go for a little dip in the pool after?
不 我想看看
No. I wanna check to see
我们的家具什么时候到
when our furniture's gettin' here.
那就待会儿见了
Meet up after, then.
当然 我哪都不会去
Yeah, sure. Not goin' anywhere.
好的 没问题
Okay. Yeah, good.
我很高兴我们把这租下来了
I'm glad we rented this place.
-卡尔 早上好 -亚瑟
- Carl, morning. - Arthur.
拜瑟的丈夫做了磅蛋糕
Beiser's husband made pound cake.
在休息室 趁还没被吃完快去拿点
It's in the break room. Grab some before it's gone.
或者我直接吃你胸口上挂着的碎屑就行
Or I could just eat the crumbs off your vest.
糟糕
Oopsy-doopsy.
家里养了一只狗 地板上的碎屑它都能吃完
Got a dog at home, eats up all the crumbs on the floor.
你知道我们叫它什么吗
Know what we call her?
胡佛[吸尘器]Um...Hoover?
我的天 这个名字太绝了
Oh, my God, that would have been genius.
不过它的名字叫米粒
No, her name's Millie.
加拉格
Gallagher.
斯坦普斯警司
Sergeant Stamps.
你需要跟麦克马纳斯先生道歉 卡尔
Need you to apologize to Mr. McManus, Carl.
就是开奔驰的那家伙吗
That the guy with the Merce-Benz?
他投诉你暴♥力♥出警
He's filing a brutality claim against you.
-我 为什么 -我大胆猜是因为
- Me? What? Why? - I'm gonna go with door number two--
你把人家用力按到自己的车上
slamming the guy against his car.
问题可以解决的
This can all go away.
过去说几句"非常抱歉"之类的就行
Say a few words, "I'm sorry," Blah, blah, blah.
-你认真的吗 -他应该就会撤销
- Seriously? - Most likely, he'll drop the claim.
-这样能让警局省下五万块 -所以呢
- It'll save the department 50K. - So what?
每次有人来投诉
Every time someone complains,
我们去道歉 然后就解决了
we just apologize and it goes away?
如果那个人是个有律师的傻♥逼♥阔佬的话
If the person's a rich a-hole with an attorney.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你可以的 卡尔
You got this, Carl.
麦克马纳斯先生
Mr. McManus,
加拉格警官有话要跟你说
Officer Gallagher has something to say to you.
很抱歉不能给你跳段舞了
Excuse me if I don't, uh, do a jig.
因为我脖子里有两根错位的椎间盘[光盘] 拜你所赐
I got two dislocated discs in my neck, thanks to you.
对此我感到很抱歉 先生
I'm very sorry about that, sir.
我那天做得太过了 我保证不会有下次
I was out of line, and it won't happen again.
希望我们可以让这件事翻篇了
Well, I hope we can all put this behind us.
加拉格警官 你可以回自己的岗位上去了
Officer Gallagher, you may go back to work now.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
就这样吗 你打算轻易放过他
That's it? You're gonna let him get off that easily?
加拉格 等等
Gallagher, hold up.
我可是受害者
I'm a victim here.
是的 没错 先生
Yes. Yes, you are, sir.
我在我自己的楼前并排停车 仅此而已
I was simply double-parked in front of my building,
你把我整个人甩出来 按在车上
and you slammed my body up against my car.
非常抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
现在我知道美国的黑人是什么感受了
Well, now I know how every Black person in America feels.
你说这话认真的吗
Did you actually just say that?
-说什么 -你 作为一个享受着特权
- Say what? - That you, a privileged piece of shit
还把人们从房♥子里驱逐出来的人
who evicts people from their apartments
你能知道黑人的感受吗
can relate to how Black people feel,
那些实实在在
who are literally murdered
死在警♥察♥手下的黑人
at the hands of the police department?
是的 事实上
Well, yes, as a matter of fact,
-我确实感同身受 -别了 住嘴吧
- I do relate to them. - No, stop.
要我跟你们这种有权势的人道歉
I was fine apologizing to your entitled ass
息事宁人 这我没问题
to make this all go away,
但是这游戏我不想陪你玩了
but I can't play this game anymore.
过去的几个月里我一直在想
I spent the last few months trying to figure out
我想成为一名什么样的警♥察♥
what kind of cop I wanna be,
恕我直言 斯坦普斯警司
and I'll say this, Sergeant Stamps:
我没有在我们局里看到许多值得学习的榜样
I haven't met a lot of good role models here.
-不如我们重新... -但是这个傻♥逼♥
- Why don't we regroup and-- - But this jagoff
让我意识到我想成为一名什么样的警♥察♥
made me realize what kind of cop I wanna be now.
我不认为在这时候
I'm not sure you'll have much of a choice
-你有别的选择 -我想成为的是
- at this point. - I wanna be the type a cop
能够为无法发声的人挺身而出的警♥察♥
who stands up for those who don't have a voice--
就是迷失自我 被人遗忘的人
the lost, the forgotten.
他们也应该得到公平
They deserve a fair share,
即便那意味着像麦克马纳斯先生你这样的暴发户
even if that means rich pricks like you, Mr. McManus,
得为了正义天平的重新平衡付出代价
have to pay the price in order to rebalance the scales of justice.
也就是说
So, with that being said,
我收回我的道歉
I take my apology back.
那我们法庭见 傻♥逼♥
I'll see you in court, dickwad.
加拉格
Gallagher.
最后一块磅蛋糕
Last piece of pound cake!
一次 两次
Goin' once, goin' twice,
成交 卖♥♥给亚瑟·蒂平了
sold to Arthur Tipping.
好了 一直走到头
All right. All the way down.
一直走到头
All the way down.
希望我下次不会在这里见到你了
Hope I don't see you here again.
我死也不会回这鬼地方
I ain't never comin' back to this shithole.
那就别再干杀害警♥察♥的事了
Then don't try to kill no more cops or nothin'.
我尽量吧
I'll see what I can do about that.
我本来真没想到我会那么喜欢那个地方
Really didn't think I was gonna like it there that much,
但是那里的人都好友善贴心哦
but everybody's so friendly and nice.
路易维尔怎么可能是个好地方
How can Louisville be nice
那里连职业运动队都没有
if they don't even have pro sports teams?
他们的大学篮球队挺不错的
They have good college B-ball.
-那不算数 -小凯
- That doesn't count. - Kev!
来了
It happened.
靠 请别告诉我
Oh, fuck, please don't tell me
我穿高领毛衣拍的那张照片
that that picture with me with a turtleneck
-又出现在网上了 -这我倒不清楚
- resurfaced on the Internet. - I don't know about that.
但钱转到我们账上了
But the money came through, deposited into our account.
看
Look.
我去
Holy shit.
-好多钱啊 -八万呢
- That's a lot of numbers. - Eighty large!
-你们从哪赚的 -我们把房♥子卖♥♥了
- How'd ya score that? - We sold our house.
那破房♥子能卖♥♥八万美元
You got $80,000 for that piece of shit?
其实售价是17万5
Actually, we got $175,000.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yep.
但我们要还银行贷款
But we had to pay off the bank loan.
怎么这么快脱手的
How'd ya sell it so fast?
房♥地♥产♥开放商在我们家门前留了张纸条
Developer left us a note on our door
她说想买♥♥下来
sayin' she wanted to buy it.
定了 我们要搬去路易维尔
It's official. We're movin' to Louisville.
我去 这下真定了 我们要搬去路易维尔了
Holy shit, it's official. We're movin' to Louisville.
我们真要这么做吗 小维
Are we really doin' this, V?
当然要这么做
Of course we're really doin' it.
-你们也要卖♥♥掉酒吧吗 -应该吧
- You sellin' the bar, too? - I guess so.
-必须的 -酒吧里的所有东西也是吗 小维
- Absolutely. - And everything in it, V?
那这个呢 草裙舞♥女♥灯怎么办
I mean, what about this? What about Hulu Lamp Girl?
我超爱她的
I love her.
你本来都不知道有这玩意 小凯
You didn't even know she was here, Kev.
我当然清清楚楚...
I knew exactly where she--
别啊 草裙女郎灯
No! Hulu Lamp Girl!
你们好啊
Hey, you guys.
我们把房♥子卖♥♥了
Hey. We sold our house.
等下 什么
Wait. What?
没错 他们要成为大学篮球球迷了
Yeah, they're gonna become college basketball fans.
汤米 别再这么说了
Hey, Tommy, don't ever say that again.
我们要搬去路易维尔
We're movin' to Louisville.
不 为什么所有人都要离我而去
No! Why is everybody leaving me?
你可以来看我们啊
Oh, you can come visit.
我们的新家会有很多房♥间
We're gonna have plenty of room in our new house.
你们俩的感情怎么能这么好
Why do you guys have such a good relationship?
-有在努力经营啦 -打炮
- We work on it. - Sex.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表