剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
好吧 怎么回事?
Okay, so, what's going on?
是啊 你是怎么回事 Sadie?
Yeah, w-what is going on over there, Sadie?
这家伙住在康复机构 结果却嗑药过量?
This guy's in a care facility, and he overdoses?
Johnny Mac
Johnny Mac. Johnny Mac.
好消息是 他会没事儿的
The good news is, he's gonna pull through.
这是好消息 对吧?
That is good news, right?
我很高兴自己现在是走在正轨上 所以...
And I'm just glad that I'm now on the right track of this thing, so...
好不容易啊
Finally.
有个有意思的事儿 每隔一个周四就会在那里发生
Um, something funny is, uh, happening over there every second Thursday.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
失能人士补助会发下来
Disability checks come in,
然后就有人出现 卖♥♥药给病人
and then somebody shows up to sell drugs to the patients...
毒品
street drugs.
这个...你是了解瘾君子的 对吧
Well... I mean, you know addicts, right?
他们想要 就会想办法去弄 所以...
They want it, they're gonna find it, so...
是 但是...
Yeah, but...
病人24小时都和医护人员在一起
The patients are with staff 24/7.
Lakehurst是想保护他们
Lakehurst is trying to protect them,
可毒品却还是有办法流进来
but the drugs are still getting in there somehow.
抱歉 但如果有人骗了他们
Sorry, but if anybody's conned those people,
想要劝他们吃药 那就是这里了
trying to push drugs on them, it's that place.
他们承诺药物会让人们好起来
They promise that the drugs are gonna make people feel better,
但其实...并没有
but... They don't.
抱歉
U-uh, sorry.
Sadie 你为什么没两周去一次Lakehurst?
Sadie, why are you showing up at Lakehurst every couple of weeks?
因为我跟你说过
Because I told you...
我需要时不时地调整一下自己
I just need a tune-up every once in a while.
比如每隔一周的周四 钱到帐的日子?
Like every second Thursday, when the checks come in?
我告诉你我的想法 好吗
I'm gonna tell you what I'm thinking, okay?
我认为有人想买♥♥毒品
I'm thinking that somebody wanted to buy drugs,
没什么钱 所以他就捅了人 抢了他的钱
didn't have any money, so he stabbed a guy, took his money.
我想可能是这个Dan McCann
And I think maybe it was this Dan McCann guy.
分♥析♥得这么透彻
Well, that's quite a theory.
Sadie 我要查一下你的包
Sadie, I'd like to look through your bag.
为什么
What for?
你知道为什么 如果是你把毒品带进去
You know what for. If you're bringing in drugs,
这些人因为你卖♥♥给他们的垃圾服药过量
these guys are overdosing on the garbage you're selling them.
他们是不会好起来的
They're not getting better.
我清楚我的权利 Sammy
I know my rights, Sammy.
你不能把我关在这儿
You can't keep me here.
好 如果我错了 那就拿出证据 给我看看
Okay, if I'm wrong, just prove it. Show me.
你想搜我的身
Well, you want to search me...
得有搜查令
You got to get a warrant.
搜查令就批下来了
A warrant's on the way.
很抱歉 但如果我发现我认为可能发现的东西
And I'm sorry, but if I find what I think I might find,
咱俩的交情可帮不了你
our history's not gonna help you.
即将分娩女性 身边有一名持械躁郁症患者 和一名警员
[EMS] Woman in labor is with an armed E.D.P. and an officer.
皇后码头88号♥和743大街
88 Queens Quay and 743.
嘿 Sam 我第二次打给你了
Hey, Sam, this is my second call to you.
真的希望你能赶快听到
I really hope you get this soon.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll keep in touch.
好了 Sylvia
All right, Sylvia.
听我说 你不马上开门的话 我就要闯进去了
Look, you don't open this door right now, I'm gonna break it down.
我真不想弄坏你的门
I really don't want to ruin your door,
但我对天发誓 我会的
but I swear to God I will.
Andy 你有计时吗?
Andy. Ohh. Are you timing?
有 你现在的宫缩间隔是4分钟
Yes. Your contractions are four minutes apart.
Marlo 你真得马上去医院了
Look, Marlo, you really need to be in the hospital right...
不 我不能丢下她
No. I'm not leaving without her.
Sylvia!拜托 开门吧
Sylvia! Please, come on.
我就要生了 我不会丢下你的
I am going into labor, and I'm not leaving without you!
Sylvia 出来吧 求你了
Sylvia, get out! Please!
好了 现在是两分钟
It... okay. Two minutes.
Marlo 你的宫缩已经是两分钟了
Marlo, you're officially at two minutes for your contractions.
恐怕我们不能及时赶到医院了
I-I don't think we're gonna get to a hospital in time.
不 我能下楼梯的
No, I can make it down the stairs.
不不不不不行
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
万一我们困在楼梯井里呢
Let's go. What if we get stuck in the stairwell?
好吗 我不认为这是个好主意 所以我们要待在这儿
Okay, I don't think it's a good idea. So we're gonna stay put.
我们要等急救人员来
We're gonna wait for the medics to get here.
听着 好消息是 你今天就要生宝宝了
Look, the good news is, you're gonna have a baby today.
坏消息是 会生在这里
And the bad news is, it's going to be here.
我不能
I can't.
你一定没问题的 好吗 一切都会很顺利
You're gonna be great, okay? Everything's gonna be fine.
将来你就会跟小Marlo Milo 或是Maya
And one day, you're gonna be talking to little Marlo or Milo or Maya,
讲起这件事
telling all about it.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
为什么不能打开门进去看看?
Why can't we open the door and check on her?
因为你不住在那儿 Tom
'Cause you don't live there, Tom.
我们以为你们俩同居
We thought that you two lived together.
我们想要给彼此点空间
W-we like to give each other space to breathe.
很明智的做法 设定界限
That's a wise move... set boundaries.
我们的感情是歌♥颂我们的个性
Our relationship celebrates our individuality.
而不是消耗它
It doesn't consume it.
我们常对彼此说
We always say to each other...
那是她吗
Is that her?
Tom?
Tom?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
嗨 你是Bree吗?
Hi. Are you Bree?
是
Yeah.
出什么事了吗?
Something going on?
错误警报
False alarm.
等下 你是住在隔壁的隔壁那个?
Wait, wait... you're the guy from two doors down.
你叫什么来着?
What's your name, again?
Tom
Tom.
对... Tom
Right... Tom.
没什么问题吧?
Is everything okay?
没事儿
Yes. Yeah.
Tom有些担心楼里的某个住户
Um, Tom here was just concerned about some of the residents in the building.
真有心
That's really sweet.
我去看我父母了
I was just visiting my parents.
好
Okay.
祝你今天愉快 打扰你了
Have a nice day. Thank you for your time.
没什么 很高兴又见面了 Tom
That's fine. It's nice to see you again, Tom.
是啊 Tom
Yeah, Tom.
慢慢呼吸
Breathe slowly,
或者 你应该怎么做就怎么做 好吗
or... Whatever you're supposed to do, okay?
Sylvia...我不行...她怎么样了?
Sylvia... I can't... What's going on with her?
你想我怎么做? 你要我踹门吗?
What do you want me to do? You want me to kick in the door?
是
Yes.
好
Fine.
Sylvia 你最好躲开门口
Sylvia, you better clear away from the door.
好
All right.
你想自杀 没问题
If you want to kill yourself, fine.
但你得等到孩子出生后
But you're gonna wait until this baby is born,
因为马上就要出来了 就现在
because it is coming right here, right now.
Andy 我...我等不了了
Uh, Andy, I can't... I can't wait.
我得用力了
I got to push.
好 好
O-okay, okay, uh...
Andy
Andy.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
咱们生孩子
Let's do this.
我太担心了 好吗
I worry too much, right?
明显她能照顾自己 她很好
Obviously, she can take care of herself. She's totally fine.
我...我相信她很开心你这么关心她
I'm... I'm sure she's happy to know that you care.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表