剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
你认为没有必要提到
You didn't think it was important to mention
是你开警车送Ava回家
that you brought Ava home in a squad car
并且在草地上与她父亲发生了争执?
and had a confrontation on the front lawn with her father?
我接到消息 说Ava身上可能有毒品
I received information stating that Ava may have drugs on her person,
所以我就去找她
so I picked her up.
谁给的消息?
Information from whom?
警衔比你高的人
Somebody higher up in the blues than you.
那她身上有毒品吗
And did she have drugs on her?
没有
No.
等我找到她时 肯定是被她藏起来了
By the time I reached her, she must have stashed them.
你有跟谁说过?
Who'd you speak to?
那通电♥话♥是机密
That call was confidential.
那这位上级也告诉你
Well, did this higher-up also tell you
在他们消失后不要去找吗?
not to look for them after they disappeared?
你不觉得奇怪吗?
You didn't think that was strange?
听着 二位 我对市局是很尊敬的
Listen, guys, I have a huge respect for the city police force.
不管有什么我可以帮到你们的
Anything that I can do to help you guys on this end,
我都愿意效劳 好吗?
I'm happy to assist, okay?
没有问题
No questions asked.
好 谢谢 你很帮忙
No, uh, thank you. You've been very helpful.
感谢 警探 谢谢
Appreciate it, Detective. Thank you.
好
Okay.
好
Yep.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么情况啊
What was that?
我搞砸了
I messed it up.
我把这事儿搞砸了
I messed this up.
怎么回事
How?
我全搞错了
I messed this whole thing up.
我应该早一点查的
I-I should have been on this faster.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你让内务部来调查了
You put I.A. on it.
现在我最好的朋友上了他们的嫌犯名单
And now my best friend is the guy on their suspect list.
没人会相信Oliver是腐警
Nobody is gonna believe that Oliver's corrupt.
我们不...
We don't...
好吗 不 根本不可能
Okay? No, it's not even possible.
我们不知道他们会相信什么 好吗
We don't know what they're gonna believe, okay?
这种事会发生在你根本想不到的警♥察♥身上
It happens to cops you'd never expect.
有人给你3个月的贷款钱
Somebody hands you your next three mortgage payments
你只需要让某人突然消失
to let someone slip out of a pot bust,
再用俩月贷款换一点情报
another couple of mortgage payments for a little information.
不知不觉 你就得听他们的了
Next thing you know, they own you.
你会为了自救 保住饭碗和家人
You're doing things you never thought you would just
做出一些永远想不到的事
to save yourself, your job, your family.
是 但不会是Oliver
Yeah, well, not Oliver.
Izzy以前惹过一点麻烦
Izzy got into a little trouble a while back.
她被抓到身上有兴♥奋♥剂♥
She got caught with some ecstasy on her.
Santana提出帮忙抹掉记录
Santana offered to wipe it from the system.
他以前是Oliver的训练官 在你♥爸♥爸之前
He was Oliver's T.O. before, uh, your dad.
这我知道
I know that.
Oliver问我应不应该接受
Oliver asked me whether or not he should accept.
你怎么说?
What did you say?
我说他如果接受 我会帮他保密
I said if he did, to keep it between us.
我知道我应该劝他不要接受
And I know I should have told him not to do it.
现在这会显得他更不清白
And now it'll make him look even more guilty.
对 现在他是替罪羊的合适人选
Yeah, he looks like the perfect scapegoat now.
我们又找不到Chris Klem告诉我们不是他
And we don't have Chris Klem to tell us it wasn't him.
好 我们刚搜查完Rhys的房♥子
All right, we just finished searching Rhys' house.
没有小孩 没有密室
No kid, no secret compartment,
没有奇怪的在线搜索
no weird searches online.
好 那就说明Rhys Gray...
All right, that means that Rhys Gray...
我们得放他走
we got to let him walk out of here,
并且不能发布安柏警报
and we have no AMBER Alert.
我们得通过全面通缉和全境通告 来找这个孩子 好吗
We're gonna have to find this kid with APB and BOLOs, okay?
那栋房♥子里没有任何异常?
There was nothing unusual at that house?
没有 除了门廊上到处是橙色油漆
Nothing, except there was orange paint all over the porch.
他来这儿之前刷的
He was painting before he got here.
他很开心今早在垃圾里捡到一块床头板
He was stoked about finding some headboard in the garbage this morning.
那就奇怪了
Well, that's weird.
和我聊的那个人说
I talked to a guy who mentioned
今早捡到一块旧的酒吧招牌
finding a, uh, an old bar sign this morning.
好 这条街上的人不像是会
Okay. Doesn't seem like the kind of neighborhood
随便往街上丢旧家具的
where people are just throwing out old furniture onto the street.
或许是有人要去取
Maybe somebody had something out for pickup,
比如捡垃圾的 或是慈善机构什么的
like a junk collector or charity pickup or something.
那样今天那条街上就会有一辆小货车
Then that would mean that there was a van in that neighborhood today,
我想知道开车的是谁
and I want to know who was driving it.
Rhys会知道他在哪儿捡到那块床头板的
Rhys would know the address of where he found that headboard.
快去
Go.
Rhys...
Rhys...
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
你没有在我家地下室找到那孩子
You didn't find the kid in my basement,
但是我家门口站着高举火炬和耙子的邻居们
but there are neighbors with torches and pitchforks on my lawn.
我很抱歉 但我们还需要你的帮助 好吗?
Look, I am so sorry, but we still need your help, all right?
好
Yeah.
你今早粉刷的床头板
The headboard that you were painting this morning...
你是在哪儿捡到的?
where did you find it?
是在...便道上 一堆垃圾和旧家具里
It was in a... Pile of junk and old furniture on the sidewalk.
你记得是哪栋房♥子吗
Do you remember which house?
O'Connell家...街对面 119号♥
The O'Connells... across the street, at 119.
119号♥
119.
Oliver那张脸打扑克都赢不了
Oliver can't even win a round of poker with that face,
却被他们怀疑
and they suspect him of this?
我明白 太扯了
I know. It's crazy.
这家伙用生命在保护他人 却被这样对待
The guy gives his life to saving people, and now this.
不禁让人怀疑 我们是否选对职业了
It makes you wonder if we chose the right careers.
好 我进入了Ava Klem的账户
Okay, I am into Ava Klem's account.
过去4个月没有更新
No updates in the last four months.
这些之前的记录是什么...
What are these older posts...
AvaAmethyst 2019 2023?
AvaAmethyst 2019, 2023?
不知道 或许和...电动游戏有关?
I don't know. Maybe something to do with... Video games?
好吧 死胡同?
Okay. Dead end?
或许是
Maybe.
那户人家说 他们是找名为"垃圾伙伴"的公♥司♥搬东西
Family said that they moved this stuff with a company called junk mates.
他们说那个司机没有回去
They say that the driver isn't back.
人和车仍然在回收站
He's still at the restore with the truck.
好 准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
是的 咱们去找家伙
Yeah. Let's go find this boy.
就算Chris Klem还活着
So, even if Chris Klem is alive,
不代表我们在6点前能找到他
that doesn't mean we're gonna find him by 6:00.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
不好意思啊... 你们在玩游戏吗
I'm sorry... are you guys playing a video game?
我们是在搜捕
We're questing.
我们要杀死所有暴徒 才能拿到好的盔甲
We have to kill all the mobs before we can get good armor.
天啊 Traci 真是太有意思了
God, Traci, that's really fascinating.
与此同时 你们应该找到为Oliver正名的家伙
Meanwhile, the guy you're supposed to be tracking down to clear Oliver's name
可能已经死了
is probably dead.
Ava Klem没有死 她就在这儿
Oh, Ava Klem's not dead. She's right here.
什么
What?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
Ava发布了魔兽世界的成就
Ava posted World of Warcraft achievements,
让Dov找到了她的游戏账户
which led Dov to her gaming account.
他刚找到她 正在跟她玩
He just found her. He's playing her right now.
她就在城里
She's in the city.
我们查到她的路由地址
We traced her router I.P. address
在大学和罗素区一带
to the college and Russell area.
我还在等她服务器提供商的答复
I'm still waiting to hear back from her I.S.P.,
不过你们要是想去一趟的话
but if you guys want to head down there,
等有了确切地址 我马上打给你们
I'll call you as soon as I have an exact location.
Dov 我道歉 你真牛
Dov, my apologies. You're a rock star.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表