剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
所以他才逃逸的
That's why he ran.
两个人失去了生命 五个人的生活被毁了
Two people dead, five lives ruined.
你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
不必
Nothing.
我看开了
I'm over it.
我全看开了 车祸
I'm over the whole thing... the accident,
你弃我于不顾 你变成了现在的样子
you taking off, who you are now.
怎么着 你原谅我了?
So what, you forgive me?
太好了兄弟 真的
That's great, man. Seriously.
谢谢你 你要什么时候才肯原谅自己?
Thank you. When are you gonna forgive yourself?
Nick 我...
Nick, I'm...
我很高兴瘫痪的是我 真的
I'm glad it was me, all right?
你是我弟弟啊
I mean, you're my little brother.
关于这点 我从未迟疑
I never doubted that.
嗯 我真滴
Yeah, I know.
你真的知道吗?
Do you?
我明早过来接你
I'm gonna come back in the morning to pick you up.
好吗?
All right?
看镜头
Into the lens.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Good work, guys.
嘿 Diaz
Hey, Diaz.
Tara想在Brody被收押前见他一面
Tara wants to see Brody before he gets booked.
什么? 不行 绝对不行
What? No. No way.
那女人脑子不正常
That girl is a delusional whack-job.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
她心里对情侣关系的定义?
All that relationship stuff was in her head?
她给他买♥♥了最爱的啤酒
She bought him his favorite beer.
听不懂
I don't know what that means.
我的储物柜里有Dov最喜欢的啤酒
I have Dov's favorite beer in my locker.
我也不知道 反正我们分手后
I don't know, just buying it for him after we broke up
给他买♥♥东西能让我快乐
just made me feel happy.
这样我就不用承认自己是孤单一人
So I haven't addressed the fact that I'm alone
因为我期望着他能回来 但是...
because I'm just hoping that he'll come back, but...
他不会回来了 所以...
He ain't coming back. So...
我...
I, uh...
你肯定觉得我是傻♥逼♥吧?
I guess you think I'm a tool, huh?
什么?
What?
穿着制♥服♥跳舞
Um, dancing in... in uniform?
我觉得这是做得很到位的警务工作啊
Actually, I think it showed great policing.
这是外展服务 跟孩子们打成一片
That's... that's outreach. It's reaching out to the kids.
等一下 你...
Wait a minute. Are...
你对我这么好 该不会是因为你快死了吧?
are you just being nice because you might be dying?
没错 我是
Yes. I am.
那个 我很遗憾 我...
Um, I'm sorry, I...
对不起
Sorry.
你没有快死了啊?
You're not dying?
我了个去啊 你怎么可以这样
Holy pooper. You can't do that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
太过分了
You can't do that.
你还真信了
You really believed me.
你干嘛拿那种事开玩笑啦?!
Why would you joke about that?!
别说了
Stop it, shh.
如果你不多嘴...
If you don't say anything...
我会很乐意带你参加街舞课程
I would really love to take you up on those hip-hop dancing lessons.
真的吗?
Yeah?
真的 但你别再多嘴了
Yeah, but just don't say anything.
想再来点舞步是吗?
Wanting to get down a little more?
嘿 Peck
Hey, Peck.
你好吗? 很高兴见到你
How are you? Good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
Moore 嘿
Moore, hey. Um...
我不是要约你啊
This isn't a date,
不过我储物柜里有几瓶没冰的啤酒
but I have some warm beer in my locker,
就问你想不想喝点儿
and I was wondering if you wanted to get it...
当然了!
Hell yeah!
好
Okay.
我想喝
I do.
还挺轻松的
That was easy.
等等 稍等一下
Hold on. Wait a minute.
今天怎么了 是Duncan日吗?
What is this, like, Duncan day?
因为我现在觉得自己今天非常走运
It just really... it just really feels like Duncan day right now.
你干嘛老是脑补过度啊?
Why do you always got to take it too far?
要么还是算了吧
You know, forget it.
别 别啊!
No, no. No, no, no!
我开玩笑呢! 麻溜的啊
I'm just kidding! I mean... hurry.
到前面来找我
I'll meet you out front.
警监 我...
Hi, Commissioner. Yeah, I'm... I'm, um...
我这就去34分局接Izzy
I'm gonna head down to 34 and pick up Izzy now.
您能不能...能不能帮我给那边打个电♥话♥?
If you could, uh... Can you give them a call for me?
跟他们说我这就过去
You know, let them know that I'm on my way.
对
Yes.
如果您能消掉她的案底
I-if you would yank her from the system,
我会非常感激的
I would be grateful.
是 警监 我...
Yeah, Commissioner... yeah, I...
这是我欠您的
I owe you.
哟 快来看呢
Yo, check this out.
哇 好酷
Wow. Cool.
是啊 今天过得好爽
Yeah, today was awesome.
回来巡逻了 高兴吧?
Glad to be back on the street?
是啊 当然了
Yeah. Totally.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
收拾东西啊
Uh, just, you know, packing up.
收拾东西干嘛?
Yeah, but, uh, packing up what?
你想没想过以后的15年想做什么?
You ever ask yourself what you'll be doing in 15 years?
没有 但我希望还跟现在一样
No. But I hope it's still this.
回见了
See you out back.
怎样了? 怎么回事?
How did it go? What happened?
他没事
He's... he's fine.
是那个肇事者吗?
Okay, so, was it the guy from the accident?
那个 要么...
Look, can you, uh...
要么你明天直接问他吧?
Can you just ask him tomorrow?
我不是多管闲事啊
I'm not trying to be nosey.
不是什么吃醋之类的逊事
This isn't some lame jealousy thing.
当然不是 我知道
Oh, no. I know. I know.
我真心关心他
I genuinely care about him.
我也是
Me, too.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
今晚挺好的
It's a nice night.
咱俩找个天台什么的
I thought maybe we could find a nice little patio
喝两杯吧
and have a drink.
挺好的
Yeah, that sounds great.
好
Okay.
希望你不介意 我打算带你的剩饭回家
Hey, I hope you don't mind. I'm taking your leftovers home.
居然有剩饭
If there's anything left.
放心吧
Don't worry.
没有原件 都是我复印的
Not originals. I made copies.
我们还是应该放手
Still... we should let it go.
我知道 我做不到
I know. I can't.
能跟你说件事么?
Can I tell you something?
你说
Sure.
今天在外面巡逻 一切都很完美
Today was a perfect day on the street.
我抓住了坏人 带他回警局 关他进拘留所
I... I chased a bad guy, took him down, locked him up,
做了我当警♥察♥以来梦想的所有事
did everything I've ever wanted to do on this job.
可现在...
But now...
我不想再当巡警了
I don't want to be in uniform anymore.
好吧 那你想做什么呢?
Okay. What do you want to do?
这个
This.
好吧
Okay.
那咱们想想办法
Let's figure it out then.
Leo的学校给我发来了消息
I just got a message from Leo's school.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表