剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
警长 情况怎样了?
Staff. How's it going down there?
跟你想得差不多
Well, your guess is as good as mine.
这不是这监狱头回暴♥动♥了
Apparently, this isn't their first rodeo,
感觉这地方很不对劲
which is supposed to tell me something.
你查到什么了?
Anyway, what did you find out?
我跟Kenzie的公设律师谈过了
Well, I talked to Kenzie's public defender.
Kenzie Grant从十几岁起 就时不时进出监狱
Kenzie Grant's been in and out of prison since she was a teenager.
她在监狱里唯一的朋友是J-Bird 也就是Jodi Robbins
Her only friend in there is this J-Bird person, Jodi Robbins.
目击事发经过的警卫指认Kenzie为凶手
The guard who witnessed the stabbing says it was Kenzie,
J-Bird在医院里也证实了这一点
and J-Bird corroborated that from the hospital.
Kenzie坚称不是她干的
All right, Kenzie is adamant that she did not do this.
我们最好跟那个警卫聊聊
Maybe we ought to talk to that guard.
已经处理了 Greg Donnelly一会儿就到
On it. Greg Donnelly is on his way down here now.
你之前说他辞职了是吗?
You said he resigned, right?
对 怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
雇佣记录上写得比较含糊
Well, employment records are vague,
不过他被投诉过好几回
but there are a number of complaints filed against him.
是吗? 为什么?
Oh, yeah? What for?
他跟某名囚犯有不正当关系
Apparently, he was having an inappropriate relationship with one of the inmates.
知道是谁吗?
They say who with?
Rochelle Dawber
Rochelle Dawber.
Diaz 看见McNally了吗?
Diaz, you hear from McNally yet?
你知道我不属于这里吧
You realize I don't belong in here.
我也是
Neither do I.
我是说监狱
No. I mean in prison.
我人生中一般没什么坏事 我是超能神童
Normally, good things come into my life. I'm an indigo child.
啥玩意?
Excuse me?
照在我身上的光就是比别人多
More light falls on me than on most people.
意思是我蒙受了不白之冤
It means I cast a very large shadow.
这地方可没多少光照到你
Well, there's not a lot of light shining on you down here.
我能给你看点东西吗?
Would you let me show you something?
照在这里的光 大部分都照在我身上了
Of that light that shines in here, most of it's shining on me.
事实上 有人告诉我
In fact, I have been told
我身体周遭有能量气场
that I just cast this energy aura all around me.
如果我背光站着 你就能看见
And if I stand against a light, you can see it.
我没有针对你的意思
Look, no offense,
但我现在确实不想听什么气场之类的话
but I really don't want to hear about your aura right now.
你还是听听吧 因为有件事我忘了说
Well, I think you do, because I forgot to mention one thing.
我有钥匙
And that's that I have a key.
快进来 进来
Get in there. Get in there.
其他人都去哪儿了?
Where is everybody?
转过去 靠墙站着
Turn around. Get on the wall.
不许动
Don't move.
J? J 姐们儿
J? J, buddy.
是我
Hey, it's me.
Kenzie?
Kenzie?
是我 你脸色怎么这么差
Yeah. You look awful.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
到底是谁在浴室里刺伤了你?
Listen, that day in the showers, who was it?
你说出来让她俩听听
Listen, they got to hear it from you, okay?
只要你把真♥相♥告诉她们
'Cause if you tell them the truth,
我就不用被转走了 好吗?
they're not gonna transfer me. Okay?
我已经说过了
I-I-I already said.
是你干的
It was you.
什么?
What?
是她
It was her.
是你 是你干的
It was you. You did it.
你为什么要这么对我?!
What are you doing this to me for, man?!
他们会告我意图谋杀的!
They're trying to charge me with attempted murder!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知不知道那是什么意思啊?!
You know what that means?!
你知道他们会把我怎么样吗?
Do you know what they're gonna do to me?
我再也出不去了啊!
I'm never gonna get out, man!
我再也没机会了!
I'm never gonna have a chance!
说实话啊 J!
Come on, J!
对不起
I-I'm sorry!
J! 喂
J! Hey.
怎么回事? 她怎么了?
What's happening? What's happening?
想想办法啊!
Do something!
没脉搏了
I can't find a pulse.
就救她 如果J死了...
Save her. If J dies...
不要
No.
她也得陪葬
So does this one.
好吧好吧 你先等等
Okay, okay, okay. Hold on a second.
你得先放开她 把刀放下
You got to let her go then. You need to put down the knife.
要么我没法集中注意力 而且我需要她帮忙 行吗?
I'm not gonna be able to concentrate and I need her help, okay?
想让我救她 就别拿刀指着我同事
You want me to save her, take the knife away from her neck.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
开始做心肺复苏
Start compressions.
快点!
Hurry up!
快点
Hurry up.
天哪
Oh, my God.
再跟我描述一下当时的情况
Okay, so take me through it again.
我一听到尖叫就赶紧赶了过去
Uh, well, I ran in when I heard the scream.
Kenzie手里拿着刀站着
Kenzie was there holding the knife.
她跑了 我也没拦她
She ran off. I let her go.
你为什么没拦她?
Why didn't you stop her?
她能跑去哪? 那可是监狱
Where is she gonna go? She's in a prison.
好吧 那你知道Kenzi为什么 会对Jodi下手吗?
Okay. Uh, do you know why Kenzie went after Jodi?
情人吵架吧 我听说她俩是情侣
Probably a lover's quarrel. I think they were into each other.
你觉得是?
You think?
我觉得是
I like to think so, yeah.
爱情就是这样 该来的时候就来了
Hey, love is love. It happens when it happens.
你在恋爱中吗 Donnelly先生?
Are you in love, Mr. Donnelly?
行了 你叫我来不是为了讨论我的感情生活的
Look, you didn't bring me here to talk about my love life.
你想让我确认Kenzie试图谋杀J-Bird
You want a confirmation that Kenzie tried to do in J-Bird,
我这就告诉你 没错 就是这样
and I'm telling you that, yes, she did.
我能走了吗?
Can I go?
马上就好 再等我两分钟
We're almost done. Just give me a minute.
他撒谎 我感觉得到
He's lying. I can feel it.
他为什么会撒谎?
Why would he lie?
我想深入调查一下这不正当关系
I want to dig into this inappropriate relationship more.
Dov 我去查他的雇佣记录的时候
Dov, can you look into Rochelle Dawber
你能不能帮我查一下Rochelle Dawber
while I go over his employment records,
还有 Duncan 你好好陪着这二货 把他哄高兴了
and, Duncan, just keep this yo-yo entertained somehow.
我怎么哄他啊?
How am I supposed to keep him entertained?
我哪知道
I don't know.
引着他多聊聊自己 说出自己的秘密
Get him to tell you about himself, share his truths.
看他是不是坐着撒尿
See if he pees sitting down.
Diaz 情况怎样了?
Hey, Diaz, what's the status?
防暴小组还没找到你那边?
Riot squad hasn't caught up to you yet?
还没有 我的囚犯也跑了
No, they have not. I, uh... I lost my inmate.
她有钥匙 还把我锁这儿了
She got a key. She locked me down here.
知道了 我这就去接你
All right, I'm coming to get you out.
我也去 实在等不了了
I'm coming, too. I'm done hanging out here.
长官 三个字
Sir, two words.
单眼罩
Eye patch?
深度感
Depth perception.
好吧 好吧 你自己小心 Diaz
Okay. Okay, be careful, Diaz.
查到什么了吗?
You got anything?
查到了
Yeah.
Rochelle Dawber是因为酒驾进的监狱
Rochelle Dawber is in for a D.U.I. and hit and run.
之前还被指控过失杀人
She was also charged with manslaughter in the accident,
后来撤了
but those charges were dropped.
为什么?
Why?
做了控辩交易
Plea bargain.
两年前还有一次酒驾
She had another D.U.I. two years ago
2010年还有跟踪及刑事骚扰罪的记录
and stalking and criminal harassment charges in 2010.
也撤了
Also dropped.
是么 这姑娘挺能逃避责任的啊
Huh. She's got a history of weaseling her way out of trouble.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表