剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
Clarke的外表符合描述
Clarke matches the loose physical description,
在犯案夜也没有强力的不在场证明
does not have airtight alibis for any of the nights in question,
之前还有性骚扰的案底
and has a history of sexual harassment.
而且网络情报部的同事
Additionally, online intelligence
还发现Clarke在一个暗网聊天室里
has connected Clarke to deep-web chat rooms
这个聊天室里都是有暴♥力♥性倾向的人
for users with violent sexual predilections.
不好意思 那为什么还不抓他?
Excuse me... w-why don't we have him in custody?
这点证据不够起诉他
It's not enough to charge him.
全是旁证 因为他戴了面具
It's all circumstantial, and the victims can't I.D. him
受害者也没法指认他
because of the mask.
我们有Clarke的家庭和工作地址
We do have Clarke's home address and his work info,
查证一下他今天有没有上班
so find out if he is at work today
派巡警去这两个地方查看
and get units to both of those locations.
咱们要齐心协力 好吗?
And, uh, let's all work together, okay?
咱们还要找到一名警官呢
We have an officer to find.
没错 谢谢
That's right. Thank you.
Peck 还有Epstein
Peck, Epstein.
Leo还在学校老师办公室
Leo is still sitting in the office at his school, okay?
你俩接他过来
I need you to go get him.
开队里的普通车过去
Go grab an unmarked squad and get over there.
我们该带他去哪里
What... where are we supposed to take him,
要怎么跟他说Traci的事?
and what do we say about Traci?
说简单点 真♥相♥说个差不离就行
Make it simple... the almost truth.
在找到他妈妈或者其他家人赶到之前
Keep him distracted until we can get him back to his mom
转移他的注意力
or to a family member.
别带他来这里
Do not bring him here.
我们会想出办法来的 你刚好练个手
We'll figure it out. It'll be good practice for you.
Traci也想让孩子跟可信的人在一起
Traci would want to know he's with someone she can trust.
长官 你介意我帮忙查找网上的信息吗?
Sir, do you mind if I help dig into the online profile?
我有过这方面的经验
I have some previous experience.
当然可以 只要你觉得自己帮得上忙
Yeah, of course, if you think it'll help.
谢谢您
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
稍等 等等
Hold on. Wait... wait a minute.
我们为什么不去外面找?
Why... why aren't we going on the road?
因为你得在需要的地方使用能力
Because you have to use your skills where they're needed.
你觉得你能比网络情报部的人还牛?
Okay, so, what... you think you can do more than online intelligence?
暗网是个神秘的地方
Mm, the deep web is a cryptic place.
有时候 你需要换个视角
Sometimes, you need a new set of eyes.
啊?
I-I'm sorry?
它是隐藏在网络中的网络
The... It's the Internet below the Internet.
网址都很不好找
The sites aren't easy to find,
有些得靠特殊软件才行
some of them need special software.
有些网址的扩展名是.onion
A lot of them use the extension ".onion,"
意思是洋葱路由
which refers to onion routing.
这个 它是一种过程...
Uh, I-it's the process...
包含多层加密
it involves layer upon layer of encryption,
几乎不可能靠回溯找到用户名
which are almost impossible to peel back enough to find the identity of the user.
你怎么会知道这些的?
How do you know about all this?
Nick 哇 你吓我一跳
Uh, Nick. Wow. Sneak up much?
谢谢您 我刚跟Clarke的老板通过电♥话♥
Thank you. All right. I just got off the phone with Clarke's boss.
说他请病假在家
Said he called in sick, told him he was staying home.
知道了 Collins Price McNally 跟我走
All right, Collins, Price, McNally, let's go.
Adrian Clarke没去上班
Adrian Clarke was a no-show at work.
我们这就去他家
We're heading to his address right now.
好的
Okay.
Peck 我们会找到她的
Peck, we're gonna find her.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
Leo 我知道这感觉很怪 不过不用担心
Leo, I know this seems weird, but don't worry.
没出什么事
Everything's fine.
咱们开车出去逛逛
We're just going for a little drive
等联♥系♥上你妈妈就回去
u-until we, uh, talk to your mom.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
我们也不知道
Uh, well, we don't really know,
她现在不接电♥话♥
'cause she's not answering her phone right now.
哦
Okay.
不过Leo 你知不知道
But, hey, Leo, did you know
如果你妈和我哥有一天结婚
that I could one day be your aunt
我可就是你姑妈了?
if my brother and your mom get married?
感觉好奇怪哦
That's weird.
嗯 我懂 我也不怎么喜欢他
Yeah, I know. I don't really like him, either.
不过他当后爸肯定不错
B-but he would be... he would be a great... great stepdad.
是我手♥机♥响吗?
Hey, is that my... is that my phone?
喂? 对 我是Gail
Hello? Yes, this is Gail speaking.
香蕉手♥机♥?
Banana phone?
不是吧!
Oh, you don't say!
搞什么啊?
Seriously?
Leo 来点海藻吗?
Hey, Leo, would you like to try some seaweed?
好啊
Sure.
还有 帮我个忙呗
Oh, and, uh, could you do me a favor
逮捕Gail 因为她犯傻♥逼♥
and arrest Gail for being such a ding-dong?
谢谢 小心点哈 她挺容易受伤的
Thank you. Oh, and be careful. She bruises easily.
好吧
All right.
你有钥匙的吧?
You do have the key for this, though, right?
Leo 你有钥匙吗?
Uh, Leo, do you have the key?
没有
Nope.
抱歉啦
Sorry.
McNally Diaz 绕到后面去 我们去前面
McNally, Diaz, head around back. We'll take the front.
上
Let's go.
Adrian Clarke
Adrian Clarke.
我是
Yeah?
你要出门?
You going somewhere?
也许
Maybe.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我们联♥系♥了你老板 他说你请病假了
Uh, we talked to your boss. He said you called in sick.
如果我是你就不会乱动
Wouldn't move if I were you.
是你
It's you.
检查房♥间其他地方
Check the rest of the house.
记得我吗?
You remember me?
不记得
No.
你刚想去哪儿啊?
Where were you headed just now, huh?
配药 我早上刚看过医生
To fill a prescription. I went to the doctor's this morning.
所以我才请的病假
That's why I called in sick.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her.
你怎么听不明白呢?
How does that not make sense to you?
Nick
Nick.
Traci?
Traci?
你在下面吗?
Are you down here?
她在哪儿啊?
Where is she?
饿不饿?
You hungry?
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
没说你 Leo?
Not you. Leo?
海藻是不错 可惜吃不饱
Seaweed's great, but it doesn't fill you up.
没错吧?
Am I right?
要不咱们仨吃个冰激凌去
So I was thinking the three of us could maybe go get some ice cream.
我要妈妈
I just want to see my mom.
走嘛 冰激凌也不错
Come on. Ice cream is great.
你想吃什么口味都行
We can get any flavor in the city.
随便你提 我们肯定找得到
You name it, we'll track it down.
你妈妈是超级英雄 她肯定没事的
Your mom is a superhero. She's gonna be okay.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为我就是知道
Because I just know.
还因为她做了很多了不起的事情
And because she does amazing things.
我还记得几个月前
I remember a couple months ago,
她之用了八小时就破案了
she solved a case in like eight hours,
大部分人几个礼拜都破不了
and that would have taken most people weeks.
你知道为什么吗?
And do you want to know why?
为什么?
Why?
因为如果她不赶紧破案
Because if she hadn't have solved it,
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表