剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
又不是说你跟我
I didn't mean you and me.
你是指全体同志?
Oh, did you mean "the gays"?
是啊 当然了
Yeah. Sure you did.
男女平等真是讨厌
Equality is a terrible thing.
嘿 女士们 你们有谁看到Jay Swarek吗?
Uh, hey, ladies. Have either of you seen Jay Swarek?
不认识这个人
I don't know who that is.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 Andy
Hey, Andy.
能跟你聊两句吗
Um, can I talk to you for a quick second?
好
Yeah.
我想感谢你
I just want to say thank you for everything.
我应该感谢你才对
Yeah. I should be thanking you.
我确实是今天的英雄 是吧
I did save the day, didn't I?
说笑呢
I'm just playing.
不过能够受到邀请真的很重要
Um, but being invited to this means a lot.
我...我没邀请你啊
I... I didn't invite you.
好吧
Okay.
我是说 能参与进来也挺好
Well, I mean, being included feels nice, too.
我要被调到16分局了
I'm being transferred to 16 Division.
我本想等典礼结束后再告诉你的
I wanted to wait until after the ceremony to let you know,
不过...
but...
就是不想让你太分心
you know, just in case you got too distracted
忘了誓词什么的
and forgot your vows or something...
不过你说得很好 都快把我说哭了
which were awesome. They almost made me cry.
我真的会想你的
I'm actually gonna miss you.
我也会想你的 来抱一个
I'm gonna miss you, too. Come here.
我会的东西都是你教的
You taught me everything I know.
不过我要去找Jay 好吗?
But I got to find Jay, okay?
你好好结个婚 好吗
You have an amazing wedding, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
回见
See you.
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
你好吗?
How you doing?
Jay?
Jay?
Duncan
Duncan.
到你了 好
That's you. Okay.
上啊 Duncan!
Go, Duncan!
想什么呢 McNally?
What's on your mind, McNally?
我们爱的人都在眼前 大家一起
Just that everyone we love is here... together.
我们在这儿 一起
And we're here... together.
我觉得自己快要爆♥炸♥成 无数的亮片
I feel like I'm gonna explode into, like, a million shiny pieces.
我想那叫"喜悦"
I think that's called "joy."
嘿 Price
Yo. Price.
早上好 Swarek太太
Good morning, Mrs. Swarek.
早上好 McNally先生
Good morning... Mr. McNally.
干嘛
What?
没事
Nothing.
那好
Okay, then.
嘿 今天走路来的?
Hey. Walk here today?
是啊 你呢
Yeah. You?
是啊 锻炼身体 放松心情
Yeah. Exercise. Keeps the anxiety down.
谁说不是
You're telling me.
你相信吗?
You believe this?
在这儿6年了
Six years at this place.
一起度过了6年
Six years together.
不管发生什么 你都是个好警♥察♥ McNally
Whatever happens, you're a solid cop, McNally.
一个好搭档
A great partner.
你也是
You too.
准备好了?
Ready?
没
No.
早上好
Morning.
不好意思 那是我的柜子
Uh, excuse me. That's my locker.
好 他们就给了我一个号♥码 所以...
Okay. They just gave me a number, so I...
我还纳闷里面怎么有东西
I wondered why there was stuff in here.
所以你就随便翻我的私人物品?
So you were just going through my personal things?
没 我...
No, I...
让开 小屁孩儿
Move it, child.
天啊 我就知道
Oh, my God. I knew it.
他们要把我调到...27分局 快给我一枪
They're transferring me... 27 Division. Shoot me now.
不是认真的 就别这么说 Chloe
Do not say that unless you mean it, Chloe.
你说得对 这话不吉利
You're right. It's just an unfortunate figure of speech.
天啊 我会很想你们的
Oh, my God. I'm gonna miss you guys so much.
还是原来的分局
Same division.
我也是 Andy?
Me too. Andy?
一样
Same.
上面都没有我的名字
My name's not even on here.
查查那边
Check over there.
受训警探
Detective in training.
这是你想要的 对吗
It's what you wanted, right?
你接受了所有课程
You've done all the courses.
新警长认为你准备好了
The new staff said you were ready.
没事儿 27分局也可以
It's fine. 27 Division's fine.
起码我知道在那儿怎么混
At least I know my way around.
行了 Price 你要留下
Can it, Price. You're staying.
同样的大队?
Same platoon?
不变
Same platoon.
真的吗?
Really?
真是值了
Wow. That was totally worth it.
你还挺会跳的 Price
You have some good moves there, Price.
都准备好了吗
You ready to go?
怎么了
What happened?
我有点想念对你们发号♥施令了
I kind of missed bossing you guys around.
我喜欢角落的办公室 那些抽屉
Now, I dig that corner office. It's the drawers.
还有玻璃
And the glass.
很多玻璃
So much glass.
所以我们都留下来了?
Is that why we're still here?
我对Jarvis只说了...
Uh, only thing that I said to Jarvis...
你们不是问题 你们是解决问题的
you guys are not the problem. You are the solution.
咱们去认识下你们的新人
Let's go meet your rookies.
什么叫"我们的"
What do you mean, "our"?
你们要培训他们 Diaz...
I mean you're gonna be training them, Diaz...
你和Peck McNally
you and Peck, McNally.
今天 你要向Traci Nash探长报到
And today, you are gonna be reporting to Detective Sergeant Traci Nash,
我们缉枪打黑组的新头头儿
our brand-new head of Guns and Gangs.
没错 进去吧 好多事儿...
That's right. Get in there. There's been a lot of...
探长
Detective...
现在别跟我讲话
Don't even talk to me right now.
好 这就是我们今天的重点
All right, that is where we're gonna focus our day.
嘿 赶紧的 孩儿们 进去
Hey! Come on, children, inside.
要开始上课了
Class is about to start.
好 各位听好 "A大队"开始出勤前报告
All right, everybody. Listen up. "A" platoon is reporting for parade.
所以其他人都明白什么意思
So, everybody else, you know what that means.
等讨论完下一步之后 我才有空 好吗
I will be available right after this to discuss next moves, all right?
不认识我的各位
Uh, anyone that doesn't know who I am,
我是执行警长Oliver Shaw
I'm Acting Staff Sergeant Oliver Shaw,
今天我伺候各位 好吗
and I will be your hostess today, okay?
这里多了几张新面孔
Uh, there are fresh faces here,
我要说 很欢迎你们的到来
and I will tell you, we are glad that you are here.
好 说正事儿
Okay, down to business.
McNally 你带Connor Diaz 带Zettel
McNally, you're taking Connor. Diaz, with Zettel.
Peck 你负责Fox
Peck, you're rolling with Fox,
他有点紧张 所以你要温柔点
who looks a little bit nervous, so you will go gentle on him.
警长
Staff?
什么事?
Yes?
里奇蒙又发生枪击
More shots fired on Richmond.
好了 都出去吧
All right, get out there.
训练官 多留心你们的新人
T.O.s, keep eyes on your rookies.
各位新人 多注意你们的训练官
Rookies, keep eyes on your T.O.s.
团结一致
Stay together.
服务人♥民♥ 保护人♥民♥
Serve, protect...
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表