剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
转身
Turn around.
看看你都藏了些啥
Let's see what you got, huh?
你认得Traci Nash警探
You know Detective Traci Nash.
这两位是Diaz警官和Peck警官
This here is Officer Diaz and Peck.
你小妹啊 真酷
Baby sister, huh? That's cool.
要是连家人都不能信任...
If you can't trust family...
想跟我聊? 行啊
So, you want to talk? Let's talk.
先戴手铐
Not without these.
咱俩可以换种方式用用那玩意 小妹妹
Pretty sure you and I could find a better use for those cuffs, Baby Sister.
你再说一遍!
You say it again!
喂! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
再说一遍!
Say it again!
别激动
Take it easy.
Steve! 放开他!
Steve! Get off!
你再说一遍!
Say it again!
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
嘿!
Hey!
住手! 看着我
Stop it! Look at me, okay?
好
All right.
这样吧 你让他招供
I'll tell you what... you get me a confession,
我给你买♥♥瓶好酒
and I will buy you that terrible bottle of wine.
上面画了躶体小天使的那种
You know, the one with the naked baby angels on it.
好吗?
Okay?
好吧
Yeah. All right.
挺好的
Sounds good.
警监
Commissioner.
我们在瀑流景区14道打高尔夫 我比Grey议员落后三杆呢
I was down three strokes to Councilor Grey on the 14th at Cascade View.
你知道那个洞吧 左边那个沙坑障碍?
You know that hole... the sand trap on the left?
没有 长官 我没去过 瀑流景区的场地是私人场地
Uh, no, sir, I-I can't say that I do. Cascade View is a... is a private course.
感谢您大周六的赶过来
Thank you very much for coming down here on a Saturday.
Jarvis督察在哪里?
Where's Inspector Jarvis?
开会 联♥系♥不上
Uh, he's at a conference. We couldn't get him.
说吧 怎么回事?
Okay, so what's going on?
我们抓到了今天枪击案的嫌犯Boz Shepherd
We have Boz Shepherd for the shooting that happened today.
查到部分车牌 我们知道您肯定想到场旁观
Uh, we have a partial plate, and I knew that you'd want to be here.
这次手底下干净点
The trail better be clean.
肯定的 绝对按规矩
Yeah. Yeah, by the book.
凶器找到没? 目击证人呢?
We got the weapon? Any witnesses?
还没查到 长官 还没查到
Not yet, sir. Not yet.
但是在今天的棒球赛上
But, uh, my officers made some real connections with those kids
警官们和孩子们产生了共鸣
at the baseball game today, and there is something there.
我会跟进的
And I'll make it stick.
如果我放弃打球是来看Boz Shepherd 被绳之以法的
You know, if I left my game today to see Boz Shepherd go down,
那我还能接受
I can live with that.
可如果这次又让他溜了...
But if we let him slip again...
我们不会的
We won't.
不会的
We won't.
很好
Good.
你要留在观察室吗?
You gonna stay in observation?
要
Yep.
好
All right.
Shepherd先生跟我说 这枪击案对他打击太大了
Mr. Shepherd tells me he's quite broken up about the shooting.
朝打棒球的孩子开枪?
Shooting up kids playing baseball?
什么样的人能干出这种事啊?
What kind of man does that?
占领了这一区六个街区的那种人
Same kind that's taken over six towers in the neighborhood.
发明了无人机巡逻...
The same man who invented drone patrol...
把人从阳台上丢下去 掏光他们所有的钱
where you toss someone off their balcony to zero in on their money.
过去的十个月间发生的六起帮派分子击杀案
Same man who's got an alibi for 6 murders in the last 10 months
每次都能找到不在场证明的那种人
that were gang hits.
那种人势必会朝满是孩子的场地开枪了
A man like that would, uh, shoot up a field full of kids, yeah.
那地方不是还挤满了警♥察♥吗? 这样讲就说得过去了吧?
Yeah, also a field full of cops? That part make sense?
你开的银色SUV 牌照符合我们警官的目击证词
You got a silver S.U.V. Your plates match what our officers I.D.'d.
我把车停街边 没拔钥匙
I leave that car out on the street with the keys in it.
在这一区做的小测试
Little test for the neighborhood.
看谁有那胆子
See who's got the stones.
看样子确实有人敢啊
I guess somebody does.
真牵强
That's handy.
你开车开枪打了孩子
So, you drive up and you shoot a bunch of kids,
停车没拔钥匙 对吗?
you park the car and leave the keys, right?
不是我♥干♥的 警官
"Not me, Officer."
确实不是我♥干♥的 警官
No, not me, Officer.
我周六有固定行程的
Look, I got a Saturday routine...
Roti街吃早饭 读报纸 关心世界局势
breakfast at Roti Street, read the paper, see what's going on in the world.
我绝没在那附近 也不在车里
I was nowhere near that field. Not in the car.
去查我的不在场证明吧
Check my alibi.
你恐吓别人 让他们闭嘴 这我知道
You intimidate people to keep them quiet. I know that.
可是有人看见你了
And somebody saw you,
最终 总会有人站出来的
and eventually, one of them will say something.
对 Boz在这儿
Yeah, Boz was here.
周六早上来吃早餐 读报纸
Saturday morning, comes for breakfast, reads the paper.
怎么 他是常客? 每周六都来?
What, so he's a regular? He comes every Saturday?
常客就是好客人
Regular customer's a good customer.
你最近常客有多少?
How many regular customers are you getting these days?
Kim先生 你靠帮派分子是没法做生意的
Mr. Kim, you can't build a business on one gangster.
你以为我不懂吗?
You think I don't know that?
那他之前在这儿吗?
So, was he here?
在
Yes, he was here.
每周六都在
Every Saturday, he's here.
我也希望我说的不是真的 可这确实是事实
I wish it wasn't true, but it is.
快把吃的放下 衣服脱掉
Let's load in the food, take off our clothes,
去湖里吧
and get in that lake.
挺好的
Sounds good.
该死
Oh, crap.
有人闯进来过
Somebody broke in.
不一定是人
Or something.
闻着跟动物园似的
Smells like a zoo in here.
算了 没事 不要紧
All right, you know what? No problem.
我们来打扫干净 最多一小时
We'll clean up. It'll take an hour... tops.
然后一切就都恢复正常了
We'll be right back on track.
你今天怎么搞的?
What is up with you right now?
平时在遇到闹心事时 表现得过度热情的人都是我
I mean, usually, it's me who's overenthused about terrible situations.
辛勤劳作换来的果实才更香甜 McNally
Every goal is sweeter when you have to work for it, McNally.
我去找点炉甘石洗剂
I'm gonna find some calamine lotion,
咱们把这儿清理干净
and then we're gonna scrub this place clean.
最棒的周末
Best weekend ever.
别过分
Don't push it.
我告诉过你了 我什么都没看见
I told you... I didn't see anything,
枪击发生的时候我也没拿手♥机♥拍
and I wasn't filming when the shots were fired.
你这样是需要搜查证的吧?
Don't you need a warrant for that?
是你说我们可以看的吧
You said we could look at it, right?
看见了吧? 啥都没有
See? Nothing.
好的 再等一小下
Okay. Just give it a minute.
来嘛宝贝 别害羞
Go ahead, baby. Don't be shy.
别说了
Stop.
宝贝 你保证绝对不给别人看?
Babe, you promise you won't show anyone, right?
我保证
Promise.
啊 裸女
Uh, naked lady.
艾玛我天
Uh... Oh, my gosh.
你手♥机♥里怎么有这种东西?
Why is this on your phone?
我真的不懂你们现在的年轻人
You are the youth of today, and I do not understand you.
我老了 我正式宣布我老了 天哪
I'm old. I'm officially old. Man.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
没有 我就是...
No, I-I wasn't...
都有小孩被弄进医院了
There are kids in the hospital.
你能不能集中一点啊?
Can we focus?
当然 不是 我是...
Yeah. No, I was...
给你
There you go.
我早都告诉过你了 我什么都没看到
Look, I already told you there was nothing to see.
没关系 慢慢来
You know what? Don't rush it.
有时候只要你放松 闭上眼睛
Sometimes if you just relax, even close your eyes,
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表