剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
但不然呢?
but what'd you expect?
你拿了厄运无线电
You took the bad-luck radio.
1519...Sroman路158号♥有人报♥警♥
1519... we've got a 911 call to 158 Stroman Drive.
我们就在这儿
We're at 158 Stroman.
报♥警♥人是Deliah Frye
The caller is a Deliah Frye.
她说有人闯进来袭击她儿子
She says there's an intruder attacking her son.
Connor! 天哪
Co-Connor! Oh, my God!
起来
Get up!
你毁了我女儿
You ruined my daughter!
Connor!
Connor!
你怎么敢?!
How dare you?!
混♥蛋♥
Punk!
放开他 Hill先生
Hey, hey! Get off him, Mr. Hill!
不许动
Stop moving now!
让开 放开我 Connor
Stay back. Get your hands off me! Connor?
他是罪犯 是变♥态♥
He's the criminal! He's a pervert!
我女儿才16岁
My daughter is 16!
我叫救护车
I'm calling an ambulance.
1519...我们需要急救
1519... we need E.M.S.
我会回来的
I'll be back for you.
不 你不会
No, you won't.
我要毁了你
I'm gonna destroy you.
初犯 急火攻心的父亲...
First-time offender, grief-stricken father...
他可能只会被软禁
he'll probably only get house arrest.
只希望McNally和Nash
Well, then we can only hope that McNally and Nash
在他妻子那边 有所突破
are making some head way with the wife.
我这辈子第一次觉得 我能做个好父亲
For the first time in my life, I think... I could be a good father.
我知道 我不会像我爸那样
I know I'm not gonna be like my dad.
真直接
Oh, damn straight.
因为McNally
That's because of McNally.
我等不及要跟她在一起
Couldn't wait to do this with her.
可我是不是应该和...
Am I supposed to do this...
Marlo在一起?
With Marlo?
听着
Here.
你能为孩子所做的最好的事...
The best thing that you can do for your kid...
就是让你自己活得幸福
The best is just to be happy yourself.
我用了很久才明白
It took me a long time to figure that out.
没关系 Jeremy 你做得对
It's okay, Jeremy. You did the right thing.
我们能回家了吗?
Can we go home now?
他们太难承受了
This has all been too much for them.
我想让你们送我们回家
I want you to take us home.
不 如果你送我回去 他会杀了我
No, he's going to kill me if you take me back.
求你了 妈妈
Please, mom.
好了 Ellen 你不能这么做
Okay, Ellen, you cannot do this.
我知道 离开你丈夫
Look, I know the idea of leaving your husband
独自养育孩子
and raising these kids by yourself
这不是你想要的传统家庭
is outside of the traditional family that you want,
但这是你的家人 你要保护他们
but this is your family, and you need to protect them.
我们送你们安全的地方
Let us take you somewhere safe.
我不能回去 我不能这么做
I can't go back. I can't do this.
你毁了这个家庭
You're ruining this family.
Hayley! Hayley!
Hayley! Hayley!
Hayley
Hayley!
退后
Whoa! Stay back!
我是Peck 派急救队 到Kingston路的Ridgeway酒店
This is Peck. We need E.M.S. - at the Ridgeway Hotel on Kingston Road.
她马上就会好的
She'll be better soon.
收到 医护人员两分钟后到
Copy that. Medics are two minutes out.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
她就跟Zeke咬爸爸时一样坏
She was being mean like when Zeke bit Dad.
Zeke? 你们的狗?
Zeke? Your dog?
我们把蓝盒子里的东西喂给Zeke 让它得到了教训
We gave Zeke the stuff in the blue box to teach him a lesson.
Terminatox? 这是毒药
Terminatox? This is pest poison.
你做了...
What have you...
老天爷啊
oh, my... oh, dear God!
你从家里带来了药 放进了姐姐的饮料里?
So, you brought stuff from home to put in your sister's drink?
Zeke脱离了控制 所以爸爸送他去了更好的地方
Zeke was out of control, so Dad sent him to a better place.
Hayley更糟 对吗? 她在摧毁我们的家庭
Hayley's worse, right? She's ruining our family.
Jeremy 这是儿童服务机构的Lori Kavanagh
Uh, Jeremy, this is Lori Kavanagh from Child Services.
你把整件事都告诉她
I want you to tell her the whole story,
包括你父亲 Zeke 一切 好吗?
about your dad, about Zeke, about everything, okay?
好
Okay.
你好 Jeremy
Hi, Jeremy.
你好
Hi.
她会没事吗? 我们要送她去纪念医院
Is she going to be all right? We need to take her to Memorial.
他们每四小时就将进行催吐和炭排毒
They'll have to repeat the vomiting induction and charcoal every four hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们坐我的车跟着 Gail会一直陪着她
Okay, we'll follow in my car. Gail's gonna be with her the whole time.
Jeremy会怎么样?
What's gonna happen to Jeremy?
他要做个心理评估来确定
Uh, I mean, he's gonna have to take a psych evaluation to determine
他对别人是否有危险
whether he's dangerous for other people.
他们会带走他吗?
Are they gonna take him away?
Jeremy是在做他父亲教育他做的事情
You know, Jeremy was only doing what his father taught him was right.
如果想让他回来
If you want him back,
你就得证明 你能掌握控制权
you're gonna have to prove that you can take control
带领这个家庭
and lead this family.
嫁给Lloyd时我16岁
I was 16 when I married Lloyd.
我太年轻 我父母得签字放弃监护权
I was so young, my parents had to sign over custody.
我知道这不是你想象中的家庭
I know this isn't the family that you pictured.
但这是你现有的家庭 你可以选择
But it's the one you have. And you do have a choice.
我会指证Lloyd
I'll testify against Lloyd.
我会尽一切努力 保护Jeremy和Hayley的安全
I'll do whatever it takes to keep Jeremy and Hayley safe.
很好
Good.
怎么样?
What's wrong?
我一整天都在研究地下网站
I've spent all day on the dark web.
职业杀手挂在网上的广♥告♥ 简直就像征友启事
I've read blurbs online about hit men that read like dating profiles.
现在如果我愿意
I now know how to Skype a Thai hooker
我知道如何联♥系♥泰国妓♥女♥
if I ever feel so inclined.
但我完全不能把
But I couldn't find a single connection
卖♥♥工业炸♥药♥的人
to anybody that sells industrial explosives
跟证物室爆♥炸♥那天被逮捕的人联♥系♥起来
and anybody we arrested the day the evidence room blew up.
真的?
Really?
我很失望 我以为...
I was disappointed. I thought...
我喜欢情报部 我喜欢跟你合作
I like Intelligence, I like working with you,
但也许我不是这块料
but maybe I'm just not cut out for this.
直到...
Until...
直到?
Until?
这是Chris Klem 独♥立♥承包商
Meet Chris Klem, an independent contractor
有贩售炸♥药♥的许可证
with a license to sell explosives.
他的一个供应商就是Frack制♥造♥公♥司♥
One of his suppliers Frack Manufacturing.
好吧 他给那天被捕的人
Okay, has he ever sold
或跟他们有关的人 卖♥♥过炸♥药♥吗?
to anyone that we arrested that day or someone who's connected to them?
没
No.
他的联♥系♥要更深
The connection goes deeper than that.
他给警♥察♥局供应炸♥药♥
He supplies explosives to the Metropolitan Police Department.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
如果警♥察♥想炸什么东西 他们就会找他
He's basically the guy the cops call if they want to blow something up.
Dov 这可不妙
Oh, Dov, this is bad.
还有更糟的
It gets worse.
他消失了...
He disappeared...
什么?
What?
三周前
Three weeks ago.
这是Kitchener警局的失踪人口报告
This is the missing-persons report from the Kitchener P.D.
好吧 等等
Okay, so, wait a minute.
你是说 跟炸♥弹♥有关系的唯一一个人
So you're saying to me that the only guy that we can connect to that bomb
就是把炸♥药♥卖♥♥给警♥察♥的人?
is the same guy who sells explosives to the police?
我们得找到Chris Klem
We need to find Chris Klem.
今天干得不错 Ward
Hey, nice work today, Ward.
你也是 Collins
You, too, Collins.
厄运无线电没影响你 不错
It's good to see the bad-luck radio worked out for you.
Collins...
Collins, um...
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表