剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
我得说 我觉得咱俩挺像的
I got to tell you, I think you and I are a lot alike.
看见你家庭那么美满 很鼓舞我
I see you with your beautiful family, and it's inspiring.
你怎么做到的?
So how do you do it?
听我说
Well, you listen to me.
一颗老鼠屎能坏一锅汤
One bad apple can spoil the bunch.
如果她逃跑 你就抓回她 保证她不会跑第二次
If she runs, go get her and make sure she never runs again.
孩子不打不成器
Spare the rod, spoil the child, huh?
保护你神圣的家庭 这没什么错的
There's nothing wrong with protecting the sanctity of your family.
Ellen 你没什么可害怕的...
Ellen, you know, there's nothing to be afraid of...
除非你有事没告诉我们
I mean, unless there's something that you're not telling us.
没有 没什么 我们就是太累了
No, no, no. It's fine. We're all just tired.
你要知道 如果你怀疑孩子们受到了虐待
I hope you know that if you suspect your children are being mistreated,
你就有责任向人求助
it is your responsibility to reach out to somebody and ask for help.
Hayley
Oh, Hayley! Oh!
他在家吗?
Is he home?
他在路上 Swarek不得不放了他
He's on his way. Swarek had to cut him loose.
你们不能离开
You can't leave.
Hill夫人 我知道你们这几天都不容易
Mrs. Hill, I know you've had a rough couple of days,
但我们需要看看你的车♥库♥
but we just need to take a look inside your garage.
然后我们就走
Then we'll be off.
我从不进车♥库♥
I don't ever go in the garage.
Hayley...
Hayley...
他让你睡在这儿?
He makes you sleep in here?
我丈夫是个猎手
My husband's a hunter.
这都是 打猎工具
These are... hunting instruments.
Ellen 哪怕是在你的噩梦里
Ellen, in your worst nightmares,
你想过这是她睡觉的地方吗?
did you ever imagine that this is where she was sleeping?
他清空了冰柜
He emptied the freezer.
妈妈 你必须告诉他
Mom... you have to tell him that
我和Connor昨晚是分房♥睡的
Connor and I slept in separate rooms last night, okay?
好吗? 必须告诉他 不然他会让我进冰柜的
Okay? You have to tell him, or else he's gonna put me in the freezer.
他以前那么干过?
He's done that before?
求你别让他伤害我
Please don't let him hurt me.
Hayley 我们不会让你出事的
Hayley, we're not gonna let anything happen to you.
你们得离开 Lloyd马上就到家了
You need to leave. Lloyd's going to be home soon,
他会知道我们来过
and... and he'll know we were in here.
好吧 不如我们把你们送到安全的地方...
Okay, how about we take you somewhere safe...
比如酒店 就待一会儿 咱们聊聊
A hotel... just for a little while, you know, so that we can talk
不用担心Lloyd会回来
without worrying about Lloyd coming back.
好 好的
All right. Okay.
好
Okay.
你做得很对
You're doing the right thing.
他不会这么觉得
He's not gonna see it that way.
出来 Jeremy!
Come on outside, Jeremy!
我去找他
I'll get him.
咱们要走了
We're leaving!
Jeremy?
Jeremy?
我想等爸爸
I want to wait for Dad.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
不能等了 现在就走 好吗?
We can't wait. We got to go now, okay?
拿着
Take this.
看啊 这里面有多少东西
Check it out. Look how much stuff is in there.
太棒了
It's awesome.
我知道 有小冰箱
I know. It's got a minibar.
我们想要什么都能随便拿?
So, we can take whatever we want?
对 但别碰奶酪泡芙
Yeah, just stay off the cheese puffs.
相信我 吃了就停不下来
Trust me, that's a bell you can't unring.
但我们在家不能喝苏打水
But we're not allowed to have soda at home.
我们不会告密的
We won't snitch.
我要薯片
I want chips.
对
Hey.
那个
Yeah, that one.
她在休息
She's just resting.
好吧 你怎么样?
Okay. How are you doing?
我想把冰箱全喝空
I want to drink the whole minibar.
我能说一句吗?
Can I just say something?
Steve对Leo非常重要
Steve means a lot to Leo.
我能和他在一起很幸运
And I'm lucky to have him in my life
他爱我 和我的孩子
and that he loves me... And my child.
我太累了 睡不着
I'm too tired to sleep.
这24小时里你太辛苦了
Well, you've had a pretty exhausting 24 hours.
我16年没睡过完整的觉了
I haven't had a full night's sleep in 16 years.
家里的活太多 Lloyd很重视辛勤工作
I have so much to do at home, and Lloyd really values a hard day's work.
咱们...咱们进去吧
Why don't... why don't we move in there?
好
Okay.
那样不行 Jeremy 你弄得乱七八糟的
Not like that, Jeremy. You're making a mess.
你拿着这个 到水槽那边去倒
Why don't you just take... take this one and then pour it over the sink?
你得对他宽容点
You got to go easy on him.
什么?
What?
他只是个小孩 他也在挣扎
He's just a little kid, and he's struggling, too.
开玩笑吧 我爸溺爱他
You're kidding, right? My father dotes on him.
但那不是Jeremy的错
Yeah, but that's not Jeremy's fault.
我是说 你们两个是同一战线的
I'm just saying that you guys are in this together,
你得记住这一点
so it's just worth keeping that in mind.
我做到了
I did it.
倒得漂亮
Perfect pour.
那么...
So...
我要怎么弥补?
How do I fix this?
你得指控你丈夫进行虐待
You need to make an allegation of abuse against your husband
提交正式声明
and file an official statement,
然后我们就有理由逮捕他了
and then we have the grounds to arrest him.
然后呢?
Then what?
在它等待交保时 我们去申请限制令
While he's waiting to post bail, we work to get a restraining order.
就一张纸? 那有用吗?
A piece of paper? Has that ever worked?
我们会联♥系♥受害者服务中心
We'll call Victim Services.
保证在开庭之前 你们能待在庇护所
We will make sure that you have a spot in a secure shelter until the court date.
不不 我不能去庇护所
No, no, no. I can't go to a shelter.
我会无家可归 孩子们会到他手上
I'll be homeless, and he'll end up with the kids.
他说如果我离开他 就会发生这种事
It's just what he said would happen if I ever left him.
他在撒谎 他在利用你的恐惧 让你没法离开他
He's lying. He's preying on your fears so you won't leave him.
Hayley在洗澡 要我定披萨吗?
Hayley's, uh, having a bath. Should I order a pizza?
当然
Sure.
我要回家
I'd like to go home.
什么?
What?
我们可以回去...
We can go back...
就现在 就说我们去了商店
Right now. We could say we were at the store.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
嗨 好的
Hi. Okay.
Nash McNally? 太晚了
Nash, McNally? It's too late.
怎么了?
What is it?
Jeremy刚刚暴露了我们的所在地
I think Jeremy just gave away our location.
1504 我们在Hill家
1504... we're at the Hill residence.
已经十分钟了 Lloyd来了 一切都很平静
Uh, it's been 10 minutes. Lloyd's here. Everything seems quiet.
等等 等等
Uh, hang on, hang on.
我的家人呢?
Where's my family?
Hill先生 你的家人都很好
Mr. Hill, your family's fine.
你带走了我的家人? 搜了我的房♥子?
You took my family? You searched my house?!
Hill先生...
Mr... Mr. Hill...
别碰我
Don't touch me!
你们没有搜查令
You have no warrant!
你们没有权力 你们离我们远点
You have no right! You stay the hell away from us!
Duncan 上车 上车
Duncan, get in the car. Get in the car.
他要去哪儿?
W-where is he going?
去找他的家人
He's gonna go find his family.
警长让我们去他家人所在的酒店
Staff's sending us to the hotel where they have the family.
显然 这位父亲暴怒了
Apparently, the dad's on a rampage.
没问题 这儿挺没劲的
No problem. It's pretty dead here.
是吗? 你无聊了?
Oh, yeah? You bored?
我喜欢有点动作戏
I like a little action.
抱歉 这不是你理想中的轮班
Well, I am sorry this isn't your ideal shift,
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表