剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
我这边碰壁了 需要更高的权限
Yeah, I'm hitting walls here. I need higher clearance.
Traci在干什么?
Well, where's Traci at?
失踪儿童
Missing kid.
不过是Olivers负责 或许我可以找她
Oliver's running it, though. Maybe I can talk to her.
好
Okay.
就只找她一个 不要有别人 好吗?
Pull her into this. Nobody else, all right?
好
Okay.
你好
Hello!
嗨 有什么事吗?
Hi. Can we help you?
是 我是Erin Jesso 八卦的邻居
Uh, yeah, I'm, uh, Erin Jesso, nosey neighbor
也是泰山的临时主人
and, uh, temporary keeper of Tarzan.
什么 那是谁?
What... w-who... what is that?
噢 泰山 是狗
Uh, uh, the... Tarzan, the dog.
泰山Klem
Tarzan Klem.
好吧
Okay.
相信我 这不会是我的首选
Trust me, it wouldn't be my first choice.
我单身 45岁
I'm single and 45,
不需要我在公园里追着喊"泰山啊"
and people think I'm odd enough
人们已经觉得我很奇怪了
without me running around the park yelling, "Tarzan!"
Klem先生有跟你提过要出门吗?
did Mr. Klem say anything to you about, uh, leaving town?
没有 就像我几个月前跟Norman警探说的
No. Like I told detective Norman months ago,
他事先会拜托我浇水 遛狗的
he would have asked me to water the plants, walk the dog.
我跟他妻子关系很好
I was really close with his wife.
是啊 她什么时候去世的?
Right. When did she pass away?
4年前
Um, four years ago.
Susan很喜欢音乐
Susan really liked music,
所以Chris就把她的收音机改成了骨灰盒
so Chris had her radio converted into an urn.
过去几个月里 你有注意到
Did you notice any odd behavior
他们俩有什么奇怪举动吗?
between either of them the last few months?
是啊 发生了一件事
Yeah, there was one incident.
有天晚上 门前来了辆警车
Uh, one night, a cop car pulled up out front,
Ava坐在里面
and Ava was inside.
她爸爸走出去 在草坪上大闹了一场
Her dad went out, and there was a big blowup on the front lawn.
她正值叛逆期?
She was going through a difficult stage?
不是Chris和Ava吵
The fight wasn't between Chris and Ava.
是Chris和警♥察♥
It was between Chris and the cop.
我有跟Norman警探说起
I-I talked to Detective Norman about it,
但她说跟失踪没有任何关系
but she said it didn't have anything to do with the disappearance.
她怎么知道?
How would she know that?
她就是送Ava回家的警♥察♥
She was the cop that brought Ava home.
你对Evan Malone有什么了解
Uh, what can you tell me about Evan Malone,
街对面的那个小男孩?
the boy from across the street?
我今早有看到他
Well, I saw him this morning.
我发现路上有个全新的荧光酒吧招牌
I found a neon bar sign down the road practically brand-new...
很适合我的洞穴
perfect for my man cave.
我拿回家的时候Evan在场
Evan was there when I brought it home.
我觉得他挺正常
He looked fine to me.
你认识孩子的父母吗
Do you know the boy's parents?
离婚了
Divorced.
一开始感觉他们挺幸福的
They seemed happy at first...
在商店里各种秀恩爱什么的
public displays of affection at the five-and-dime and all that.
没有什么神秘
No mystery there.
但是...
But...
前夫今早为什么在她家附近鬼鬼祟祟?
Why was the ex-husband creeping around her house this morning?
这很神秘
That's a mystery.
为什么一个性罪犯
What is a registered sex offender
会生活在到处是小孩的街道
doing living in a neighborhood that's full of children?
Malone女士 这是法律
Well, Ms. Malone, that's the law...
起码目前是
at least for right now.
要知道 没有规定
You know, it's... it's not mandatory
强制性罪犯登记自己的住处
for sex offenders to register where they're living.
只要他们服刑完毕 想住哪里都可以
Once they do their time, they can live wherever they'd like.
如果Evan跟他有任何来往 我没看到
If Evan had any dealings with him, I didn't see it.
Evan好像根本不认识他
Evan didn't seem to know him.
这不能说明什么
That doesn't mean much.
Peter 请不要
Peter, please don't.
这位是Evan的父亲 Peter Malone
This is Evan's father, Peter Malone.
好
Fine.
不如二位 到大厅坐一下吧
Why don't you two, uh, have a seat in the lounge?
那边有咖啡 有消息会通知你们的 一定
There's coffee in there. We'll keep you posted. Promise.
好 你认为是Rhys吗? 他有解释
Okay. You think Rhys is our guy? He had an explanation.
我...
I...
Trace 我不知道 不知道 或许他在耍我们
Trace, I don't know. I don't know. Maybe he's playing us.
或许他主动来是想探探我们知道什么
Maybe he came in 'cause he wants to know what we know.
等搜查完他的房♥子 我们必须放他走
Well, we can't hold him once we clear his house.
是 我知道
Yes, I know that.
或许他把Evan藏在别的地方 不同的地点
Maybe he's got Evan stashed somewhere else, at a different location.
如果我们发出安柏警报
You know, if we have an AMBER Alert,
起码我们可以盯着他
at least then we can keep tabs on him
继续找孩子
and we can keep looking for the kid.
Evan未满18
Evan's under 18,
但现在我们无法证明他是被绑♥架♥
but right now we have no evidence that he's been kidnapped.
除非有人正看他和在案性罪犯讲话
Except we have a witness who saw that kid talking to a registered sex offender.
一名合作的在案性罪犯
A registered sex offender who is cooperating.
我觉得不重要 值得一试
That doesn't matter to me. I think it's worth a shot.
我要...打电♥话♥给我的探员
Uh, I am going to, uh, I'm gonna call my inspector,
让他去准备发布Evan的安柏警报
and I'm gonna get him to work on an AMBER Alert for Evan.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
警长? 能跟你聊两句吗?
Staff? Uh, can I have a word?
好
Yeah.
是跟我儿子有关吗?
Is this about my son?
如果和Evan有关 我要知道 现在
If this is about Evan, I want to know... now.
好
Okay.
好 有目击者看到Malone先生
All right, I have a witness that places Mr. Malone
今早在他前妻家出现
at his ex-wife's house this morning,
就在Evan失踪的时间前后
right around the time of Evan's disappearance.
你来过?
You were at the house?
我是想拿浇水的水管
I wanted the garden hose.
不想打扰你们
I didn't want to bother you.
或许我们应该跟你单独谈谈 Malone先生
Maybe we should speak to you separately, Mr. Malone.
你们认为我绑♥架♥了自己的孩子?
Y-you guys think I kidnapped my own kid?
他没有
He didn't.
Peter对承担抚养权没兴趣的
Peter isn't interested in sharing custody.
孩子都没有在他家过夜过
He's never even had him overnight.
对我不理不睬的人 我怎么照看?
How can I look after someone who won't connect with me?
Peter
Peter.
不好意思 各位 我有点不明白
Excuse me, folks. I-I'm not quite following here.
你儿子为什么对你不理不睬 先生?
Why is your son not connecting with you, sir?
Evan有自闭症
Evan's on the autism spectrum.
明白
I see.
并不是 我不想说的
Barely. I didn't want to say anything.
Shannon认为 如果孩子有自闭症 警方就不会发布安柏警报
Shannon thinks police won't issue AMBER Alerts for children with autism.
我们会的 只要符合标准 我们会的
We will. If the criteria is met, we will.
家长们说的
Parents talk.
我听说执法部门不愿意受理有自闭症的孩子
I've heard that law enforcement tends to dismiss children on the spectrum
好像他们喜欢到处乱走 好像他们都是一样的
as wanderers, like they're all the same.
Evan... 他会到处乱走吗
Is Evan... is he a wanderer?
是的
Yes.
但今天没有 今天 他在别的地方
But not today. Today, he's somewhere.
他很害怕
And he's scared.
他想我们去救他 可我们不知道去哪里找
And he wants us to come and get him now, but we don't know where to look.
拜托帮帮我们
Please help us.
失陪
Excuse me.
你要打给Jarvis?
You calling Jarvis?
对
I am.
不过我想我知道答案是什么
But I think I know what the answer's gonna be.
你说你不认识Chris Klem 是这样吗?
You said you never met Chris Klem. Isn't that right?
不 我是说我没见过他本人
No. I said I never knew him personally.
那Ava呢?
What about Ava?
一样
Same.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表