剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
不能让他再伤害别人 伤害自己了
Before he hurts someone, before he hurts himself.
如果你们找到他 会送他回监狱吗?
If you find him, will he go back to prison?
会
Yes.
Montrose街1046号♥
1046 Montrose.
我查过她一次
I looked her up... Once.
好几次 我就是好奇
A... a few times. I just wondered about her.
我可没有跟踪她什么的
I wasn't stalking her or anything.
不要紧的 Tara 谢谢你
It's okay, Tara. Thank you.
你打球吗?
Hey, you play?
我都半退休啦
I'm semi-retired.
之前打过一阵子篮球
I used to play a little basketball,
但那都是当兵时候的事了
but that was back in the army.
没酒喝 只好打球了
Nothing to drink, so there's not much else to do.
没酒喝? 你在什么鬼地方啊?
Nothing to drink? Where the hell were you?
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
哦 这样啊...
Oh, well...
有家人吗? 孩子呢?
Family? Kids?
都没有 你呢?
No. You?
我吗? 我有个女儿 快16岁了
Me? I got... I got a... I got a daughter, almost 16.
不过我不能见她
I never get to see her, though.
真遗憾
Well, that's too bad.
还能怎么办呢? 前妻太贱了
What are you gonna do? My ex-wife's a bitch.
我真想女儿啊 天天都想
I miss the hell out of her. I think about her every day.
我每周都会写邮件给她
I send her an e-mail once a week,
可我不知道她会不会看
and I don't even know if she ever reads them.
她没回信啊?
Why, you never hear back?
没回过 但我照寄不误
No. No, but I send them.
你知道我做过最糟的事是什么吗?
You know the worst thing I ever did?
她出生的那晚
The night that she was born,
我都没去医院
I didn't even go to the hospital.
我不肯去
I refused.
很过分吧?
Can you believe that?
我都不记得那晚了
I don't even remember that night at all.
你喝波本吗?
You drink bourbon?
你喘气吗?
You breathe oxygen?
好样的 再给我两杯
Good man. Can I get two more of those?
真是一团糟
That is messed up.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我几乎要觉得愧疚了
I almost felt bad about it.
你呢?
What about you?
你做过让自己愧疚的事吗?
You ever do anything you feel bad about?
当然了
Yeah. Sure.
得啦 你这圣人样 能干什么啊 忘了刷牙?
Come on. Choirboy like you? What do you do, not floss?
我当时还在当兵
I was in the army.
我和一兄弟在训练阿富汗的安♥全♥部♥队
Me and this buddy of mine, we were training the Afghan security forces.
有个家伙 算是我们的同事吧
And there was this guy we were working with...
好像是叫Azar什么的 不记得了
Azar... Something, don't know.
是个好人 好父亲 好丈夫
Nice guy... husband, father.
反正最后发现是他把我们部队的行动秘密
Anyway, it turned out he was leaking information
泄露给了叛乱分子
about our troop movements to the insurgents.
我兄弟巡逻的时候被炸死了
An I.E.D. caught my buddy's convoy.
第二天晚上 我和另一个兄弟偷溜了出去
So next night, me and this other guy, we went out,
找到了Azar 开枪打死了他
we found azar, and we shot him.
那边的规矩跟这里不一样
Different rules over there.
那是挺惨的
That'll mess you up.
这事会一辈子纠缠你
It stays with you.
是 我懂
Yeah. I get that.
我之前出过车祸
I had an accident once.
我是说 我常出车祸...
I mean, I... I had a few, but...
但那一起 实在是...
This one particular one was, uh...
实在是...
It was, um...
怎么回事?
What happened?
是一家四口
It was a family of four.
开着一辆老旧的旅行车...
This crappy old station wagon, and, uh...
我都不知道他们是不是活下来了
I don't even know if they made it.
我当时想看看里面的 但是...
You know, I tried to look inside, but...
他们都昏过去了 车也翻了
They were all unconscious and upside down, so...
你做了什么?
What did you do?
跑了
I ran.
我像个懦夫一样跑了
I ran like a little bitch.
有辆蓝色Bronco的灯没关
All right, I've got a Navy blue Bronco with the lights on.
谁的?
Anyone?
是我的
Uh, yeah, yeah. That's me.
等我一下
Give me a second.
干什么?
What?
Marco Brunswick 45岁 3起酒驾案底
Marco Brunswick... 45-years-old, three D.U.I.s.
你父母去世那晚 是他开的车吗?
Was he driving that night? The night that your parents died?
Nick 我不管 你爱怎么样就怎么样
Look, Nick, I don't care. You do what you got to do.
但你不能骗搭档 你不能骗我
But you do not lie to your partner. You do not lie to me.
得了吧 Ward 你从见我第一面起就在骗我
Oh, come on, Ward. You've been lying since I met you.
五分钟
Five minutes.
就五分钟 我想确认是不是他
Five minutes. I want to I.D. him.
然后怎么办?
And then what?
带他回警局
We bring him in.
我电池挂了
Hey, um, my battery's dead.
你愿意的话 我的电池借你一块
Hey, I-I-I could, uh, give you a boost if you want.
不用了 喝不少酒了
Oh, no, man. Too many of those.
那我送你一程吧
Okay, well, let me give you a ride somewhere.
别别别 你没比我少喝多少
Come on, man. You been matching me shot for shot.
那警♥察♥还在外面呢
That cop's still hanging around out back anyway.
我还是买♥♥瓶酒去国会街喝吧
No, I'm gonna go grab a bottle on parliament or something.
比在这儿喝便宜
Cheaper than drinking here.
好主意 我能跟你一起去吗?
Sounds like a good plan. You mind if I join you?
可以啊 先生
No, sir.
他在这里
Hey. He's here.
调度中心 这里是1504
Dispatch, 1504.
我们在Montrose街1046号♥发现了Brody Simmons
We've got Brody Simmons at 1046 Montrose.
收到 这就派增援去Montrose街1046号♥
Copy 1504. Sending backup over to 1046 Montrose.
低头 举起手来!
Head down, hands up now!
把花放下! 马上放下!
Drop the flowers! Drop the flowers now!
这最多就50块
They were like 50 bucks.
双手抱头 我可会肩胛固
Hands on your head, man. I know the omoplata.
好 我不过是找个花瓶
Okay. I was just looking for a vase, all right?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
Eliza
Eliza.
天哪
Oh, my God.
Brody 你怎么跑这儿来了?!
Brody, what the hell are you doing here?!
喂! 把剪刀放下
Hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey! Drop those shears.
喂!
Hey!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我刚才在收拾花♥园♥
I'm sorry. I was just gardening.
我快死了 Eliza 我得了肝癌
I'm dying, Eliza. I... I got liver cancer.
什么?
What?
我想在走之前来这里一趟
I wanted to come here and... you know, before I go,
我想告诉你 我...
and tell you that I...
手! 双手抱头!
Hey, hands! Hands on your head!
我爱你 知道了
I love you. Okay.
这花是买♥♥给你的 能留给她吗?
Um, but these are for you. Can she have them, please?
手!
Hands!
知道了! 我知道了 行吗?!
Okay! I get it, all right?!
就不能给我留点时间吗?!
Will you just give me a second here?!
对不起我把一切都搞砸了
I'm sorry that I screwed everything up.
好吗? 我...
All right? I'm...
我一直在努力 努力让自己变好 能配得上你
I've been really working hard, you know, trying to fix myself up for you.
我没再嗑药了 一直有练瑜伽
I haven't been using. I... I've been doing yoga.
我很平静 我更平静了
I'm... I'm calm. I'm... I'm calmer.
我变好了
I'm... I'm better.
可你今天捅伤了一个医生
Except you stabbed a doctor today.
那是个意外!
Today was very circumstantial!
Brody 我们都分手五年了!
Brody, we have been broken up for five years!
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表