剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
你有没有预感到会有一个深色头发
Did your psychic happen to tell you someone tall
身材高挑的人请你喝啤酒?
and dark would offer to buy you a beer?
没有 我的心理医生告诉我
No, but my... my therapist did tell me
与人交往要注意界限
to set clear boundaries.
心理医生?
Your therapist?
那都是骗钱的
Well, therapists are a waste of money.
知道我会怎么做吗?
You want to know what I do?
什么?
What's that?
把钱给心理医生还不如存银行
I'd take the money I would have spent on a therapist and put it in a bank account.
等我郁闷的时候
Then, when I'm feeling down,
看看银行账户就好了
I just look at my bank statement.
哇 应该我请你喝一杯才对啊
Wow. Sounds like I need to buy you a drink.
这是给Henry的生日贺卡
Hey, birthday card for Henry.
这是欢送Helen退休的卡片
That is a retirement card for... Helen?
随便啦无所谓 我有事问你
Whatever, it's fine. So, I have a question for you.
我希望你能好好听从自己的本能
Um, I hope you're listening to your gut,
在不屈不挠追姑娘之前
you know, when it's telling you to maybe get to know somebody better
最好是等更了解对方再说
rather than pursuing them relentlessly.
这哪里像是问题了
That doesn't sound much like a question.
谢谢
Thank you.
快来帮我想想我的遗愿清单
Hey, I... I need you guys to help me make a bucket list.
等我收养Sophie以后就再也不能做的事
These are the things I won't be able to do once I have Sophie.
行 先把这卡给我填了
Okay, first I need you to sign this card.
不填 我不写祝福卡片
Hey. I don't sign cards. I don't wish people things.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 在电影院看R级影片
All right. Well, "R" rated movies in the theater.
这个写上去吧
Put that on your list.
我又不爱去电影院
I don't want to go to a theater.
对共同体验毫无兴趣
I'm not into a shared experience.
再也不能在派对上嗨到半夜了
Okay, well, you can't stay late at parties anymore.
我又不怎么喜欢人类 所以...
Well, don't really like people, so...
不爱泡吧
I don't want to go to a swingers bar,
不爱赛车
I don't want to drive a racecar,
也没有十分想去蹦个极
and I have literally no burning urge to bungee jump.
祝贺你 已经准备好当妈了
Congratulations, you're ready to be a mom.
是哦
Yeah, sounds like it.
回见
See you guys.
等等! 别走!
Wait! No!
还没帮我搞定遗愿清单呢
I need you to help me make a bucket list.
你刚是说要列遗愿清单吗?
Did, um, you just say you're gonna make a bucket list?
为啥要列遗愿(桶)清单啊?
Well, why... why are you making a bucket list?
因为Duncan 我得买♥♥几个桶
Because, Duncan, I need to go shopping for some buckets.
好吧 我走了
Uh, I'm gonna go.
回见
I'll... I'll see you.
抱歉
Ooh, sorry.
Chloe
Chloe.
嗨
Hi.
最近好吗?
How are ya?
挺好的
I'm good.
各位 快问快答
Hey, guys. Quick question.
Gail是要死了吗?
Is Gail dying?
是就好了 回见
I live in hope. See ya.
是就好了
"I live in hope."
干嘛打断我和Dov
You interrupted me and Dov.
是啊 先别管了
Okay. Well, forget about that.
你还想跟我喝一杯吗?
Listen, you want to get a drink with me again?
不想
No.
庆祝Helen退休嘛
You know, well, in celebration of Helen's retirement.
不想 因为我不知道那是谁
No, okay? 'Cause I don't know who that is,
也不愿意跟你喝酒
and I don't want to have a drink with you, okay?
我想跟Dov喝酒
I want to have a drink with Dov.
那个Dov?
That Dov?
甩了你 伤透你的心的Dov?
Same Dov that dumped you, broke your heart?
谢了 Dov
Thanks, Dov.
客气了 这是我应该做的
My pleasure. It's the least I can do.
谢谢你给我机会跟Cruz警官一起培训
You've been giving me all this time to train with Officer Cruz.
怎么样 喜欢情报部门吗?
Yeah, are you liking Intelligence?
是
Yeah.
给Henry的送别卡
Card for Henry.
是Helen啦
It's, uh... it's Helen.
Helen
Helen.
是 情报部挺好的
Uh, yeah, no, Intelligence is great.
我挺喜欢了 不过我也准备好回去巡逻了
I love it. Of course, I'm ready to get back out on the street.
那是 偶尔换一换最好不过了
Yeah, there's nothing like switching things up for a while, you know?
毕竟谁也不知道自己最后会走到哪里
I mean, nobody knows where any of us will wind up in the end.
人是会变的
Hey, people change.
必须的
Totally.
不过 有一点我还是认同你说的 Epstein
Though, I kind of agree with you, Epstein.
我觉得你还是适合跟我们一起在街头巡逻
Well, I think you belong on the street.
敬街头
To the street.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Henry要退休了
Henry's retiring.
是Helen
It's Helen.
昨晚睡得晚?
Late night?
我跟Juliet一直待到打烊才走
I shut down the place with Juliet.
艾玛 那姑娘有正经八百的爱尔兰血统啊
Man, that serita has some serious Irish blood in her.
我连她姓啥都不知道
I don't even know her last name.
Ward 铭牌上有呢
Ward. It's on her name tag.
就想哦
Totally is.
你手♥机♥响了
Oh, your phone's ringing.
挂掉就行了
Oh, just hit cancel.
万一你是中奖了
B-b-b-but what if you won a prize
或者赢了度假机会怎么办?
or a vacation?
喂?
Hello?
嘿 Nick 我是Finn
Hey, Nick. It's Finn.
你好 Finn 谁啊?
Hi, Finn. Who's Finn?
没啥事吧?
Hey, is everything all right?
我正要去上班
I'm just on my way to work.
跟我一起 我是Chloe
With me, I'm Chloe.
你好
Hey.
我是Nick的同事 很高兴认识你
I work with Nick. Nice to meet you.
Finn 过五分钟再打给我 行吗?
Hey, Finn, call me back in five minutes, all right?
好吧
Okay.
Chloe 你就先在这儿下车吧
Chloe, I'm gonna drop you off up here.
帮个忙 跟Oliver说我会晚几分钟
Do me a favor. Tell Oliver I might be a few minutes late.
你个烂人
Oh, you suck.
进!
Come in!
抱歉兄弟 我刚撒尿去了
Sorry, man. I was taking a leak.
没事
It's fine.
你最近怎么样?
How you doing?
我闻起来怎样?
How do I smell?
像玫瑰
You smell like roses.
那我就过得挺好
Then I guess I'm good.
你回来多久了?
How long you been back?
有一阵子了
A while.
怎么不联♥系♥我
You should have called.
为什么?
Why?
让老圣人Nick帮我的轮椅上油?
Get old Saint Nick to grease my wheels for me?
好吧 见到你很高兴
All right. It's been fun.
过两年再见一次吧
Let's do it again in another two years.
Nick 我看见他了
Nick, I saw him.
昨晚在Parliament大街 看到他从一家酒吧出来
Last night, he was coming out of a liquor store over on Parliament.
你怎么知道是他?
How do you know it was him?
一模一样
Looks exactly the same.
他当时正要上一辆皮卡
He was getting into a blue-and-white pickup.
我抄了他的车牌号♥
I got his plate number here somewhere.
你确定是他?
And you're sure it's him?
确定
Positive.
我因为这个垃圾坐了18年的轮椅
18 years I've been wheeling around on this piece of garbage.
不能勃起 只能勉强排尿
I can't screw. I can barely piss.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表