剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
什么计划
What plan?
大家谁手♥机♥上有摄像头?
Does anyone have a camera on their phone?
因为这些人不是执法的警官
Because these are not officers of the law!
好了 好了 冷静
Okay. All right, all right, calm down.
我要求知道对我的指控
I demand to know the charges against me!
这女孩受到什么指控了
What are the charges against this girl?
没有
Nothing.
她没有受到任何指控
There are no charges against her.
我们是想找到你♥爸♥爸
We are trying to find your father.
出示警徽 我敢说都不是真的
Just show us your badge. I bet it's not even real.
我们怎么知道不是假的
How do we know that's not a fake badge?
我们是警♥察♥
We are police officers.
Ava 我们不是来伤害你的
Ava, we're not here to hurt you.
我们需要你帮忙 拜托了
We need your help... please.
别相信他们 他们要强迫带我走
Don't believe them. They're taking me against my will!
我们不会带你走 我们只是想帮你 好吗?
We're not taking you. We really just want to help you, okay?
我们要找到你♥爸♥爸
We need to find your dad.
拜托了
Please.
你应该跟她有身体接触吗?
Should you be touching her?
我不是身体接触 你真是讨厌
I'm not touching her. You're very irritating!
等一下
Hold... just...
Ava!
Ava!
快 快 我们走 我们走
Come on. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不 不 没事的 亲爱的 没事
No, no, no, no. It's okay. Sweetheart, it's okay.
这不是你的错 不是你的错 好吗?
It's not your fault. It's not your fault, okay?
Klem先生? Chris Klem?
Mr. Klem? Chris Klem?
有逮捕令吗?
You got a warrant?
我们...我们没有逮捕令 我们只是想聊几句
We... we don't have a warrant. We just want to talk.
没有逮捕令 没有! 好 我们走
No warrant. No warrant! Okay, we're leaving.
请你冷静
All right, calm down.
是...是谁在追你们?
Who... who... who's chasing you?
你们为什么逃跑?
Why are you running?
你知道 你知道
You know. You know.
你有参与!
Y-you're in on it!
我们什么都没参与 听我说
We're not in on anything. Listen to me.
我是Swarek警探 她是McNally警官
I'm Detective Swarek. This is Officer McNally.
Klem先生...
Mr. Klem...
我们认为威胁你的人
We believe the person who's threatening you
同样想要陷害我们的朋友
is also trying to frame our friend.
好吗? 我们的同事
Okay? Our colleague.
好了 Ava... 该走了 现在 好吗
Okay, Ava... It's time to go... right now, okay?
你知道该打给谁 你知道计划
You know who to call. You know the plan.
我不走 他们要的是我 不是你
I'm not leaving. They want me, not you!
冷静 请你冷静 好吗 冷静下来
Just calm down. Calm down, all right? Just calm.
好 Ava Klem先生 如果我们是来抓你的
Okay, Ava, Mr. Klem, if we were coming after you,
我们会在这里
is this where we'd do it...
大庭广众 在图书馆里?
in front of all these people, in library?
我觉得我要疯了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
你没有 我们相信你
You're not losing your mind. We believe you.
我们要知道是谁在威胁你
We need to know who's threatening you.
我们知道是名警♥察♥ 我们知道的
We know it was a police officer. We know that.
好吧
Okay.
这个人打电♥话♥给我 说要导火线
This guy called me. He said he wanted components...
和炸♥弹♥的零件 说是训练练习
a det cord and explosives. Said it was for a training exercise.
我拿给他 他给我看了他的警徽
I brought it to him, and he showed me his badge,
但他说赶时间 马上就要走
but he said he was in this big rush and he had to go right away,
所以我没有填文件
so I didn't fill out the paperwork.
所以你给他了?
So you gave it to him?
是的 很蠢 但他是一名警♥察♥
Yeah, it was stupid, but he was a police officer.
我是跟警♥察♥合作
I work with police officers.
冷静
Calm down.
继续说
Go on.
那天晚上 我听说15区发生爆♥炸♥
That night, I heard about the explosion at 15 division,
所以我打电♥话♥过去问 怎么回事 结果...
so I called the number to see what happened, and...
停用了
It was out of service.
第二天 有个女警在路边让我上车
The next day, some woman cop picks me up on the side of the road,
说我身上有可♥卡♥因♥
saying that I have cocaine on me.
我才15岁 我连见都没见过
I-I'm 15. I've never even seen cocaine.
那是个威胁 我们很认真对待
It was a threat, which we took seriously,
当晚就离开了
and we left that night.
之后就一直逃亡
We've been running ever since.
好
Okay.
Chris 跟你买♥♥炸♥弹♥的那名警官
Chris, the officer you sold the explosives to...
他长什么样
what did he look like?
不 我不能
No. I can't.
不行 我要是告诉你 我们会怎样?
No. If I tell you that, what's gonna happen to us then?
我们今晚会送你们去安全屋 我保证
We're gonna put you into a safe house tonight. I promise.
但我们没时间了 我们需要知道名字
But we're running out of time, and we need a name.
拜托了
Please.
Oliver Shaw
Oliver Shaw.
他叫Oliver Shaw
His name was Oliver Shaw.
嘿 看看 我的白上衣又遭罪了
Hey, check this out. Another rough day in the white shirt.
好吧
All right.
Izzy的演出在1小时候
Izzy's gig is in an hour,
所以我想就这么去吧 好吗
so I'm thinking maybe I should just take it down there, right?
肯定很拉风
I could rock this.
麻烦你告诉他好吗
Could you just please tell him?
好
Okay.
Andy...
Now, Andy...
Oliver 是
Um, Oliver. Yes?
有名内务部的警官对我们局里
There's been an Internal Affairs officer conducting an investigation
进行腐♥败♥调查
I-into serious corruption in our division,
有人证实你与证物室的爆♥炸♥案有关
and someone has connected you with the evidence-room bomb.
慢着 停下 停
Wait. Whoa. Whoa. Stop. Stop.
什么
Wait. Uh...
卖♥♥炸♥弹♥的人说是Oliver Shaw来买♥♥的
The explosives broker said Oliver Shaw picked it up.
我买♥♥的炸♥弹♥?
I-I bought the explosives?
我们知道并不是看上去那样
We know it is not what it looks like.
什么
What...
好吧
okay.
等一下
Wait.
你能告诉我看上去是...怎样吗?
Can you tell me what it looks... Like?
好吧
Okay.
在内务部看来 他们会看到
As far as I.A. is concerned, they're gonna see
离婚后你有财政问题
you've had financial troubles since the divorce,
可你却花钱如流水 还升职加薪
but you're spending money like crazy, you've had a nice promotion,
爆♥炸♥发生当天你的门禁卡在证物室用过
your key card was used in the evidence room the day of the bombing,
尽管你那天没有任何抓捕 也没有录入过任何证物
even though you didn't make any arrests, didn't check in any evidence.
从离婚后 我就花钱如流水
I've been spending money like it's going out of style since the divorce
是因为我要离婚了
because I'm getting a divorce.
就是要花钱的
That's how it works.
还有...Izzy的藏♥毒♥指控
There's... there's Izzy's drug charge.
也没有了
It disappeared.
现在 有一份报告正在交到Alonso Santana手中
There's a report going in to Alonso Santana right... right about now...
显示你与爆♥炸♥案有关
Implicating you in the bombing.
好吧 但我得挂了
Okay, but I got to go.
好 拜 妈妈
Okay. Bye, mom. Bye-bye.
怎么了
What?
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
这样吧 不行
Okay, well... You know what? No.
我...这...
I just... there... it's...
我♥干♥这行多久了? 20年
How long have I done this job? 20 years, I have...
20年里 我冲进毒贩家里 地下室里
20 years, I've been busting in doors to meth houses and busting into basements,
不知道自己会不会被一个小混混给打死
and I don't know if I'm gonna get shot by some skid
或者再也看不到孩子的脸
or if I'm ever gonna see my kids' faces again.
爸爸 你的衣服怎么了?
Daddy, what happened to your shirt?
我今天救了一个小孩
I saved a kid today.
好吧 但我的孩子
Okay. But my kid...
我的女儿
My girl...
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表