才不是 弗兰妮也很喜欢
That is so not true. Franny's so into it.
哪有小女生不向往有一个公主派对的
I mean, what little girl doesn't want a princess party?
我就没向往过
I never wanted one.
我也没有
Me neither.
我就有
I did.
这就说得通了
Well, that explains it.
说得通什么
Explains what?
为什么你这么沉迷这些东西
Why you're so obsessed with all this shit.
我才没有沉迷
I am not obsessed.
魔法棒不要放那边 放到咖啡桌上
The magic wands don't go there. On the coffee table.
好的 抱歉
Oh, okay. Sorry.
我没研习过公主手册
I just--I never got the princess manual.
我小时候喜欢玩的是女兵娃娃
I was always into G.I. Joes and shit when I was a kid,
所以我的派对也是那种主题
so that's the kind of parties I had.
每次我生日 我其中一个叔叔
Yeah, well, every birthday, one of my uncles
都会把我灌醉 然后让我开他的枪玩
would just get me drunk and let me shoot his gun.
跳跳屋到啦
The bounce house is here!
-太棒了 -真不错
- Yes! - Hell yeah!
我喜欢跳跳屋
Love a bounce house.
我从来没玩过
I've never been in one.
什么
What?
我家的大人没一个能清醒到
Uh, none of the adults were sober enough
给我做蛋糕 更别说给我弄个跳跳屋了
to make me a cake, never mind get a bounce house.
你真是被一群狼养大的
You were seriously raised by wolves.
我定的是一座公主城♥堡♥啊
It's supposed to be a princess castle.
你确定吗
You sure?
我们这记录的是"德古拉的巢穴"
Paperwork says Dracula's Lair.
她很确定
Oh, she's sure.
我为什么会给一个五岁女孩的生日派对
Now why would I order Dracula's Lair
定一个"德古拉的巢穴"呢
for a five-year-old girl's birthday party?
我喜欢这个
I love it!
我需要一座公主城♥堡♥ 给我换公主城♥堡♥
I need a princess castle. Get me a princess castle.
抱歉女士 我们的车上只带了这个
Sorry, ma'am, we don't have anything extra on the truck.
这玩意真是史上最烂的
Well, this is the worst thing ever.
我倒觉得挺酷的 来看看嘛
I think it's kind of cool. Come on!
特兰西瓦尼亚是德古拉的故乡
上面写的"跳跳西瓦尼亚" 小黛
It says "Bounce-ilvania," Debs.
还有什么比这更有意思吗
What could be more fun than that?
全都押吗
Okay, all bets in?
该死
Shit.
我什么都没有 一对10
I got nothing. Pair of tens.
满堂红 抱歉了兄弟们
Full house. Sorry about that, boys.
操
Crap.
为什么总是新来的赢
How is it the new kid always wins?
新手的狗屎运吧
Beginner's luck.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
-富兰克林·皮尔斯 -街头滞留
- Franklin Pierce... - Loitering...
-詹姆斯·布坎南 -乱扔垃圾
- James Buchanan... - Littering.
-亚伯拉罕·林肯 -名副其实的非法入侵
- Abraham Lincoln. - Actual B&E.
安德鲁·约翰逊
Andrew Johnson.
破坏财产
Defacing property.
尤利西斯·格兰特
Ulysses S. Grant.
该死 我想不起下一个是谁了
Ah, shoot, I can't remember who was next.
-第十九任总统是谁 -不知道
- Who's the 19th president? - I don't know.
我都不知道居然有十九任总统
I didn't even know there was 19 presidents.
又是街头滞留的人
Ah, more loitering.
还干架
Battery.
我的天 那是什么情况
Oh, my God, what is that?
什么 在哪儿 发生什么了
What? Where? What is it?
该直接冲啦
Go time, is what it is.
原来这车是有警笛的啊
This car has a siren?
快行动吧 大家
Let's move it, people!
还开喇叭了
And a megaphone?
坐稳了 搭档
Hang on, partner.
这才对嘛
This is what I'm talking about!
走
Go.
穿上
Put these on.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What's going on? What's happening?
-我们要去哪儿 -红绿灯坏了
- Where are we going? - Traffic light is out.
幸好我们就在附近
Good thing we were in the vicinity.
你站那边 我站这边
You stand on that side. I'll stay here.
别挡道 混♥蛋♥
Out of the road, asshole!
怎么样啊 何塞
Yo, what up, Jose?
看着挺精神
Looking good, man.
你也是啊 我还真不适应
Yeah, you too. I'm not used to seeing
看见你小子在监狱外面蹦跶
your cracker ass on this side of the wire.
这次有什么好货给我
So what's this deal you got for me?
就在这里
Right here.
垃圾箱
A dumpster?
你以为我是智障吗
Man, what kind of idiot you think I am?
不是不是 你看
No, no, ain't like that. Look, check it out.
我去
Damn.
是吧
Uh-huh. I told you.
等等 这都是什么
Wait, what is all this?
食物 你以为是什么
It's food. The fuck you think it is?
不 我是指你从哪儿弄来的
No, I mean, where did you get it?
这有什么关系 我弄到手就行了
Difference does that make? I got it, didn't I?
我还真用得上其中一些
I could really use some of this shit.
意大利面 燕麦
Pasta, oatmeal...
面粉
flour.
你要多少钱
How much you want?
给你个友情价
Hey, for you, give you a good price.
等等 这过期了
Wait a minute. This is expired.
-那又怎样 -上面写着2019年
- So what? - It says 2019.
这是他妈的意大利面 根本不会坏
It's fucking pasta, man. Doesn't go bad.
我跟所有人一样
Yeah, well, I hate the guys in this joint
讨厌监狱里的这群人 但我也不想让他们
just as much as anybody, but I'm not trying to give them
得沙门氏菌什么的
salmonella or some shit.
你能别婆婆妈妈了吗 那些日期根本不代表什么
Will you quit being a bitch? Those dates don't mean shit,
你自己也知道
and you know it.
你真是个混♥蛋♥玩意儿
You--you're a fucking asshole.
好吧 随你了
Hey, a'ight, man. Whatever.
没问题
No problem.
没事
All good.
外面有大把的厨师
Got plenty other cooks out there
愿意从我手上以...
willing to take this off my hands for...
市价一半拿走这批货
oh, half what they usually pay for their bulk items.
然后跟老板报全价
Charge their boss the same amount,
多余的钱都进了自己口袋
and guess what? They just pocket the rest.
现在你感兴趣了
Uh-huh. You interested now.
给你
Ah, there you go.
好了
All right.
给你 弗雷明汉
There you go, Framingham.
天 谢了
Oh, gee, thanks.
小鲜肉
Pretty boy.
谢了
Thanks.
你想一起去喝几杯吗
Hey, uh, you want to get a couple of drinks,
挥霍挥霍工资
piss away our paychecks?
今晚就算了 谢谢
Ah, not tonight. Thank you.
-好吧 随你 -嗯
- All right, suit yourself. - Yeah.
乔治 等下
Hey, George. Hey, wait up.
怎么了
What's going on?
我工资单错了要找谁说
Who do I talk to about a mistake with my paycheck?
给我看看
Oh, let me see this.
哪里错了
What's the mistake?
看这儿 上面写着我工作了39个小时
Look at here. It says I worked 39 hours.
实际上是45小时 我应该拿到加班费的
I worked 45. I should be getting overtime.
他们一向如此 扣午饭用时
Yeah, that's what they do. They dock you for lunch,
扣上厕所用时
the time it takes to go to the head,
想尽办法扣到40小时以下
anything to keep it under 40 hours.
-真的假的 -真的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表