我们可以把他扔到河里 伪装成意外
We can throw him in the river, make it look accidental.
这可远超我的能力范围
This is way above my pay grade.
热水器没问题
Water heater's fine.
只需要换个新的引燃式点火器
Just need a new pilot light igniter.
但我没法把你的煤气再通上
But I'm not gonna be able to turn your gas back on.
-为什么 -你楼下的管道
- Why? Why's that? - Well, you got
有好几处裂缝 楼上还有一处
several leaks downstairs, you got one up here.
你的管道太老了 得去换新的
Your pipes are ancient--you're gonna have to replace 'em.
那得花多少钱
Well, how much is that gonna cost?
你得让水管工来估价了 不过
You have to get an estimate from a plumber, but...
大概得花两千
probably a couple of grand.
操 听我说 我...
Shit, look, man, I'm, uh--
我打算把这儿卖♥♥了
I'm tryin' to sell this place, right?
你能不能帮我 简单修补一下
Don't you think you can just, like, patch 'em up somehow,
等到新房♥主来了 让他们再解决管道的问题
and then the new owners, they can deal with it.
抱歉 我可不想让你把这条街炸掉
Sorry. Don't want you blowin' up the block.
管道问题解决了通知我们
Let us know when the work is done.
我们就过来把你的煤气通上
We'll come back, turn your gas on.
你手头有多余的两千块吗
You got a couple grand layin' around?
巧了 我也没有
Yeah, me neither.
-我们一起找房♥住吧 -什么
- Let's get a place together. - Wha...huh?
虽然我们要把房♥子卖♥♥了
Just because we're selling the house
但不代表我们不能继续住在一起
doesn't mean we can't still live together--
你 我 米奇 弗兰妮 利亚姆
you, me, Mickey, Franny, Liam.
让利普做他想做的去吧
Let Lip do what he wants.
我觉得米奇不会同意的
Yeah. I don't think that's gonna fly with Mickey.
而且利亚姆会跟利普和塔米一起住
Also, Liam's gonna live with Lip and Tami.
那我跟弗兰妮怎么办
What are Franny and I supposed to do?
我不知道怎么一个人生活
I don't know how to live by myself.
我这辈子从没有一个人生活过
I've never been alone a day in my life.
我不知道 去找些室友呗
I don't know. Get some roommates.
-你在哪儿 -干嘛问这个
- Where are you? - Why?
因为你40分钟前就该来这里了
'Cause you were supposed to be here 40 minutes ago.
米奇跟我办事要迟到了
Mickey and I are late to a thing.
我在为我
Yeah, well, I'm looking for housing
和我即将无家可归的女儿找房♥子住
for me and my soon-to-be homeless daughter.
该到的时候会到的
I'll get there when I get there.
小黛 你...
Debs, are y--
-她要迟点来 -可不是吗
- She's running late. - Yeah, no shit.
我们跟房♥东太太约好了30分钟后见面
We're supposed to meet the rental lady in 30 minutes.
-还是取消预约吧 -什么 才不要
- We should cancel. - What? Fuck that.
这样 汤米 你去吧台后面接手
You know what? Tommy, get behind the bar.
-什么 -在我们回来前
- What? - You're in charge
你来管酒吧 给你两杯免费啤酒
till we get back. You get two free beers.
其他人都不能白嫖 尤其是该死的科密特
Nobody else gets free shit, especially fuckin' Kermit.
我们游泳去
Let's go for a swim.
他们应该不会让我们游泳
I don't think they're gonna let us swim.
女士们 第三轮
Okay, ladies, round three.
天呐 我不敢相信你说服我们喝到了第三轮
my God, I can't believe you talked us into round three.
你好坏
You're bad.
你可真坏
You're really bad.
你们是护士 是英雄
You guys are nurses. You're heroes.
你们值得的可远不止第三轮酒
You deserve round three and many more.
真好吃 这个叫什么来着
So yummy. What do you call this again?
奥利奥莫吉托 这是我的自创
Oreo mojito. It's my own creation.
它在拉斯维加斯赢下了年度鸡尾酒奖
It won Cocktail of the Year in Vegas.
那你是个专业的鸡尾酒调酒师咯
Wow. So you're like a real cocktail sommelier.
告诉我们 小凯 你单身吗
Tell us, Kev, are you single?
稍等
One sec.
小凯 你什么时候回来
Kev, when are you getting here?
大家都在问你去哪了
People are askin' about you.
对不起 宝贝 我还在忙着帮卡罗跑腿
sorry, babe, I got caught up with Carol's errands,
然后我就饿了
and then I got hungry--
我不想听详情报告 快点过来
I don't need a play-by-play. Just get here.
行 一会儿见
Okay. I'll see you in a bit.
爱你
I love you.
不给对策 绝不迁出
Solution, not eviction.
不给对策 绝不迁出
Solution, not eviction.
真乱了套了
This is fucked up.
不给对策 绝不迁出
Solution, not eviction!
那是谁
Who's that?
房♥东 我在好几处抗♥议♥现场都见过他
The landlord--I've seen him at a few of these before.
就是他报的警
He's the guy who called this in.
我们哪里也不去
We're not going anywhere.
你再用包打我
You hit me with that bag again,
我就要逮捕你了
I'm gonna arrest you.
有个臭条子在敲我车窗
Some asshole cop knockin' at my window.
稍等
Hold on a second.
不给对策 绝不迁出
Solution, not eviction!
-有何贵干 -先生 你不能在这里停车
- Can I help you? - You can't park here, sir.
-我的房♥子就在那儿 -你得把车挪一下
- That's my house right there. - You got to move your car.
-你并排停车了 -卡尔 你在干嘛
- You're double-parked. - Carl, what are you doing?
我还看见你在开车的时候打电♥话♥
And I also noticed you're on the phone while driving.
-属于交通违章 -我过会儿打给你
- That's a traffic violation. - I'm gonna call you back.
这小子认真的吗
Hey, is this kid serious?
先生 请你下车
Need you just step out of the vehicle, sir?
-什么 -我说
- What? - I said...
请你下车
Step out of the vehicle.
-别碰我 -加拉格
- Get off of me, man! - Gallagher!
你以为你在干什么
What the hell you think you're doin'?
我要以袭♥警♥为由逮捕你
I'm arresting you for assaulting a police officer.
-D级重罪 -袭♥警♥
- Class D felony! - Assault?
真要说袭击 那也是你袭击我
If anyone's assaulting anyone, it's you assaulting me.
加拉格 我们不抓开奔驰的人
Gallagher, we don't arrest people that drive Mercedes.
-你知道我是谁吗 -我不在乎 先生
- Do you know who I am? - I don't care, sir.
-我要给我的市议员打电♥话♥ -你们这些家伙
- I'm calling my alderman! - You people think you can
以为自己来了南区
just come down here to the South Side,
就能随处停车 赶走我们的邻居
park wherever you want, kick out our neighbors,
逮捕老人 就因为他们得了痴呆
arrest old men just 'cause they have dementia?
我有市长的手♥机♥号♥码
I have the mayor's cell phone number.
你就是快捷联♥系♥人里有球星勒布朗也没用
I don't care if you have LeBron on speed-dial.
你蹲定大牢了
You're going to jail.
你和你酷炫的S级轿车还有锃亮的鞋子
You and your fancy S-class and shiny shoes
就是这世界的病根
are what's wrong with this world.
你完蛋了
You're goin' down!
去他的
Well, fuck that!
利亚姆要什么就给他
Give Liam what he needs,
不然场面会闹得很难看
and this doesn't have to get ugly.
-弗兰克 住手 -你认识这家伙
- Frank, stop! - You know this guy?
-他是我爸 -说话小心点 小胖子
- He's my dad. - You watch your mouth, fat guy,
否则我♥干♥翻你
or I will fuck you up.
我可不在乎你年纪多小
I don't care how little you are.
还给我
Give that back!
慢着 利亚姆 等等
No, wait, Liam. Wait a second!
利亚姆 老天
Liam--Jesus!
对不起 对不起 你还好吧
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Are you okay?
抱歉 我的错 他得了痴呆
I'm sorry. My bad. He has dementia.
交易取消 我周一要去考试
The deal's off--I'm taking the test on Monday,
还要拿个高分
and I'm acing it.
你干嘛那样做
Why would you do that?
我以为我们一个唱红脸一个唱白脸
We were doing good cop, bad cop.
没那回事
No, we weren't!
我在跟他交易 都被你毁了
I was making a deal with him, and you ruined it!
表妹 你这性感舞步在哪儿学的
Cousin, where you get them moves?
从她亲娘那儿
She got 'em from her mama.
确实如此
It's true, I did.
宝贝 过来过来
Baby, come here, come here.
这是米莉
This is Millie.
米莉住在那套空公♥寓♥的另一边
Millie lives on the other side of that empty condo.
小维 你们说不定能成为邻居
V, y'all could be neighbors.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表