剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
我会让你知道我的小腿跟高♥强♥度钢一样结实
I will have you know my hammies are honed like tensile steel.
来 摸摸看
Here. Touch it.
休想 长官
Not a chance, sir.
是吗? 我就想要个斗殴 就够了
Oh, yeah? I just want a fight. That would be good.
不用多激烈
You know, not domestic...
只要两个喜欢用拳头解决问题的笨蛋
just a couple of doughheads settling things with their fists.
我们 走过去 进行阻止
We, uh, walk in and break it up.
Sammy 我好了
Sammy, here I go.
精神
Lookin' good.
多谢 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
来吧 Diaz 坏蛋可不会...
Come on, Diaz. Those bad guys ain't gonna...
主动找上门
they ain't gonna come to us.
刚接到Marlo的电♥话♥
Just got a call from Marlo.
Lakehurst发生了捅伤事件
Uh, there's been a stabbing at Lakehurst.
精神健康中心?
The mental-health facility?
我知道... Lakehurst
I know... Lakehurst.
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
Marlo在那儿进行小组治疗
Anyway, Marlo was there doing a group-therapy thing,
有人被捅伤 打劫了
and somebody got stabbed and then robbed,
Collins和Moore已经出发了
and, uh, Collins and Moore are on their way.
我现在过去
I'm heading over now.
现场肯定很乱 我需要你帮忙
It's gonna be a zoo, and I need your help.
好
Fine.
我们走
Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
总比派水有意思
It'll be better than handing out water.
你好 警官
Hello, Officer.
早上好
Good morning.
我们可以礼貌待人 对吧 友好地合作?
We can be civilized, right... amicably co-work?
当然
Of course.
好
Okay.
那我们就开始友好地合作吧
So let's start amicably co-working.
你怎么了
What's your problem?
没事儿
Nothing.
我只是以为证明了自己有侦探能力
I guess I just thought I'd proven I have investigative abilities
而不是坐前台
beyond that of the front desk.
同意 你的能力不适合这项任务
I agree. Your abilities aren't suited for this assignment.
谢谢 Chloe
Thank you, Chloe.
因为负责接待需要
You know, 'cause the skill of running reception is
理解 开放 热情
to be understanding, open, welcoming.
所以我同意...你不会
So I agree... not your thing.
Marlo
Marlo.
嘿
Hey.
你好吗?
How are you?
我没事 事发时我不在场
Oh, I'm fine. I wasn't out here when it happened.
我们当时在另一间房♥ 听到叫喊声
We were in the other room, heard a lot of yelling.
她救了他的命
She saved his life.
好
Okay.
出什么事了?
So, what happened?
有人想要他的钱
Uh, somebody wanted his money...
起码看上去是这样
at least that's what it looks like.
知道是谁干的吗?
No idea who did this?
不知道
No.
事发时有五六个人在场
There were about 5 or 6 people out here when it happened,
但没人承认有看到什么
but nobody admits to seeing anything.
我们把他们集中在楼下的房♥间里
We got them contained in a room downstairs.
有发现武器吗?
Did we find a weapon?
还没
Uh, not yet.
受害人姓名是Alan Douglas
Victim's name's Alan Douglas,
20几岁 是这里的住院病人
in his 20s... one of the residents here.
是 他有精神分♥裂♥症
Yeah, he has schizophrenia,
但是 他并没有暴♥力♥史
but apparently, he doesn't have a history of being violent.
有什么仇人吗?
Any enemies?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
但他的室友George在楼下
But his roommate, George, is downstairs
如果你想跟他谈谈的话
if you want to go talk to him.
好
Okay.
婴儿床昨晚送到了 很漂亮
Oh, uh, the crib arrived last night. It's beautiful.
好
Oh, good.
他们还给装好了
They even set it up.
很好
Good.
我们挑了好多
Yeah, we looked at a few of those.
我只是不知道你有买♥♥下来
I just didn't know you actually went through with one of them.
茶色还是蜂蜜色?
Walnut or honey?
咖啡色
Uh... Espresso.
我临时凭直觉选的
I went with my gut last second.
咖啡色
Espresso.
有眼光
That's a great choice.
我大概 还有3周就要生了
So, I am three weeks away, give or take.
我在研究生产计划 但是等孩子出生时
I'm working on my birthing plan, but when the baby's born,
她会跟着我 因为我做饭
she'll have to be with me 'cause I make the food.
大家齐心协力 对吧?
Takes a village, right?
从那儿过去就是了
Um, they're just through there.
我先失陪一下
Just excuse me for a minute.
嘿 看看是谁
Hey, look who it is.
Sadie
Sadie.
Sam Andy
Oh! Sam. Andy.
好久不见
Long time.
你怎么在这儿?
What are you doing here?
我每周会来个两三次
Uh, well, I just come in a couple times a week...
就是 心理康复 焦虑管理什么的
you know, coping skills, um, anxiety-management stuff.
就是 努力让自己振作
Just, you know, trying to keep it together.
祝贺你呢 我很高兴听到你的生活这么井井有条
Good for you. I'm glad to hear you're getting your life sorted out.
努力吧
Trying to.
那个人有消息了吗?
Any news about that guy?
你认识他吗?
Did you know him?
不认识 但我在小组里见过他几次
Well, not really, but I've seen him in group a couple of times.
看着人不错
He seems nice.
你有没有看到发生了什么?
You didn't see anything that happened?
没
No.
是我们先发现他的
W-well, w-we were the first ones to find him,
但他已经躺在那儿了 所以...
but he was already lying there, so...
所以 他今天早些时候和你们开小组会 然后
So, h-h-he was in your group earlier today, and, uh...
是啊 他在里面待了大概15分钟
Yeah. Um, he was there maybe like 15 minutes,
然后说要去洗手间 所以...
and then he said he had to go the can, so...
天啊 这地方真是很疯狂
Man, this place is starting to feel crazy.
我们都是疯子 对吗
I mean, we're all crazy, right?
但是...现在更疯了
But... Like, crazier.
Sadie 不如你先坐下吧
Sadie, why don't you have a seat?
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
好
Okay.
各位 感谢你们的耐心等待
Uh, everyone, uh, thanks for your patience.
过一会儿我们要给你们做笔录
We're gonna be taking your, uh, statements in a few minutes.
所以请先坐一会儿 放轻松
So just settle in, get comfortable.
感谢大家的配合
We appreciate your cooperation.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们会有一些闹剧 病人之间偶尔会争执
We have our episodes, the occasional fight between patients,
但我从没见过武器
but I've never seen a weapon.
我是说 通常这些人是很平静的
I mean, usually, these guys are pretty calm.
"通常"?
"Usually"?
我在这儿10年了 好吗?
I've been here for 10 years, all right?
我...我也不知道 过去6个月 情况有所不同
I-I don't know. These last six months, things are different.
病人似乎更激动了 他们欺骗工作人员
Patients seem more agitated. They're hustling staff for money.
Jasmine 你有见到Sylvia吗?
Jasmine, have you seen Sylvia?
她走了?
She took off?
好 我想我们得找到她
Okay, I think we need to find her.
Sylvia是谁?
Who's Sylvia?
我们组里的一个女人 我担心她
A woman from our group. I'm worried about her.
你觉得她跟这事儿有关系?
You think she's connected to this?
不 我觉得她有威胁 对她丈夫
No, I think she may be a danger... to her husband.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表