剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
那咱俩来吧 就咱俩
Then I guess we'd better get started. You and me.
真希望你没这么做
I really wish you hadn't have done that.
我从来都不想伤害你 你知道的吧?
I was never gonna hurt you. You know that, right?
你知道吗 你说的都是真的
You know, it's true, what you said.
那些幻想
About the fantasy.
每次都跟我想象的不一样
Nothing's ever exactly like I picture it.
太让人沮丧了
Which is so frustrating.
为什么每一次
Why is it that the one time
我让一切井井有条 让事情向她们希望的方向发展
I want things to follow the pattern and go their predictable way,
她们都要吓成那个样子?!
everyone is suddenly full of surprises?!
Traci?
Traci?
Traci?
Traci?
好吧 Traci
Okay, Traci.
你给我出来
You're gonna come out of there...
跟我睡
And you're gonna lie down with me.
我会很慢...
I will be slow...
很温柔...
And soft...
很甜美
And sweet.
可如果你不好好配合...
But if you're not nice...
Traci?
Traci?
Traci?
Traci?
TTraci!
T-Traci!
Traci!!
Traci!!
哦不
Oh, no.
你以为你能...
You think you can just...
天哪 Traci 嘿
Oh, my God. Traci, Traci. Hey, hey!
Corey Sleeman 你被捕了
Corey Sleeman, you're under arrest.
都结束了 看着我 看着我
It's... it's over. It's over. Look at me. Look at me.
咱们出去吧 好吗?
Let's go outside, okay?
咱们出去吧 出去吧 走吧
Let's go outside. Come outside. Let's go.
Traci! Traci! Traci 等等...
Traci! Traci! Traci, hold...
闭嘴! 你少给我说话
Shut up! You don't get to talk.
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
没事了 我来了 没事了
It's okay. I'm here. It's okay.
没事了 有我呢 我在呢
Okay. I got you. I'm here.
我根本不想伤害她
I never wanted to hurt her.
咱们来谈谈Adrian
Let's talk about Adrian.
Adrian觉得是你对花的执念害你俩被捕的
Adrian believes your little flower fetish got you both caught.
那孩子好像有点蠢
The guy's a bit of a neanderthal.
应该不是你期待的那种网友
Probably not who you expected to connect with online.
你也没想到他会出♥卖♥♥♥你吧
Probably not who you expected to turn you in.
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
Adrian可不是这么说的
Not according to Adrian.
他说姑娘们都是你选的
He says that you're the one who picked the girls.
你观察她们 给她们送花
You watched them, sent them flowers.
不过实施强♥奸♥的人确实是他
But it does sound like he was the one who would actually rape them.
可是他很温柔啊 我会确保这一点的
But he... he was nice about it. All right? I made sure of that.
你怎么做到的? 你在现场吗?
How did you do that? Were you there?
不在 他会...
No, he would...
他会蒙住她们的眼睛...
He would blindfold them...
然后用手♥机♥拍下来
And then film it on his phone.
你事后再看?
And you'd watch it after?
但这次不事后了 Corey 为什么?
But not this time, right, Corey? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
她很漂亮 不是吗? 你配不上她
Well, she's really beautiful, right? She's out of your league.
你之前就是这么说的吧
I believe that's how you phrased it before.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
好吧
Okay.
也许只有视频已经满足不了你了
Maybe the videos just weren't enough for you anymore.
也许这次 你想在现场看
Maybe this time, you wanted to see it for yourself.
也许发现Adrian没来以后 你还想亲自上阵呢
Maybe even go through with it on your own once Adrian didn't show.
可我没有
Yeah, but I didn't.
我没伤害她 不信问她
And I didn't hurt her. Ask her.
失陪
Excuse me.
技术人员在他电脑里发现了视频...
Our tech found the videos on his hard drive...
全部都在
all of them.
很好
Good.
我不知道你每天是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do what you do every day.
因为今天 我们抓到他了
'Cause today, we got him.
两个都抓到了
We got them both.
我兜帽衫怎么不见了?
Why don't I have a hoodie?
我总会放件兜帽衫的啊 因为我怕冷
I always have a hoodie. I'm always cold.
我的兜帽衫怎么能不在呢?
How can I not have a hoodie?
Trace
Trace.
给
Here.
我简直太为你感到骄傲了
I'm insanely proud of you.
等会儿再来找你 行吗?
I'll check in with you later, okay?
好
Okay.
Epstein和Gail带着Leo回来了 你准备好了吗?
Epstein and Gail are back with Leo. You ready?
是吗 他在哪儿? 我想走了
Yeah. Where is he? I want to go.
妈妈!
Mom!
他可棒了 Traci
He was awesome, Traci.
是吗?
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
我都不知道你去哪儿了
I didn't know where you were.
我们用海藻分散了他的注意力
But we distracted him with seaweed.
还有冰激凌
And ice cream,
这孩子在一里外 就听见了冰激凌车的声音
'cause he basically heard the truck from like a mile away.
我觉得你会是个很酷的阿姨的
I think you'd be a pretty cool aunt.
我们该走了
I think we're gonna go.
谢谢
Thank you.
他说的对 你会是个很酷的阿姨
You know, he's right. You would be a pretty cool aunt.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
那当妈呢?你觉得我会成为酷老妈么?
What about a mom? Do you think I'd be a pretty cool mom?
别激动啊猛女 一步一步来嘛
Well, easy, tiger. Baby steps.
不好意思 你说什么?
Sorry... what?
你会成为一个母亲
I mean, you... you'd be a mom.
你会成为一个很酷的妈妈的
Okay. You'd be a-a cool mom.
不过漂亮老妈我就不好说了
I-I don't know about a pretty mom.
小贴士哈 一点点辣椒粉
A quick tip for next time... sprinkling a little cayenne
能消除你的气味
will help throw people off your scent.
那个 我能不能...
Hey, can I, uh...
能不能问你点事?
Can I ask you something?
你说
Okay.
偷偷摸摸这事吧
This whole, uh... Sneaking-around thing...
是咱俩都这样 还是只有你这样?
is that us or is that you?
你已经挺了解我的了
Hey, look, you know a lot about me.
我也多了解你一点才公平嘛
It's only fair I know who you are.
Nick
Nick.
你想说我又胡思乱想了是吧
You're gonna tell me I'm being crazy, right?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Mm-hmm.
你个小疯子
You're crazy.
今天干得漂亮
Nice work today.
祝你晚安
All right, have a good night.
怎么了?
What's going on?
真的 你怎么进来的?
Seriously, how... how did you get in here?
警♥察♥的老婆
Cop's wife.
知道你备用钥匙放哪儿
Noticed where you keep the spare.
你还好吧?
You okay?
我很好 好极了
I'm fine. I'm great.
我帮你存这点 都存了一天了
Actually, I-I've been saving this for you all day.
我知道你肯定得回来
Yeah, I knew you'd come back eventually.
Jamie...
Jamie...
来嘛!
Come on!
咱俩那么好
We've been so good.
我只要一晚 就一晚
I just need one night, just one night...
就咱俩
you and me.
我不能这样
I can't do that.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表