好 那些抢劫我们的人
Hey, you're lucky the guys who robbed us
只想要现金
only wanted the cash.
小点声 如果人人都知道
Can you-- no one's gonna hire us
我们被抢了 谁还会来雇我们
if everyone knows we got robbed.
你们被抢了吗
You guys got robbed?
我猜我们在押运大量现金这事传开了
I guess the word's out we're hauling large amounts of cash.
我深表同情
Yeah, sorry about that.
啤酒我请客
Beer's on me.
那可是你的操蛋家人
It's your fucking family, man.
他不是我的家人 好吧 他就是个
He's not my family, all right? He's, like, my...
隔了两代的堂弟之类的
third cousin or whatever.
反正我们不能再用那辆SUV了
Yeah, well, we can't use the SUV anymore
你那个堂弟知道这部车的用途了
'cause your third cousin knows what it's being used for.
他会天天来抢我们
He'll rob us every day.
我们带着真枪的话就不会
Not if we're carrying.
所以你准备怎样 在阿什兰大街中♥央♥
What were you gonna do, get in a gunfight
-来一场枪战吗 -听起来很不错
- in the middle of Ashland? - Yes, that sound great.
我要把那个小婊♥子♥打得屁滚尿流
I'll shoot the shit out of that little fucker.
不 我们需要的是辆新车
No, what we're gonna need is a new ride.
黑人都去哪里了
Where are all the black people?
-能给我个袋子装起来吗 -当然
- Can I get a bag for these? - Sure thing.
团结右翼集♥会♥ 加菲公园
你们快看
Guys, check it out.
加菲公园有团结右翼集♥会♥
Unite the Right rally up at Garfield Park.
-天呐 -好极了
- Oh, man. - Hell yeah!
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
这个街区绝对要完蛋
This neighborhood is definitely going to shit.
他在这儿呢
There he is.
汤米 我们在考虑买♥♥♥房♥♥子
So, uh, Tommy, we were thinking of buying this house.
-好的 -我在想
- Okay. - And I was wondering
你能不能来看一眼电路
if you would take a look at the electrical.
可以吗 有些年头了
All right? It's pretty ancient, you know?
你也许能看出需要做些什么
You might see what needs to be done,
帮我们砍点价
help us bring down the price a little.
乐意帮忙 房♥子在哪儿
Happy to. Where is it?
在科尔宾路
It's on Corbin.
科尔宾路927号♥
It's, uh...927 Corbin.
科尔宾路927号♥
Nine-two-seven Corbin?
汤米 现在能来帮忙吗
Hey, Tommy, think you can do it right now?
-没问题 -好 我们走吧
- Sure, I guess. - Okay, let's go.
等一下
Wait a minute.
不了 抱歉 小凯 我们赶时间
No, sorry, Kev. We're in a rush, and--
这就是那栋房♥子
That's the house.
那栋房♥子 不是啊
The house? No, it's not.
就是电影里的那栋
Yeah, the house from the movie.
什么电影
What movie?
厉害了 他们还在那里拍过电影
Yeah, wow, they shot a movie there?
-好酷啊 -不 不 不
- That-that's cool. - No, no, no.
电影取材于现实中那栋房♥子里发生过的事
The movie's about what happened in real life at the house.
利普 你知道那个故事的
Come on, Lip. You know the story.
-小凯 -什么故事
- Kev... - What story?
十年前 有一家人住在那里
Ten years ago, a family lived there.
有一天 父亲工作回来
One day, the father comes back from work,
发现他的妻子和三个孩子
finds his wife and his three kids
被吊在走廊的栏杆上
hanging from a bannister in the hallway,
像猪一样被开膛破肚
gutted like pigs.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
太惨了
That's awful.
等等 利普 你知道这事吗
Wait. Lip, did you know this?
你怎么会不知道
How did you not know about this?
父亲后来搬到了威斯康辛州
The father moved to Wisconsin
开始新生活 但他一直没有卖♥♥掉那房♥子
to start a new life, but he never sold the house.
几年前他终于回来了
Finally came back a couple years ago,
上吊自杀了
hung himself
就在后院的那棵大橡树上
from the big oak tree in the backyard.
-有轮胎秋千那棵树吗 -对
- The one with the tire swing? - Yep.
那房♥子自那以后就废弃了
That house has been abandoned ever since.
那里闹鬼
It's haunted.
不 没有闹鬼
No, it's not haunted.
塔米 拜托
Tami, come on.
听着 那房♥子有个很棒的后院
Look, it's got a great backyard,
离公园也近
and it's near a park.
最诡异的是...
Creepiest thing...
好极了 他还没说完
Oh, good, he's got more.
那家人姓斯洛特[屠♥杀♥]...family was named Slaughter.
凶杀案发生前人们就称那房♥子为斯洛特家[屠宰场]They called it the Slaughter house before the murders.
妙不妙
I mean...
塔米 我们再去看一次那房♥子
Tami, let's take one more look at the house,
如果我们觉得害怕
and if it freaks us out,
我们就走
we'll walk away.
那后院确实不错
It does have a great backyard.
是的 没错
Yes, yes, it does.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
很好 很好
Great. All right. All right.
搞什么
What the fuck?
不是说好要"循规蹈矩
So, uh, what happened to the whole "walk the straight and narrow,
不要犯法"的吗
don't break the law" bullshit?
那是在我们被抢之前
Yeah, that was before we got robbed.
来了
Here we go.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
是我外婆
Uh, it's my grandma.
她胸痛 眩晕
She's having chest pains and vertigo.
血压飙升
Her blood pressure's through the roof.
好的 冷静
Okay, okay. Calm down.
-她现在在哪儿 -五楼
- Where is she right now? - Uh, fifth floor.
-好的 -但我表妹在上面
- Okay. - But my cousin's up here.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 麻烦请快点
Thank you. Ah, but please hurry.
-我们走 -谢谢
- Let's go. - Thank you.
好了 快走
All right, move it.
他们多半已经上了电梯了
They're probably already on the elevator.
天 老子真厉害
God, I'm good.
可算有个黑人女性
Finally, a Black woman.
见到你我太高兴了
I am so happy to see you.
我叫维罗妮卡
My name is Veronica,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表