以下是上周《无♥耻♥家庭》的剧情
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢
The fuck are you doing?
-我们卖♥♥定了 -去死吧
- We're selling! - Fuck you!
利普要把房♥子卖♥♥了
Lip's selling the house.
-利普要把房♥卖♥♥了 -什么
- Lip's selling the house? - What?
大家的生活都在往前看
Everyone's moving on with their lives
我要无家可归了
and I'm gonna end up homeless.
听着 我很期待去路易维尔
Look, I'm excited about Louisville.
只是要搬走 这有什么 别纠结这事了
We're just moving. So what? Get over it.
一个修女杀死了米奇的老爸
A nun killed Mickey's dad.
让他回到了上帝的脚边
A return to sit at the feet of our Lord and Savior...
以死亡的方式
in death.
你现在是风纪组的了
You're with Vice now.
我能开吗
Can I drive?
慢点
Slow down!
你♥他♥妈♥慢点
Slow the fuck down!
我不知道怎么回事 车子失控了
I don't know what's going on. It's out of control!
刹车 刹车
Brake, brake!
你♥他♥妈♥发什么疯
What the fuck is wrong with you?
黛比
Debbie?
杰瑞德 怎么回事
Jared? What the fuck?
-是布拉德和我♥干♥的 -为什么
- Brad and I broke in. - Why?
布拉德把"生而自♥由♥"卖♥♥给了几个混球
Brad sells BornFree to some douchebags
他们认为阉公猪就是大一点的猪
who think a hog is just a large pig.
我只是 我需要做点什么
I just-- I needed to do something.
我们三周前治疗过加拉格先生
Well, we treated Mr. Gallaher three weeks ago
得出的诊断结果是酒精性痴呆
and arrived at a diagnosis of alcoholic dementia.
包括严重记忆力障碍
It involves significant impairments of memory
和其他认知功能障碍
and other cognitive functions.
有时没大碍 有时比较严重
Some days will be good and some will be bad.
非常严重
Very bad.
无♥耻♥家庭
第十一季 第九集
我明白他是你♥爸♥
Look, I know he was your dad,
但他为人烂透了
but the guy was an awful human being.
我知道 他就是个大人♥渣♥
Yeah, I know. He was a huge piece of shit.
那你哭什么
Then why are you crying?
我他妈不知道
I don't fuckin' know.
特里恨你 恨我们
Look, Terry hated you. Hated us.
这都怪你
This is your fuckin' fault.
什么
What?
是你请的那个修女
You're the one that hired the nun.
她真的是修女吗
Was she even a nun?
她说她很会照顾人
She said she was a great caretaker.
这好不公平啊
This is really unfair, man.
我本可以无数次下手杀了那个王八蛋
I could've killed that fucker, like, a thousand times.
结果被这个贱♥人♥趁虚而入了
This bitch just swoops in?
你到底是生气到哭
Hey, are you crying 'cause you're pissed off
还是难过到哭
or 'cause you're sad?
你♥他♥妈♥别问这些白♥痴♥问题了
You stop asking me fuckin' questions!
我不知道 我现在一团糟
I don't know. I have no idea.
行吧
Okay.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
-是谁补好的石膏墙板 -不知道
- Who fixed the drywall? - I don't know.
-什么事 -有人修补好了墙板
- What's the problem? - Someone fixed the drywall.
不是吧
Not it.
意思是我们不会把房♥子卖♥♥了 对吧
So that means we're not selling the house, right?
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
我是修理好了某个傻♥逼♥
Did I repair the damage
对我厨房♥造成的破坏吗
that some dumbfuck did to my kitchen?
是的
Yeah.
-你是有什么毛病 -我有毛病
- What's your problem? - My problem?
是你精神不正常才对吧
You're the one who's mentally unstable.
怎么 就因为我想把房♥子卖♥♥了吗
What, 'cause I want to sell the house?
是的 都快把我们所有人逼疯了
Yes! It's driving all of us crazy.
利亚姆 我说的对不对
I mean, Liam, am I right?
说真的 到底卖♥♥还是不卖♥♥
For real. Are we selling the house or not?
-不卖♥♥ -卖♥♥
- No, we're not! - Yes!
这事搞得我压力大到三天没拉屎了
This is why I haven't pooped in three days.
对 我还和一个基佬打炮了
Yeah, and I had sex with a gay guy.
现在说不定得了艾滋病 真是谢谢你了 利普
And now I probably have AIDS. So thanks a lot, Lip.
你跟一个基佬打炮为什么要赖我头上
How is it my fault that you had sex with a gay guy?
门没关
It's open!
-你准备好了吗 -嗯
- Hey, uh, you ready? - Yeah.
房♥子不可能卖♥♥
We are not selling the house.
房♥子卖♥♥定了 好吗
We are selling the house, all right?
都听明白了吧
Everybody got that?
这事没得商量 也别废话
No more conversations, no more bullshit,
这房♥子我们卖♥♥定了
we're selling the fuckin' house.
我们走
Let's go.
-你没得艾滋 -我没做防护措施
- You don't have AIDs. - It was unprotected sex.
反正不是艾滋 现在大家都做暴露前药物预防
Still probably don't have AIDS. Everybody's on PrEP.
我肯定是染了什么病
Well, I'm sure I have something.
可能是梅毒 或者淋病
Well, syphilis, maybe. Gonorrhea.
-传得挺凶的 -天啊
- Lots of that going around. - Oh, my God.
放松啦
Ah, relax.
这就跟你走在沙滩
That's like saying you walked on the beach
脚趾总会沾点沙子一样
and you have sand between your toes.
不过还是去一趟诊所吧
Should probably hit a clinic, though.
真的吗
Really?
-当然 -该死
- Yeah. - Oh, fuck.
好吧 弗兰妮 准备上学去了
All right, Franny. It's time to go to school.
带上书包 还有妈妈的包
Grab your bag. Grab Mommy's purse.
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mama.
左边壁橱 水池上面
Left cabinet. Above the sink.
我们到底卖♥♥不卖♥♥♥房♥♥了
So are we selling the house or not?
我必须搞清楚
I need to know.
为什么要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子啊
Why are we selling the house?
我们说过了 弗兰克 还记得吗
We talked about this, Frank. Remember?
不记得
No.
但我是绝对不会同意的
But I would've never agreed to it.
-你当时就没同意 -是的
- You didn't. - Yeah.
利普算是替我们做了这个决定
Lip kinda made the decision for us.
用一把长柄大锤
With a sledgehammer.
如果这栋房♥要出♥售♥
If the house is for sale,
那也得我买♥♥下 你们可以和我一起住
I'll buy it. You can live with me.
你认真的
Really?
我早料到这一天会到来
I knew this day would come.
我也早就为这一天做好了准备
And when it did, I made sure that I was ready.
是时候了
It's time.
是时候干什么
Time for what?
我是时候站出来担起父亲的责任了
Time for me to step up and be a father.
你又跟他说这个干什么
Why would you start now?
欢迎来到蓝草之州肯塔基
还要继续拆箱子吗
Wanna keep unpacking?
怎么 你想休息吗
Why? You need a break?
现在少拆几个
The less we unpack,
到时候你搬回芝加哥就不用重新打包了
less you have to re-pack when you move back to Chicago.
上帝啊
Oh, Lord.
我们还要说多少次这件事
How many times are we gonna have this conversation?
我只是想帮你节省时间
I am just trying to save you time.
你之后会感谢我的
You'll thank me later.
亲爱的 我不会搬回芝加哥的 好吗
Sweetie, I am not moving back to Chicago, okay?
现在路易维尔就是我的家
Louisville is my home now.
一个地方是不是你的家不是你说了算
You can't just decide a place is your home.
要定居很多年才有资格这么说
It takes years to earn that title.
住上几辈子 经过好几代人
Lifetimes, generations.
你是暂时住在这里没错
You may be living here temporarily,
但它永远都不是你的家
but it won't ever be your home.
妹子 你事真多
Girl, you are so dramatic.
我事多
I'm dramatic?
你搬到另一座城市
You moved to a different city
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表