剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
对
Yep.
McNally
McNally.
你跟Peyton一起吗?
Are you with Peyton?
Peyton是给女孩子下药的人
Peyton is the one who drugged the girls.
我想我是个好警♥察♥
I guess I am a good cop.
是的
Yep.
主办人Peyton? 你确定?
Peyton the promoter? Are you sure?
他为什么在自己的音乐节上给女孩子下药?
Why would he drug girls at his own festival?
有损声誉啊 好 我们去抓他
It's bad press. Yeah, we'll go grab him.
嘿 是Peyton给Tammy下药的
Hey. So, it was Peyton who drugged Tammy.
他想嫁祸给乐队
He's trying to pin it on the band.
警官 你怎么不在医院?
Officer, why are you not at the hospital?
Bryce 我需要你坐下
Bryce, I need you to sit down.
你为什么没在医院待着?
Why are you not at the hospital?
坐吧
Have a seat.
Tammy去世了
Tammy passed away.
什么?
What?
她心脏骤停了
She went into cardiac arrest.
医生说无法救活她
Doctors weren't able to revive her.
你瞧 她...她的心脏
You see, her... her... her heart is,
很强的
uh, so strong.
她不会离开我的
She wouldn't leave me.
你想我们打电♥话♥给谁吗?
Is there anybody you want us to call?
我昨晚为什么不陪她去呢
Why didn't I just go with her last night?
Bryce 这不是你的错 你不能怪自己
Bryce, this isn't your fault. You can't blame yourself for this.
我没有别人了
I don't have anyone else.
我得打电♥话♥给Tammy父母
I need to call Tammy's parents.
你应该打给Chloe
You should call Chloe.
发电机失灵了
Ugh. Generator conked out.
电池没电
Battery's dead.
你肯定有这些记录的副本吧 有吗?
Well, you must have hard copies of the employee records here somewhere, no?
是啊 不如你去文件柜里找一下?
Yeah, why don't you, um, check that filing cabinet?
好
Okay.
嘿 Dov
Hey, Dov.
是 我还在找地址
Yeah, I'm still looking for the address.
好的...
Okay, um...
不 我没问题
Yeah, no, I got it.
是谁?
Who was that?
这是谁?
Who's this?
我妹妹... Kirsty
That's my little sister... Kirsty.
她的笑容真美
She has a beautiful smile.
是啊 那是...很久之前拍的了
Yeah, that, uh... photo was taken a long time ago.
你们感情很好吗?
So, you guys close?
非常好 细想起来
As close as can be, considering.
细想? 细想什么?
Considering? Considering what?
两年前她出了事
Something happened to her a couple of years ago,
她...她一直没有康复
and she... she never really recovered.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我想你知道
I think you know.
我知道的是 你想陷害Mike和Brent
What I know is that you tried to set up Mike and Brent
因为他们所做的事
because of what they did.
是 可因为没有可靠证人
Yeah, what they did never even went to court
他们根本没有接受审判
because there was no reliable witnesses.
你知道...
Did you know that, um...
被下了药 你就不可靠了吗?
that being drugged makes you unreliable?
司法体系让你失望 你想报复 我明白
The system failed. You tried to get even.
是
I get it.
就意味他们清醒了
Yeah, just because they're sober,
我就应该原谅他们 忘记发生的事?
I'm supposed to, what, just forgive and move on?
我妹妹两年没有出过门
My sister hasn't left the house in two years.
事实上 Peyton 被你下药的一个女孩儿 她死了
The thing is, Peyton, one of the girls that you roofied... she died.
不
No.
不 我有确保她们没事 我有照看她们的
No, I-I-I made sure they were okay. I looked after them.
听我说 你妹妹的遭遇我很遗憾
Look, I'm really sorry about what happened to your sister,
但我需要你转身 跪下
but I need you to turn around and get down on your knees.
Peyton O'Brien 你因谋杀被捕了
Peyton O'Brien, you're under arrest for murder.
你闻到什么吗?
Do you smell something?
怎么回事?
What the hell?
嘿 我刚发现主办人的拖车在后台
Hey, I just found out the promoter's trailer's backstage.
Chloe不接电♥话♥ 你有看到Bryce吗?
Chloe's not picking up. Have you seen Bryce?
他去打电♥话♥了 现在找不到他
He was making a call, and now I can't find him.
我是Chloe 紧急情况 我被困在主办人的拖车里了
This is Chloe. 10-33. I am trapped in the promoter's trailer.
着火了 拖车着火了
It's on fire. The trailer is on fire.
我们快走
Let's go.
我们得找东西把门砸开 好吗?
We need to find something to break the door down, okay?
好
Yeah.
嘿 Bryce!
Hey, Bryce!
Bryce! 离开那儿
Bryce! Get away from there!
退后
Move back!
他杀了Tammy
He killed Tammy.
你做什么?
What are you doing?
我去车后面拿灭火器
I'm gonna grab the fire extinguisher - from the back of the car.
好
Okay.
Chloe! Chloe 坚持住 我们会救你出来的
Chloe! Chloe, hang on! We're gonna get you out of there!
太好了 真是太好了
Great! That would be great!
调度 城景音乐节南边停车场
Dispatch, we need fire and EMS
需要消防 和急救人员
to the south lot of the city view music festival now!
把易燃的东西都从门边拿开
Move anything flammable away from the door.
Chloe 你还好吗?
Chloe, are you okay?!
不 不要
No, don't!
Chloe!
Chloe!
她没呼吸了
She's not breathing.
马上灭火
I need that fire out now!
好 交给我
Yeah, I got it. I'm here.
火灭了
It's clear.
Chloe Chloe
Chloe. Chloe.
好了 Chloe 深呼吸 呼吸 Chloe
Okay, Chloe, breathe. Breathe. Chloe?
快 你不会有事的 快喘气
Come on. You're gonna be fine. Just take a breath.
Chloe 我需要你喘气 好吗
Chloe, I need you to take a breath, okay?
你怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
好 先把他关在临时拘留所 等着刑♥警♥过来
All right, just stick him in the bullpen till the D's are ready for him.
那孩子还有大好的人生
That kid had his whole life ahead of him.
不再是了
Not anymore.
可你却漫不经心
But you're just hanging out here
以为自己有大把时间 做出正确选择
like you got all the time in the world to choose the right one.
我不知道能否再相信她
I just don't know if I could trust her again.
难道这不是你想要确定的事吗?
Isn't that something you're gonna want to know for sure?
听着 Nick 如果Julia走了 你就永远无法了解她
Listen, Nick, if Julia leaves, you're never gonna know her.
知道吗 Gail 来到15分局时 我不想有任何发现
You know, Gail, I didn't want to find anything when I came to 15.
我想和Nick开心地在一起
I wanted to be happy with Nick.
我想要加入这个大家庭 可我有工作在身
I wanted to be part of the family. But I had a job to do.
所以 让你付出了这些代价
So, after everything that it cost you,
你对自己的选择完全没问题?
you're okay with the choices you made?
我知道的是
Here's what I do know...
我可以问心无愧
I can live with myself.
我可以看着镜子 依然正视自己
I can look in the mirror and still see me.
有时这是你唯一可以指望的
And sometimes that's all you can hope for.
Gail
Gail.
你可以进去了
They're ready for you.
你发誓句句属实
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
千真万确?
and nothing but the truth, so help you god?
我发誓
I do.
我们开始
Let's begin.
Swain小姐
Ms. Swain.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, your honor.
Peck警官 能告诉我们证物室爆♥炸♥当天
Officer Peck, can you tell us what happened
发生了什么吗?
the day of the evidence-room explosion?
我们抓到Ted McDonald后 大家都休息了一下
After we caught Ted McDonald, we all took a breather
而Swarek警探去问话
while detective Swarek tried to get a confession.
然后我去了休息室 我就在那里见到了Steve
Then I went to the lounge, and that's where I saw Steve.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表