剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
你去哪儿?
Where you going?
命案科来电♥话♥ 枪击受害人
Homicide called... gunshot victim.
他们认为和黑帮有关
They think it's gang-related.
不如我跟你一起去吧
Why don't I go with you?
为什么?
Huh? Why?
我今天不能待在这儿 气氛太紧张了
I got to get out of here today. It's too intense.
我想或许我可以换地方放松一下
I'm thinking maybe I could use a change of scene.
没有比帮派杀人现场更放松的了
Well... nothing says a change of scene like a gangland killing.
准备出发吧
Why don't you saddle up?
看到他站在那儿
Look at him standing up there.
真让我想吐
Makes me sick.
你还好吧?
You doing okay?
我知道这种时候你很容易情绪化
I know how you get emotional at times like this.
是好事儿
I mean, in a good way.
干嘛问我这个?
Why are you asking me that?
我只是出于友好 可以吗?
I was just being friendly. Is that allowed?
嗯...回头再告诉你
Um... I'll get back to you.
好 坐好 各位
Okay, settle, people.
我知道你们都听说了
I know you've all heard the news
执行警长Oliver Shaw请假一事
that staff sergeant Oliver Shaw has taken a leave of absence
在内务部对他的品行进行调查期间
pending an I.A. investigation into his conduct.
目前我们只知道这些
For the moment, that's all we know.
这也是我们最后一次谈及此事
And that's the last time we need to discuss it.
大家都明白吗?
Everyone clear on that?
在此期间 我会暂代执行警长Shaw的职务
In the meantime, I will be assuming Staff Sergeant Shaw's duties
直到有合适的人选接替
until a suitable replacement can be found.
或者是他洗脱嫌疑
Or until he's been cleared.
是 或者是这个可能
Yes, or that possibility.
尽管大家对此事都不开心
And while no one is happy about this situation,
但我们还有工作
we still have a job to do,
我希望各位都能秉持专业态度
and I expect you all to remain professional about it.
最后 Santana警监有几句话要说
To that end, Commissioner Santana is here to say a few words.
好 我要对Shaw执行警长任职期间的所有案子进行审查
Okay, I will be conducting a review of all case files during Sergeant Shaw's tenure.
需要几名志愿者
I'm going to need a couple of volunteers.
McNally Epstein 你们来
McNally, Epstein, you'll do.
其他人 你们的任务写在板子上
The rest of you, your assignments are on the board.
所有没有被委派文案工作的
Anyone not listed is on desk duty.
解散
Dismissed.
除了你 Diaz 你跟我来
Except you, Diaz. You're with me.
他要我♥干♥什么啊
What the hell does he want with me?
或许是因为你搞他老婆吧
Maybe it's the fact that you were boning his wife.
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
有点好笑 不觉得吗?
It's a little bit funny, don't you think?
马上 Diaz
Now, Diaz.
Andy
Andy.
我不...我不知道我行不行 好吗
I-I... I don't... I don't know if I can do this, okay?
Oliver在背黑锅 我没办法袖手旁观
I-I can't just sit on my hands while Oliver's being raked over the coals.
我们该怎么办?
What are we supposed to do?
我们已经试过为他正名了
We already tried to clear him.
只是雪上加霜
It just made things worse.
那我们就试试不同的办法 好吗?
Then we try a different tack, okay?
这段时间 我们的精力都放在
This entire time, we've been spending all of our energy trying
查清楚Santana跟谁合作
to figure out who Santana was working with,
可我们并没有直接调查他
and we haven't even looked into him directly.
怎么了?
What's up?
抱歉
Sorry. Hey.
不管是怎样 我都加入
Whatever it is, I'm in.
好
All right.
我们认为Santana警监有问题
We think Commissioner Santana is dirty.
好哟
All right.
他一直跟15分局的某人合作
He's been working with someone here at 15 Division
嫁祸给Oliver
to make it look like Oliver.
但不是Oliver 我们需要证明
But it isn't Oliver, and we need to prove it.
你们怎么知道的
Where are you guys getting this?
在Ted McDonald死前
Before Ted McDonald died,
他跟Sam说 Santana是坏人
he told Sam that Santana was dirty.
所有证据都在证物室那些硬盘里
All the proof is on those hard drives in the evidence room.
好吧 我们是要监视警监吗?
All right, we're talking about spying on the commissioner?
是的
Yeah.
我们要是被抓到 我扛
We get caught, I'll wear it.
反正要是不能还Oliver一个清白
If I can't clear Oliver's name,
我也不想干了
I don't want this job anyway.
我能跟你聊几句吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
如果你想骂我监视你的话
Look, if you're wanting to, uh, yell at me for spying on you,
已经太迟了
you're too late.
Nick已经骂过了
Nick already gave me an earful.
我不是来骂你的
I'm not here to yell at you.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
好
Okay.
我认为Santana警监才是策划爆♥炸♥的人
I think Commissioner Santana is the one who orchestrated the bombing.
这么说可很危险
That's a dangerous thing to say.
我错了吗?
Am I wrong?
我知道你是内务部的
I know you're I.A.
你来这儿是有目的的
You're here for something.
好吧 我的目的是查出与Santana合作的人
Okay, look, my purpose here is to find out who Santana was working with.
我就知道 很好
I knew it. Great.
所以你也有拿到他文件的权限?
So then you have access to his files, no?
当然没有 那远远高于我的级别
Hell, no. That's way above my pay grade.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
Andy
Andy.
怎么?
What?
有...有个办法我们可以试试看
I mean, there is... there's something that we could try.
好
Okay.
一次廉洁考验
An integrity test.
是什么?
What's that?
内务部经常这么做 基本就是诱饵调查
They use it all the time at I.A. It's basically a sting.
你想办法让警监无意中听到虚假信息
You put the commissioner in a position to overhear false information
使他感觉受到威胁
that makes him feel threatened.
然后你就坐下来等着
And then you sit and you wait.
如果他上钩
And if he takes the bait,
那就可以证明他是腐♥败♥的
then you can confirm that he's corrupt.
好 听起来好极了
Okay. That sounds great,
只不过我们要用什么做诱饵?
except what are we gonna use for bait?
Ted McDonald的硬盘
Ted McDonald's hard drives.
想想看 很完美
Think about it. They're perfect.
是啊 确实是
Yeah, they're perfect,
只不过4个月前都被炸飞了
except for the fact that they blew up about four months ago.
真的是被炸了 当然 但放炸♥弹♥的人
The real ones blew up, sure, but whoever planted that bomb
是害怕里面的内容
was terrified of what they might contain.
想象一下 如果突然出现了备份 他们会怎么做
Imagine what they'd do if a duplicate set suddenly appeared.
所以 Santana可能会惊慌
So, Santana might panic,
这会强迫他出手
and that'll force him to play his hand.
但是先等一下
But wait a second.
我们如何解释突然出现了备份?
How do we explain that a second set's just shown up?
如果说是Ted的朋友 终于站了出来?
What if a friend of Ted's has, like, finally come forward?
你知道 Ted可能考虑到自己会死
You know, Ted could have sent him a duplicate set of drives
发给他硬盘备份的
in the event of his death.
那就把他请来 让他讲讲看
And then just have him come in, tell his story,
再让Santana无意中听到
and then let Santana overhear.
是 可找谁呢
Yeah, but who?
我或许有个人选
I might have someone.
不过Santana会相信吗
Is Santana even gonna believe this,
从我们这里得知?
though, coming from us?
我们该如何让他知道?
How do we get the information to him?
特洛伊木马
Trojan horse.
他就站在那儿
He's standing right there.
这么半天才来
Took you long enough.
就是个谋杀案 没什么大事儿
It's just a murder, no big deal.
是啊 显然
Yeah, obviously.
Frankie Anderson警探 命案科
Detective Frankie Anderson, homicide.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表