剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
这视频是Boris发你的?
Boris sent you this video?
什么视频?
What video?
他女友的艳照 Boris昨晚群发了
A nudie video of his girlfriend. Boris sent it around last night.
是Michie?
Are you... talking about Michie?
对
Yeah.
这视频已经火了
Apparently, it went viral.
你确定吗?
You sure about this?
还不知道
Don't know yet.
Steve知道你在这儿吗?
Does Steve know you're here?
他怎么样了?
How's he doing?
医生说他会没事的
Doctor said he's gonna be all right.
你真的爱他吗?
You really love him?
他大部分时候都是傻♥逼♥ 但...
He's an idiot most of the time, but...
对 我爱他
yeah. I do.
Boris和你哥关系好吗?
Do Boris and your brother get along?
他叫Winston是吧 你哥哥
It's Winston, right? That's your brother.
还行吧
They do all right.
我查了查你哥哥 发现...
You know, I looked into your brother, and I noticed, uh...
他有时候跟Boz的手下混 是吗?
he hangs with Boz's crew a little bit, doesn't he?
有时候吧 不算混
Sometimes. Not really.
系统里有他 有几次逮捕记录 但是都没定罪
He's in the system. He has a few arrests but no convictions.
他会罩着你吗?
Does he look out for you?
我自己罩自己
I look out for myself.
你之前问我枪手会判几年
When you asked me how long the shooter would serve,
我当时真以为你在问Boz
I really thought you were asking me about Boz.
我是啊
I was.
我大哥Steve...
My older brother, Steve...
大约半年前 他差点就逮到Boz了
he nearly caught Boz about like six months ago,
但书面工作没做好
and then something went wrong with the paperwork,
Boz无罪开释了
and Boz went free.
这次对他来说非常非常重要
This arrest means everything to him.
可我现在似乎要让他失望了
And now it looks like I might take that away.
你哥看到那个视频一定气死了
Your brother must have been devastated by that video.
没什么大不了的
Look, it's not a big deal.
天哪 Michie 那...
Come on, Michie. That's...
那种视频 后果很严重啊
a video like that, that's a very big deal.
反正我知道 如果我拍过那种视频
And I know that if there was a video like that of me,
我哥肯定会气疯的
my brother would lose it.
他说是Boris逼我做那种事的
He said Boris was making me do things...
其实不是
that weren't right.
但那都是我的错
But it's on me, all right?
我知道Boris录下来了
I knew Boris was taking the video.
不 你不知道他会群发给他的朋友
No, y-you didn't know that he was gonna send it to all his friends.
这不是你的错
That's not on you.
Michie 会有很多警♥察♥走上街头
Michie, there are gonna be a lot of cops out there.
挨家挨户地敲门
They're gonna be knocking on doors
问是不是有人看见你哥开着Boz的车
and asking if anybody saw your brother using Boz's S.U.V.,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry,
Winston不像Boz名声那么响
but Winston does not have the rep that Boz does,
总会有人交代的
so someone's gonna say something.
在球场开枪的是Boz 我告诉过你了
It was Boz who shot up the field. I told you.
Boris和Raj都没事
Boris and Raj... they're fine.
那很好 我很欣慰
Yeah, that's great. I'm... I'm... I'm glad.
那不意味着你可以陷害别人
It doesn't mean you can put the wrong person behind bars.
我哥是好人
My brother's a good guy.
他朝无辜群众开枪了
He opened fire at innocent people.
我可以帮你
Now, I can help you.
真的可以
I can.
我可以帮助你和Winston 但他得先自首
I can help both you and Winston, but only if he surrenders.
你让我出♥卖♥♥♥我哥?
You want me to turn my brother in?
我想让你做对的事
I want you to do what's right.
Michie 走吧 回家
Michie. Come on. Let's go home.
Winston Brewer 你被捕了
Winston Brewer... you're under arrest
罪名是两宗意图谋杀
for two counts of attempted murder.
你不该动手的
You shouldn't have done it.
我不用你保护
I didn't need you to defend me.
人就是该罩着自己的家人
You're supposed to watch out for your family.
我知道
I know.
Winston Brewer 意图谋杀两名嫌犯
Winston Brewer, two counts of attempted murder.
多谢你把车停回去 Win
I appreciate you putting the car back where you found it, Win.
但你居然在社区球赛场上开枪?
But shooting up a neighborhood game?
兄弟 心太黑了
Man, that's just cold.
出去
Get out.
Traci
Traci.
Boz知道这期间幕后发生的事吗?
Is Boz aware of any of the behind-the-scenes?
不知道 他只知道刚才看见的
No. He only knows what he just saw.
Michie和其他人都是安全的
Michie and the rest... they're safe.
你知道我不得不这么做
You know I had to do it.
那是 我当然知道
Oh, sure. I know that.
Steve...
Steve...
Gail 就差一点儿
Gail, he was right here.
我们本可以抓到他的
We could have put that guy away,
可现在 他又回去了
but now... now he's back out there.
因为这次不是他做的
Because he didn't do it.
我以为我们是互相罩着对方的
You know, I thought we had each other's back.
有史以来头一次 咱俩是同一国的
Yeah, same team for the first time.
我真这么想的 可惜不是
I did. No.
是我想错了
No, I guess not.
Lauralee说你想见我
Lauralee said you needed a visit.
天哪 你怎么来这里啦?
Oh, my God, what are you doing here?
Sophie 你知道Gail今天做了什么吗?
Sophie, you know what Gail did today?
她是个英雄
She was a hero.
她救了一个不认识的女孩
She saved a girl without even knowing her.
一点儿都没犹豫
She didn't even think twice.
那没什么大不了的
No big deal.
她叫什么呀?
What was her name?
Michie
Michie.
我喜欢这个名字
I like that name.
是吗?
You do?
是呀
Yeah.
我们有个朋友也叫Michie 老师都不叫全她的名字
We call my friend Michie, but the teachers don't say her whole name.
她全名是什么呢?
What's her whole name?
Michelle
Michelle.
是吗?
Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
7点前送她回来就好
Have her back by 7:00.
好的 你知道吗?
Okay. You know what?
到我房♥间不用讲规矩 你知道吗?
There are no rules at my house. Did you know that?
不知道
Nope.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为我家没大人
'Cause there's no adults at my house.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think about that?
应该差不多完了吧
I think, uh, we're almost done.
是
Yeah.
我都不知道我该怎么拖着这具身躯回木屋
I don't know how I'm gonna drag myself back up to that cabin.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为了什么?
For what?
我...
I just, uh...
我就想让这个周末变成最完美的周末
kind of wanted this weekend to be perfect, you know?
所有的一切...
Everything...
都完美
just so.
感觉跟过去这半年有点像
And, uh, it's kind of been like the last six months,
装在一个小瓶子里...
you know, in a little bottle...
全是好意 但...
best of intentions, but...
这简直是灾难
it's just a disaster.
但你还在
But you're still here.
我喜欢这个周末
I like this weekend.
我会让你知道 我最爱杀小鸟了
I'll have you know I love killing birds.
我最喜欢的一件事
And one of my favorite things
就是浑身沾满毒葛
is getting poison ivy all over my body.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表