剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
2英尺是微不足道的
Now, 2 feet is negligible.
你...
Are you...
不会觉得别扭吗 长官?
Comfortable... with that, sir?
他又不会知道 对他没有什么影响
He'll have no idea. I don't see how it'll affect him.
我要去开个预算会
I'm headed downtown for a budget meeting.
看看吧
Have a look.
我回来后咱们再谈
We'll talk when I get back.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
Diaz 这件事你知我知
And, Diaz, I'd like to keep this between us.
那女孩在哪儿 Connor?
Where's the girl, Connor?
我不认识那女孩
I don't know that girl.
坐下
Take a seat.
那这些是什么?
Then what are these?
我会拍很多照片 但不会每次都请求允许
Take a lot of photos. I don't always ask permission.
那只是巧合
So it's a coincidence
你着了迷一样地给这个失踪女孩拍照 ?
you've been obsessively taking photos of a girl who's disappeared?
大概吧 她很漂亮
I guess so. She's very pretty.
你觉得她漂亮?
Do you think she's pretty?
不知道
I don't know.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你觉得她漂不漂亮 你不知道?
You don't know if you think she's pretty?
好吧 她很漂亮
Okay, she's pretty.
她友善吗?
Is she nice?
不知道
I don't know.
看看她的脸 看起来友善吗?
Look at her face. Is that a nice face?
大概吧
I guess.
所以你不想让她出什么事吧?
So you wouldn't want anything to happen to her, would you?
即使出事了 也不是我的错
If it did, it wouldn't be my fault.
我们逮捕了一个嫌疑人 他是加油站员工
We have a suspect in custody. He works at the gas station.
Hayley在他手上吗?
Does he have Hayley?
我们还没找到她
Uh, we haven't found her yet,
但他似乎已经跟踪了她很久
but it looks like that he's been following her for quite some time now.
你们认识他吗?
Do you guys recognize him?
我知道这个人
I know who that is.
我们每次去 他都盯着她看
He stares at her every time we go in there.
你认识他?
You know him?
他就是盯着看
He just stares.
他跟Hayley说过话吗?
Has he ever spoken to Hayley?
你把我跟他放在一间屋子里 我能问出答案
You put me in a room with him, and I'll find out.
Hill先生 他可能比你想象的 更了解她
Mr. Hill, um... is it possible that maybe he knows her better than you think he does?
绝不可能
No, absolutely not.
我的老天
Oh, dear God.
Ellen 停下 如果你要祈祷 那就祈祷
Ellen, stop that. If you need to pray, just pray.
我们会找到你女儿的
We're gonna find your daughter.
野营车很干净 没发现她
Hey, the camper's pretty clean. There's no sign of her.
等等 这里有东西
Wait a minute. There's something here.
她失踪时穿着粉色上衣
She was wearing a pink tank top when she went missing.
他说即使出了事 也不是他的错
He said if something happened to her, it wouldn't be his fault.
那是谁的错呢?
Whose fault would it be?
有猜测了吗?
Got a theory?
是的 也许他不是一个人作案
Yeah, maybe he's not the only one involved.
新来的那女孩打电♥话♥来
The new girl called
说在营地的篝火堆里找到了Hayley的上衣
and said she found Hayley's tank top in the fire pit of the campground.
有猜测吗?
Theory?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
好吧 我们在你的野营车外 找到了Hayley的上衣
Okay, so, we found Hayley's shirt outside your camper.
量刑的时候会考虑的
That's gonna matter in sentencing.
量什么刑?
Sentencing for what?
一级谋杀
First-degree murder.
你不能指控我谋杀 都没有尸体
You can't charge me with murder. There's no body.
我们不用尸体也能指控你谋杀
We don't need a body to charge you with murder!
我救了她
I saved her.
你救了她?
You saved her?
她不能再那样生活下去
She couldn't live like that anymore.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
这不是我的主意
This wasn't my idea.
Connor 你现在就把真♥相♥告诉我们
Connor! You need to tell us what's going on right now!
你会被转移到Millburn监狱
You're getting a transfer to Millburn Penitentiary,
当你在那儿等待
and while you're in there
垃圾的无偿律师出现时...
waiting for your crappy, pro bono lawyer to turn up...
我会让每个人都知道你的罪名...
I'm gonna make sure everybody knows what you're in for...
绑♥架♥ 猥亵儿童 可能谋杀
kidnapping, child molesting, possible homicide.
等你的律师出现 我觉得你都未必能剩个全尸
I can't imagine you'll still be in one piece by the time your lawyer gets there.
走吧
Come on.
好 我告诉你 我告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you, I'll tell you.
我带你去找她 带你去找她
I'll take you to her. I'll take you to her.
我给咱们做了零食
So, I made us a snack,
但走回来的路上 就吃了一半
and then I ate half of it on the way back here.
有什么进展?
What have we got?
咱俩私下说哦 这一半零食就足够多了
Well, I'd say between the two of us, we got about a half a snack, and that's it.
说说吧
Walk me through it.
证物室的炸♥弹♥ 是工业级别的炸♥药♥制成的
All right, the evidence-room bomb was made with industrial-grade explosives.
得需要许可证才能买♥♥到
Now, you need a license to buy those.
而制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的公♥司♥叫Frack制♥造♥公♥司♥
The company that makes them, Frack Manufacturing,
封锁比军事基地还严
is locked up tighter than Fort Knox.
好吧 所以炸♥弹♥不是偷来的
Okay, so our bomber didn't steal them.
对 我觉得也是 Frack公♥司♥没报告过失窃
No, I don't think so. Frack hasn't reported a theft,
而且这些罪犯也不是
and we're not exactly dealing with
最聪明最顶尖的那种
the best and the brightest, even as far as criminals go.
这是当天被逮捕的所有人
Now, here is a list of everyone who was arrested that day.
这是Frack公♥司♥所有员工
This is a list of all Frack employees
这是所有Frack公♥司♥的买♥♥主
and everyone who buys from Frack.
所以Ted McDonald或者其他的某个罪犯
Okay, so, either Ted McDonald or one of these other criminals
非法从这些人里的某一个人手上
illegally purchased explosives from...
买♥♥了炸♥药♥ 咱们要把他们联♥系♥起来
One of these names. Let's connect them.
看看 Mary Chang去了读书俱乐部
Let's see. Mary Chang went to book club,
你知道吗?
and what do you know?
"冰锥" Aldo Perez也去了
So did Aldo "icepick" Perez.
对 也许那不是读书俱乐部
Yes, except it's probably not book club.
可能是个黑暗的 炸♥弹♥制♥作♥地下网络论♥坛♥
It's probably, a-a deep, dark web forum about bomb making.
所以从少管所到保姆培训班
Okay. So, we're gonna look from juvie to babysitting class
以及其他所有地方 我们都要查到
and everywhere in between.
得需要更多的零食才行
We're gonna need a bigger snack.
我们会找到什么 Connor?
What are we gonna find, Connor?
我们可以出发了
Hey, we're ready to go.
看起来不妙
Doesn't look good.
她就在这附近
She's somewhere around here.
那儿
There.
Nash? 好 好
Nash? Yeah, yeah.
把狗带走
Get this dog out of here! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Sam!
放开我
Get off me!
我让你放开我
I said get off me!
Hayley Hill
Hayley Hill.
Hayley 你父母非常担心你
Hayley, your parents are really worried about you.
我父母担心的不是我
My parents are not worried about me.
而是我的灵魂
They are worried about my soul.
所以Connor没有伤害你?
So, Connor didn't hurt you?
当然没有
Of course not.
能把手铐给他解开 让我们离开这儿吗?
Now, can you please uncuff him so that we can get out of here?
我去联♥系♥你父母 把狗带走
I'm gonna go call your parents. Get that dog out of here.
如果你早说实话 就省得你这么受罪了
Could've saved yourself a lot of trouble if you had just told the truth.
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
本以为等你们 发现真♥相♥后就会放了我
We thought you'd let me go when you figured that out.
但你们没有
But you didn't.
你们是想一起私奔? 是吗?
So, the plan was just to run away together? Is that it?
我父母疯了
My parents are insane.
不许我去跳舞 我不能走路去商店
I'm not allowed to go to dances. I can't walk to the store.
不能穿自己的衬衫
I can't wear my own shirts.
把别的事也告诉他们
Tell them about the other stuff.
什么事?
What other stuff?
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表