剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
很简单的
It's simple.
我会好好照顾你和宝宝
I will always be there for you and for the baby.
但也绝不可能冷落Andy
But Andy can't come third.
这是非常严肃的承诺
Yeah, well, that's a very big promise you're making.
对你还是对她?
To you or to her?
对我们
To all of us.
我没问题
I'm okay with that.
咱得想想办法 要么她们该闯进来了
We got to do something, or they're gonna bust in.
稍等
Hold on.
她恢复心跳了
I think we got her back.
你还活着
Oh. You're alive.
你们都聋了吗?
Are you all deaf?
想尝尝我的厉害?!
You want some of this?!
所有人退后!
Everyone stand back!
喂! 退后!
Hey! Get back!
退后!
Get back!
不! 退后!
No! Stand back!
让我瞧瞧你们的厉害!
Let me see what you got!
动手吧!
Let's do this!
不! 住手!
No! Stop!
Peck 你还好吧?
Peck, ared you all right?
特别好
Never better.
正在跟一个无期学习为人母的技巧
I'm currently getting parenting tips from a lifer.
记好笔记哈 Peck
Take notes, Peck.
他们正在把犯人转移回牢房♥
They're starting to move everybody back to the cellblock now.
你快出来吧
I want you out of there.
好 马上
All right, I'm on my way.
谢谢你陪我
Thanks for keeping time with me.
自大臭屁的警♥察♥总比没人好
A stuck-up, snooty copper. Better than nothing.
Odelle
Odelle.
你为什么进来的?
Why are you here?
二级谋杀 判了20年
I got 20 years for second-degree murder.
真的吗?
Really?
真的啊 宰了我老公那个臭傻♥逼♥
Yeah. Killed my husband... the dink.
不过那是在他们死了以后
But only after they died.
谁死了?
After who died?
我的孩子 死于火灾
My kids, in a fire.
他抽着烟睡着了
He fell asleep smoking a cigarette.
我们家房♥子特别老旧 那天我又去上夜班了
I was doing a night shift at the old-age home.
我一搞明白这事 就宰了他
And when I found out, I killed him.
这才是做母亲最难的一点
That's the hardest thing about being a mother.
你不可能永远保护他们
You can't protect them. Not forever.
他们成为了你的生命
They become your life,
当你失去他们的时候 实在是太难了
and when you lose them... It's hard.
太难...明白 太难明白要怎么继续活下去
It's hard to... Know, you know... How to keep living.
回见
I'll see you around.
嗯
Yeah.
如果你还在找逃避Nick的借口
Hey, if you're still looking for a good reason to avoid dating Nick,
我这有一个给你
I've got one for you.
是吗? 是什么?
Oh, yeah? What's that?
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
什么意思?
Uh, excuse me?
你跟Kenzie怎么回事?
What was that with Kenzie?
你什么意思? 行了啊
What do you mean? Oh, come on.
只要能让她放下刀 我啥话都能说
I would've said anything to get her to take the knife off my throat.
好吗?
Okay?
那你干嘛带两个手♥机♥?
What's with the two phones?
一个是温哥华的号♥ 我不愿意销
One of them is my Vancouver number, okay, and I can't bear to disconnect it.
我不信
I don't buy that.
听着 Andy
Look, Andy.
我...
I, um...
我之前参与过卧底行动 实在是搞得一团糟
I went undercover and things got really messy.
我跟坏人扯上了关系
And I got involved with a guy. With just the wrong guy.
等等 你跟死神帮的人纠缠不清?
Sorry, you were... you were involved with the reapers?
我跟黑帮没关系
I wasn't involved with the gang.
但是我爱上了他们家的一个药头
But I fell in love with one of their dealers.
所以我才很小心 不想随便跟人谈恋爱
That's why I'm so careful about who I get involved with.
但我想办法走出来了
But I got myself out of it.
你想办法走出来了?
You got yourself out of it.
没再纠缠不清了?
But no debts, no ties?
没有了 我抽身了
N-othing. No, I just walked away.
虽然心碎了一地
I walked away with a broken heart
银行卡也被清空了 但我好歹抽身了
and an empty bank account, but... I walked away.
天哪 好吧
Oh, my God, okay.
我不知道你会怎么处理这些信息
I don't know what you're gonna do with this information,
但这是我的黑历史
but it was a really dark time in my life.
想想都丢人
And I'm ashamed of it.
如果你能保密的话 那我就太感激了
And I would be really grateful if you could find a way to keep it to yourself.
Dov Ezekiel Epstein 今天跟你合作得非常愉快
Dov Ezekiel Epstein. It was good working with you today, man.
跟你合作也算愉快 大概吧
Yeah, it was good working with you, too. I guess.
我有个问题哈 是这样
Um, I got a question. Okay, check it out.
如果有姑娘跟你说 她想用双眼抚摸你的皮肤
If a girl says that she wants to touch your skin with her eyes,
但又不想让你脱衣服
but she doesn't want you to take your clothes off
因为...
because, you know, that's... that's...
因为那样就少了一半的乐趣 那她是喜欢你吗?
that's half the fun right there, does that mean she's into you?
没错 证明她非常喜欢你
Yeah, I think that means she's very into you.
我就知道 太好了
I knew it. Okay. Okay.
对了 你跟Chloe彻底掰了是吗?
So, are you saying that you and Chloe are, like, done done?
不好意思 等一下 你刚说的是...
I'm sorry, wait. Are you talking about...
Price! 你好啊
Price! What's up?
你好
Hey. What's up?
击个掌
Gimme that.
一起喝个啤酒去?
You down for some beers?
嗯...
Uh...
撒点阳光在我身上嘛
Maybe you can spread some of that sunshine on me.
好吧
Uh, okay. Um...
那个 你们俩都去酒吧吗
Yeah, is, um... Is everybody going to the penny, or...
没有 Dov今晚不想出去
Uh, no. Dov doesn't want to come out tonight.
就咱俩去吧
Um, so it looks like it's just gonna be you and me.
那好吧 好吧
Okay. Yeah, um...
为什么不呢 对吧?
Yeah, I mean, why not, right?
对啊
Yeah.
走吧
Let's hit it.
太好了 好了 Dov
Cool. All right, Dov.
回见啊 感谢你给的建议
See you later, man. Thanks for the advice.
晚安 Dov
Night, Dov.
嗯 祝你今晚过得愉快
Yeah, have a good night.
嗯
Yeah.
Laur... Lauralee?
Laur... Lauralee?
嘿 Gail
Hey, Gail.
你好
Hi.
你是不是...你是不是来...
You're... you're not... are you looking...
你是来找我的吗?
are you looking for me?
不是 有个喝醉酒进局子的 把孩子落车里了
No, there's a guy in cells went drinking, left his kid in the car.
我是来接孩子的
I'm here to pick her up.
有意思
Fun.
是啊
Yeah.
明天有家长课程?
Do you have parenting class tomorrow?
对
Yes.
一样有趣
Equally fun.
是啊
Yeah.
那明天见了
So, I'll see you tomorrow.
好
Yeah, sure.
对不起
Sorry.
我以前从来没这样过 真是太对不起了
I-I've never done that ever, and I'm very sorry.
差一点啊 真是就差一点啊
It was close. It was really close.
我差一点就圆不过来了
You know, I almost couldn't explain it away.
这不是圆回来了么
But you did it.
我尽力了 但...
Well, I did my best, but I...
不知道她会不会私下打听之类的
I don't know what kind of snooping around she's gonna do now.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表