Who cares?
小维 是你总说
V, you're the one who always says
白人母亲可以每天用老一套打扮好女儿
that a white woman can take her daughter to school
送去学校 但如果换做是黑人母亲
lookin' any old way, but if a Black woman does it,
就会被质疑她是否是合格的母亲
people start to question whether she's a fit mother--
走开
Go away!
我要怎么做才能让你起来呢
Is there anything I can do to get you up?
行吧
Okay, fine.
-我起来了 -太好了
- I'm up. - Okay, great!
我准备上楼回床上接着睡
I'm goin' back upstairs and gettin' into bed.
你再来烦我 我就捅你丫的
You keep botherin' me, I'ma stab your ass.
不信你等着
Watch.
睡得好吗
How'd you sleep?
算不上好
Not great.
说真的 他们以为自己是谁啊
Seriously, who the fuck do they think they are?
抱歉 我不知道你在说谁
I'm sorry, I don't know who we're talking about.
我的家人 桑迪
My family. Sandy, her...
她的傻♥逼♥老公 还有她瞒着我的孩子
fucking husband, and her secret child.
谢谢你让我睡在你这里
Thanks for letting me crash, by the way.
害你自己没床睡 挺不好意思的
Feel bad I put you outta your bed.
-沙发挺舒服的 -其实我们可以一起睡的
- Couch is pretty comfortable. - I mean, we could have shared.
通常情况下 我会很乐意
Under normal circumstances, I would have loved that.
但我能看出来你情绪不好
But I can tell you're pretty emotional,
我不想趁人之危
and I didn't wanna take advantage.
桑迪: 回来吧我们谈谈
三通未接来电 一条语♥音♥留言
操♥你♥妈♥ 你个疯逼
两通未接来电
能和我谈谈吗
你今天有安排吗
You got plans today?
上班
Work.
-真糟糕 -不过
- Too bad. - But...
我是老板 你想一起去吗
I'm the boss. You wanna come?
我当时跟我爱人和孩子一起待在家里
See, I was at home with my lady and my kid.
好吗 她会为我作证的
All right? She'll vouch for me.
孩子还不会说话 但如果他会
The kid, he can't talk yet, but if he could,
就会说"爸爸整晚都待在家里"
he'd say Daddy was home all night.
我们有你的少年犯罪记录
We have your juvenile arrest records,
懂吗
okay?
所以别再装什么乖小孩了
So you can drop the choir boy act.
不是的 你说的那是从前的我了
No, you see, tha-that's the old me, all right?
我改过自新了 我甚至连酒也戒了
I'm reformed now. I'm sober, even.
我不是说我是圣人
You know, I'm not sayin' I'm a saint but, uh,
但我现在是个顾家的男人 老实谋生罢了
I'm a family man, makin' an honest living.
这么说吧 混♥蛋♥
Okay, asshole,
我们知道你跟那次抢劫案有关
we know that you were involved with the robbery,
因此你要么跟我们合作 要么我们逼你合作
so you can either cooperate, or we can make you cooperate.
首先 如果你们确定我跟抢劫案有关
All right, first of all, if you knew I was involved in the robbery,
我现在已经被铐起来了
I'd be in cuffs right now,
其次 我现在就在合作了
and second of all, I am cooperating.
我这不叫合作叫什么
What am I doing if I'm not cooperating?
听着 别让自己不好过
Look, make it easy on yourself.
告诉我们摩托在哪儿 谁协助你的
Tell us where the bikes are, who helped you,
或许我们可以帮你说情免去牢狱之灾
and maybe we can recommend you avoid doin' real time.
我能走了吗
Hey, can I go?
我♥操♥ 这东西都多久没换过了
Oh, motherfucker, when's the last time that got changed?
我他妈怎么知道 我又看不到
Fuck do I know? I can't see it.
-但你能闻到啊 -我们没时间管这些了
- You can smell it, though. - We don't have time for this.
我们已经晚点了 而且还得早下班
We're behind schedule, and we have to wrap up early
去利亚姆学校 米奇
for Liam's thing. Mickey--
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 给我回...
What the fuck are you-- Hey, get--
-米奇 -混♥蛋♥
- Mick. - Mother...
-走吧 -我♥操♥
- Come on. - Fuck.
干什么 米奇
What the hell, Mick?
你得照顾特里 混♥蛋♥ 起来
Terry duty, asshole. Get up!
不行 我星期二照料过他了
Naw, no way, man. I took care of him on Tuesday.
-还没轮到我 -去清空他的屎袋
- It's not my turn-- - Empty his shit bag,
不然我把你脑浆清空了 你自己选
or I empty your skull-- your choice.
能帮我查下跟最近一起逮捕有关的记录吗
Could you look up something related to a recent arrest for me?
当然 罪犯的名字叫什么
Sure. What's the name of the perp?
菲利普·加拉格
Philip Gallagher.
小菜鸡 你真要叫我
Rookie, are you really asking me
打破警局所有规定
to break every protocol in the book
让你有可能去干涉一宗正在调查的
so you can potentially interfere with an ongoing investigation
跟你家庭成员有关的案子吗
involving one of your family members?
逗你玩的
I'm fuckin' with you.
我经常滥用这个系统
I misuse this system all the time.
算是我这个职位的便利之一
One of the perks of the job.
加 拉
G-a-l-l-a
格
G-h-e-r.
还没被逮捕
No arrest yet,
但是他们在申请搜查他的房♥子了
but they are seeking a warrant for his house.
就等着法官签字了
Just waitin' on a judge's signature.
操
Shit.
-加拉格 -你好 长官
- Gallagher. - Ah, ma'am.
你知道我新的培训官是谁吗
Do you know who my new training officer's gonna be?
培训官
Training officer?
你不会有了
That's not gonna happen.
没有人想跟你一起共事 因为"卡尔诅咒"
No one wants to work with you on account of the Carl Curse.
我不懂
Ma'am?
"卡尔诅咒"
The Carl Curse.
每个带你的人最后都受伤了
Everyone who trained you ends up injured.
你听说过幸运兔脚吗
You ever heard of a lucky rabbit's foot?
-听过 -你刚好是反过来的
- Yeah. - You're the opposite of that.
不过也不全是坏消息
Now, not all bad news.
-我给你安排了新的任务 -什么
- I got you a new assignment. - What is it?
他们来了
They just walked in.
把你制♥服♥脱了 到外面来找我们
Take off that uni and meet us outside.
你现在是风纪组的了
You're with Vice now.
太爽了
Hell, yeah!
天呐 他们真酷
God, how cool are they?
该死
Damn it.
库克县办公处
重要事务待办
-操 -是脏话哦
- Oh, shit. - Bad word!
抱歉姑娘们 刚刚收到政♥府♥的邮件
I'm sorry, girls--I just got an email from the Man.
你们觉得是什么 税 陪审义务
What do you think-- taxes, jury duty?
还是没付的停车罚单
Unpaid parking tickets?
-或许是披萨派对 -记住这人生的一课
- Maybe it's a pizza party. - Life lesson.
政♥府♥来的邮件绝对不是什么好东西
Emails from the government are never awesome.
只能是坏消息
They always suck.
我看看
Here goes.
是披萨派对吗
Is it a pizza party?
比那个更好
Even better.
是给妈妈准备的惊喜
A surprise for Mommy.
走吧
Come on.
我♥操♥
Shit.
卡尔: 兄弟 你完了
警♥察♥拿到搜查令要去搜你的房♥子了
该死
Shit!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
塔米 是我 利普
Tami, hey, it's Lip.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We got a big fuckin' problem, all right?
卡尔刚告诉我...
Carl just told me that, um...
你敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
算了 没事
You know what? Never mind.
那我们 家里见
I'll just, uh... I'll see ya at home.
好吗 再见
All right? Bye.
芝加哥警局
我们只是去我的酒吧
We're just goin' to my bar.
你穿现在这身就可以了
You can wear what you already have on.
我昨天就穿的这身
I wore this yesterday.
如果你不喜欢我的衣服
If you don't like anything I have...
不是的 我只是 不知道怎么说
No! It's not that, I just-- I don't know.
我想稍微打扮一下
I wanna dress up a little.
这么做通常能让我心情好一点
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表