剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
硬盘
The hard drives.
没错 对 就是硬盘
Exactly, yeah, the hard drives.
你不用留下来的 Andy...
You know, you don't have to stick around, Andy...
不对 等一下 你有搜查令吗?
No. Hold on a second. Do you have the warrant?
我当然有了
Of course I have the warrant.
好吧 这真的很重要 对吗?
Okay. It's really important, right?
这真的是我们证明放炸♥弹♥真凶的机会
This is literally our last chance to prove who planted the bomb,
我们要确保完全照章办事
and we need to make sure that this is all done by the book.
没错 是的
Exactly. Yeah.
那...
So...?
抱歉我这样问你 不过能给我看一下吗
I'm sorry to even ask you this, but can I see it?
在车里
It's in the car.
这样多久了?
How long has this been going on?
你指什么?
What are you talking about?
别装了 你知道我在说什么
Stop. You know what I'm talking about.
我知道你为什么来这儿
I know why you're here.
我不用听你胡扯 McNally 好吗?
I don't have to listen to this, McNally, okay?
我建议你站在原地
Uh, I would stay where you are if I were you.
你要怎么着? 逮捕我吗?
What are gonna do? You gonna arrest me?
是的 如果有这个必要
Yeah, if I have to.
真的吗
Really?
Steve...说实话
Steve... Tell me the truth.
你...你是为Santana做事的?
Are... are you working for Santana?
为什么? 你...你怎么...怎么会卷进来?
Why? How... how did... how did you even get involved?
一开始很简单 就是把弹道报告归错档
It started off so simple, you know, just misfile a ballistics report.
我反正干过很多次了
I did it about a dozen times anyway.
然后我的邮箱里出现了一个信封
And then an envelope would show up in my mailbox.
知道吗
You know?
他们开始提更多要求
Then they started asking for more.
等一下 他们是谁?
One second. Who's "they"?
Alonso和Aidan Kelly 爱尔兰黑帮
Alonso and Aidan Kelly, the Irish Mob.
然后不知不觉 我就...
And, oh, then before you know it, I was...
成了打两份工的
It's like working two jobs, right...
一份是给警♥察♥ 一份是他们
One for the cops and one for them.
Traci
Traci.
那Traci呢?
What about Traci?
不 不 她不知道
No. No. She doesn't know.
不 我没有告诉她
No, I kept her out of it.
我本来想退出了 为了确保她的安全
And I was gonna get myself out to... to make sure she's safe.
可后来冒出个Ted McDonald
But then Ted McDonald showed up.
听我说 我跟Alonso说过Ted是个疯子
And listen, I-I told Alonso that Ted was crazy,
没有人会相信他的 但他不听
that no one would believe him, you know, but he didn't listen.
他说这些硬盘会把我们全都拖下水 对吗?
And he said these hard drives were gonna bring us both down, right?
所以...
So...
这些根本不是真的 对吧
These aren't even real, are they?
Andy...我想尽办法确保整件事是安全的 好吗?
Andy... I-I did everything I could to make it safe, okay?
我用的是短时计时器
I used a short timer.
我留在附近 确保没人会进去 我...
I hung around just before so no one would go inside. I did...
就在...
just before?
我当时在里面
I was in there.
我知道 你要相信我
I know. You got to believe me.
我...我没想伤害任何人
I didn't... I didn't want to hurt anybody.
事后...我想要坦白的
I was gonna come cl... come clean after.
但是后来 我发现了Alonso对Ted所做的事
But then... then I found out what Alonso did to Ted,
就是...
and this just...
Alonso杀了Ted McDonald?
Alonso killed Ted McDonald?
对
Yeah.
好了 听我说 你得想清楚
Okay, listen, you need to think this through.
想清楚什么啊
Think what through?
你想救Oliver 对吗?
You want to save Oliver, right?
当然
Of course I do.
你想将Alonso绳之以法吗?
And you want to take down Alonso?
我可以帮你的 我可以的
I can help you with that. I can.
所以你不...
So you don't...
你不需要我 对吧
You don't need me, right?
Steve Steve
Steve. Steve.
我不是为我自己 好吗
I'm not asking for myself, okay?
我是为了Gail 为了Traci求你
I'm asking for Gail, and I'm asking for Traci.
怎么 现在保护他们是我的工作了?
Oh, what, it's my job to protect them now?
可是 你想想看这事儿会对他们造成什么影响 好吗
But, you know, just think what this might do to them, okay?
他们可能会有危险的
They could be in danger.
这牵扯到有组织犯罪 Andy
There's organized crime involved, Andy.
你知道我必须带你回局里
You know I have to take you in.
没人需要知道
No one needs to find out.
没有人 就这一次
No one. Just this one time.
你就...视而不见
Just... Look the other way.
我不能那么做 我不会的
I can't do that. I won't.
怎么 你要开枪吗 Andy
What, are you gonna shoot me, Andy?
你不会开枪的 咱俩都知道
You're not gonna shoot me. We both know that.
Steve?
Steve?
出什么事了?
What happened?
我们逮捕了你男朋友
We arrested your boyfriend.
送到市局的时候 手铐别解下来
Once you get him downtown, keep the cuffs on.
你个王八蛋 我明早就会出来的
You son of a bitch. I'll be out by morning.
我要让你当不成警♥察♥
I'll have your badge.
我会给Peck做笔录
Well, I'll have Peck's statement,
咱们看看结果如何
so let's see how that plays out.
你说我不是真警♥察♥ 是吧
You say I'm not a real cop, huh?
你是什么警♥察♥啊
What kind of cop are you?!
别激动 Moore
Easy, Moore.
你个白♥痴♥ 看不出来他们是利用你在给我下套吗?
You fool. Can't you see they used you to get to me?
我知道
I know that.
好吧 可问题是 不管怎样我都会这么做的
Okay, but here's the thing... I would have done it anyway.
我一头扎了进去
I jumped in with both feet.
给了你我家的钥匙
I gave you a key to my place.
让你进入了我的生活
I let you into my life.
让你照顾我的儿子
I let you look after my son.
我不会出席你的庭审 我不会去探视你的
I won't be at your trial. I'm not gonna come and visit you,
所以再也不要联♥系♥我
so please don't contact me ever again.
听我说 Traci...
Look, Traci...
不 这件事到此为止了
No. This is where it ends.
那...我考虑过你说的话了
Uh, so, I... I thought about what you said.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
很好
Good.
不好
Mnh. Not good.
我不能只跟你做朋友
I can't just be friends with you.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
你知道
You know.
首先 我可以解释
First off, I can explain.
我不知道她是你妻子
I mean, I had no idea she was your wife...
闭嘴坐下
Shut up and sit down.
Jamie和我在一起不幸福很久了
Now, Jamie and I haven't been happy for a long time.
她是个瘾君子 Diaz 不过你知道的
She's an addict, Diaz, but you know that.
我...我戒掉了
I'm... I'm recovered.
她没有
Well, she's not.
你瞧 9年了 我看着她慢性自杀
See, nine years now, I've watched her slowly kill herself,
我想要离开
and I wanted to leave,
但我害怕会给她致命打击
but I was afraid it would send her on a downward spiral.
不会再是了
Well, not anymore.
你瞧 我要搬去跟女朋友住了
See, I'm moving in with my girlfriend.
你...女朋友?
Your... Girlfriend?
我要开始新生活 Diaz...
I'm starting a new life, Diaz...
所以你尽管和Jamie约会去吧
Which means you're free to see Jamie anytime you want.
就是多加小心 你人看起来不错
Just be careful. I mean, you seem like a nice guy.
Jamie很容易沉迷 不肯放手
Jamie has a way of digging in and not letting go.
今天感谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help today.
听着 你可以对内务部有任何想法
Look, you can think what you like about I.A...
或是我 不过你休想假装
or about me, for that matter, but don't you dare try to pretend
我的工作 就比警♥察♥的工作轻松简单
that what I do is anything less than good difficult police work.
目前在我看来 我认为这需要更加正直廉洁
And as far as I'm concerned, I think it takes a lot more integrity
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表