剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
是吗? 都平静下来了? 特别好?
Yeah? Everything's calm? It's copacetic?
好吧 我正跟一个已婚有毒瘾者纠缠不清
Yeah, well, I mean, I'm seeing a married cocaine addict.
不过她已经戒了 所以挺好的
But she's sober now, so that's good.
果然
There it is
是你非要问的
You asked.
能来个友好的新人 感觉真好
It's really nice to have a friendly new face around here.
大家都在假装中立
Everyone's pretending to be neutral,
但我们都知道 他们首先是Dov的朋友
but we all know that they're Dov's friends first.
大概除了Nick吧
Except for maybe Nick.
Nick Collins 是吧?
Nick. Nick Collins, right?
你俩很亲近吗?
Are... are you two close?
算是吧 对Nick来说已经很亲近了
Uh, yeah. I mean, as close as Nick gets.
他不是那种容易敞开心扉的人
He's not really into the whole group-bonding thing.
为什么?
Hmm, why not?
那谁知道呢? 当兵当的吧
Who knows? Could be the army.
也可能因为他是孤儿
Could be the fact that he's an orphan.
也可能因为感情不顺 所以觉得丢脸
Could be the fact that he's embarrassed about his two lady loves.
那两段恋情 跟烟花一样
I mean, both affairs went, like,
在他那刀刻般轮廓分明的美颜前炸裂
kaboom right in front of that chiseled face of his.
不过他真是个好人
He's a really good guy, though.
那你俩是不是...?
So, are... are you two... ?
不 不不不不不 不可能
No, no. No, no. No.
哦
Oh.
那就太怪了好吗 跟Oliver和Andy在一起似的
That would be weird. That would be like Oliver and Andy.
天啊恶心 快洗♥脑♥ 快洗♥脑♥
Oh, gross. Wipe the mind, wipe the mind.
Oliver?
Oliver?
就是警长 Shaw执行警长
Uh, yeah, Staff... Staff Sergeant Shaw.
就是他
Yeah. Yeah.
哦 对
Oh, right.
他是老板
He's boss.
他是老板 你是说他说了算?
"He's boss"... you mean, he is the boss?
其实都是
Both, actually. Yeah.
说来好笑 他女朋友可神奇了
It's funny, he's actually dating this amazing chick.
叫Celery 重点来了 她是威卡
Her name is Celery, and check this out... she's Wicca.
什么威卡? 你是想说又怪又酷吗?
Wicca, like, wicked? Wicked cool?
不是 我是说 她是威卡教的女巫
No, like, Wicca, like a... like a witch.
哦! 对哦
Oh. Oh! Right. Right.
没错 真得不能再真了
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I mean, for reals.
我有时候觉得她是不是那个了
I kind of think that she's into the...
倒不是说我就知道什么内♥幕♥了
Not that I would know or anything.
当然不是
Oh, of course not.
但Oliver不是
Yeah, but not Oliver.
他简直就...
He's like...
不过也没什么不好的
but... but in a good way.
他有点那种圆滑的感觉
He's kind of got, like, rounded corners.
你明白吗?
You know?
谢谢
Thank you.
太惨了
Well, that was awful.
你这么长时间一直跟Capello在一起啊?
You've been with Capello this whole time?
过去三周内我所有的行动 见过的人 全交代了
Every move I've made, every person I've talked to in the last three weeks,
她跟翻我内衣柜似的巨细靡遗
she's, like, going through my underwear drawer.
至少现在你能回家了
Well, at least you get to go home now.
不想回
I don't want to.
我估计会待在Steve家
I'm probably gonna stay at Steve's.
Steve?
Steve?
你俩复合了?
You guys back on?
对
Yeah.
前几周他对我特别好
I mean, he's been great the last couple weeks...
鲜花晚餐什么的
flowers, dinner.
花啊 什么颜色的?
Flowers. What color?
黄百合 怎么了?
Yellow, lilies. Why?
还不知道
I don't know.
其他几个案子里
A couple of these cases,
那些女性在遇袭的前一天 都收到过花
the women got flowers the day before they were attacked.
可能没什么
It's probably nothing.
xoxo
Xoxo.
你刚说什么?
What'd you say?
卡片上写着"xoxo" 我以为是Steve写的
Card read "xoxo," and I assumed they were from Steve.
我本来打算晚饭时问他的
I was gonna ask him over dinner,
可后来Sam打电♥话♥来了 那晚就泡汤了
but then Sam called, and the night went to hell.
花什么时候送到的?
When did they come?
前天
Day before yesterday.
花商叫什么名字?
Do you remember the name of the florist?
美花 离我家隔一条街
Fair Blooms, down the street from me.
你好 我是15分局的Dov Epstein警官
Hi, this is Officer Dov Epstein from 15 Division.
请让你们的经理接电♥话♥ 你好 Jane 我需要你帮点忙
I'd like to speak to your manager. Hi, Jane. Need a little help.
我们需要查找几笔订单
We're, uh, trying to track some deliveries.
客户应该是匿名送的花
We're looking for someone who's sending flowers anonymously,
应该是黄百合 上面会留一张 写着"xoxo"的卡片
possibly yellow lilies, a card that reads "xoxo."
有印象吗?
Sound familiar?
电♥话♥预定的 信♥用♥卡♥付的钱
Orders by phone, pays with credit card.
好的
Okay.
非常谢谢
Thank you very much.
Traci 找到他了
Traci... we got him.
嫌犯会在袭击前一天送花
Bad guy gets flowers delivered the day before he attacks.
都是电♥话♥预定 花店的人从来没见过他
He calls the orders in, the flower store's never seen him in person.
有信♥用♥卡♥号♥吧?
Okay, so there's a credit card?
预付费的 用的假名
Prepaid. Fake name.
果然如此 怎么找他?
Right, of course. How do we find him?
花店正在找过去三天的发♥票♥
The store's searching invoices for the last three days,
马上就传真给我们
and they're faxing them over right away.
就算找不到他 也找得到他的下一个目标
If we can't find him, maybe we can find who he's after.
看看周围这些享受夏天的女人
Look at all these women walking around enjoying the summer.
我心里可难受了
You know, I feel bad.
我明明知道消息又不能说 太难受了
I feel bad that I have this knowledge, this secret, you know?
我知道情况 她们不知道 可她们应该要知道的啊
I mean, I know, they don't, and they should.
喂 我是Swarek 查到什么了?
Yeah, Swarek. What do you got?
嫌犯在行动前一天会给受害者送花
It seems like our guy is sending flowers to women the day before their apartment gets hit.
真的?
Seriously?
没错 传真刚过来 稍等别挂
Yeah, the fax just came through. Here, hold on.
来了
Here we go.
花是昨天送给Laura Jacobs的
Flowers were sent to a Laura Jacobs,
地址是Portland路11号♥502公♥寓♥
11 Portland, suite 502 yesterday.
我这就联♥系♥她
I'm gonna call her right now.
知道了 我们这就去 我们去Portland路11号♥
All right. On our way. We're going to 11 Portland.
Laura? Laura Jacobs?
Laura? Laura Jacobs?
Laura 我们是警♥察♥
Laura, this is the police.
我们该怎么办?
What do you want to do?
Dov打过四次电♥话♥了 她一直没接
Dov's called her four times, she hasn't answered.
我们该进去
I... I think we should go in.
谁?!
Hello?!
天哪!
Oh, my god!
你们什么毛病?
Are you crazy?
你们搞什么啊? 我的门啊!
What are you doing? Look at my door!
你们俩什么毛病啊?!
What the hell is the matter with you?!
Laura Jacobs?
Laura Jacobs?
我是Andy McNally 这位是Swarek警探
I'm Andy McNally. This is Detective Swarek.
Laura 你怎么不开门呢?
Laura, why didn't you answer the door?
我以为是我邻居
I thought you were my neighbor.
他讨厌我放的歌♥ 总跑来让我关掉
Hates my music, he's always banging on the door trying to get me to turn it off.
干嘛踢坏我的门啊?
W... why did you kick my door down?
xoxo
"Xoxo."
Laura 你跟紧我搭档 她会带你离开这里
Laura, I want you to follow my partner. She's gonna walk you out of here.
路上她会跟你解释
She'll explain it on the way.
认真的吗?
Seriously?
是的
Yes.
非常认真 赶紧走
Yes. Right now.
是因为我的超速罚单吗?
Is this about my speeding tickets or something?
那也太夸张了吧
Because that would be really extreme.
不是的 到车里再告诉你
No, it's not. I'll tell you in the car.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表