剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
对 特紧张 她很漂亮
Yeah, she makes me nervous. She's beautiful.
所以...
Well...
她让我紧张 我会做点小设计
She makes me very nervous. So I... I do designs.
比如在她的咖啡上画个桃心啊漩涡什么的
Like, on her coffee, like, hearts and swirls.
但她每次都盖盖子 所以从来没看见过
But she always puts a lid on, so she never sees.
不过也不要紧 反正我配不上她
But that's okay. She's out of my league.
这个问题也许很怪
This might sound like a strange question,
你在你们咖啡店里 有没有注意到有人盯着她
but have you ever noticed anyone watching her in your coffee shop,
观察她之类的?
observing her?
美式咖啡 差不多先生
Americano, right size.
啥?
What's that?
店里有这么个人
Man, there's this guy.
白人 棕发 像建筑工人
He's, like, white, brown hair, kind of looks like he works construction,
只点美式咖啡
only ever orders Americanos.
问他要大杯中杯还是小杯 他总说 差不多就行
We always ask what size, and he goes, "the right size."
我每次都给他中杯
So we just give him a medium.
接着说
Tell me more about him.
只要她回家的晚上 他肯定都在
Well, he's there every night when she comes home.
就这么坐着看着街对面她家的方向
He's just, like, looking across the street at her place.
反正我觉得她住那儿 是街对面那栋楼吧?
At least, I assume she lives there. It's the building across the way, right?
对
Right.
有时候还用手♥机♥拍照呢
Takes pictures sometimes with his phone.
可那啥了 哥们儿
It's like, dude.
我天
Oh, my god.
你知道他说的是谁吗?
Do you know who he's talking about?
Corey的妈妈证实了他的不在场证明
Just talked to Corey's mom. His alibi checks out.
我在系统里核查的时候 发现了这个 上周的事
But I was going through the system. Found this one from last week.
意图入室抢劫 午夜从阳台进入
Attempted B&E, balcony entrance around midnight,
受害女子回家时发现家里有人
woman came home and found a guy in her apartment.
她一尖叫 他就跑了
She screamed and he took off.
你想去核查一下吗?
You want to check it out?
想 当然想
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
好
Yeah.
我没什么好说的
I don't have anything new to report.
除非你们已经抓到他了
I mean, unless you found the guy.
没有 不过我们在查一个相似的案子
No. No, we haven't. But, um, we're investigating a similar incident.
我们觉得两个案子之间可能有联♥系♥
We thought they might be connected.
什么样的案子?
What kind of incident?
昨晚 我们一位警官受到了袭击
One of our officers was attacked last night
离这里就只有几个街区
a few blocks from here.
她没事吧?
Is she okay?
其实就是我啦 我没事
It was me, actually. And I'm fine.
我跟他打了起来 但他逃走了
I was able to fight him off, but he did get away.
Pria 报告上说你开着阳台门啊
Pria, it says here that you left your balcony window open.
他是从这里进来的吗?
Is that how he got in?
是 我是说 我觉得是
Yeah. I mean, I assume.
我到家的时候他就在家里
He was here when I came back.
你朝他吼 他就走了?
Okay, so, you yelled at him, and he took off?
并没有 他掏出一把刀
Not exactly. He pulled out a knife.
强♥暴♥了我 然后跑了
He raped me, and then he took off.
我一进门 发现他就在家里
I came in. He was here.
他戴着滑雪帽 上面有个...
He was wearing a ski cap, with a...
他知道我叫什么
he knew my name.
他说他不想伤害我 可他还是伤害了
He said he didn't want to hurt me, but he did.
他蒙住了我的眼睛
He blindfolded me.
然后他...
And he...
他完事后就走了
And then, when he was done, he left.
你怎么没跟警♥察♥说呢?
And why didn't you tell the detective what happened?
他强♥暴♥了你 你怎么没报♥警♥呢?
The sexual assault... why didn't you report that?
因为这都是我自己犯的蠢错误!
'Cause it was my own stupid fault!
是我开着阳台门
I left my balcony open.
我早该明白的 谁会开着阳台门啊?
I... I should have known. Who does that?
Pria 这不是你的错
Pria, this isn't your fault.
不光是这样
It's not just that.
我出去了 见了几个朋友
I went out. I went to meet some friends.
喝醉了
And I got wasted.
警♥察♥到的时候 我吓到了
And when the cops showed up, I panicked.
就...
I just...
我只想让他们赶紧离开
I just wanted them to leave.
我们会抓到他的
We're gonna find this guy.
但你要正式报♥警♥ 才能帮到我们
But it would really help us if you would report this officially.
不行
No.
不 我再也不想提起这事了
No, I don't... I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我装了新的报♥警♥系统
I have a new alarm system.
我把电脑屏幕调暗
I... I keep my computer really dim.
灯也开得很暗 这样他就看不见我在家里了
I keep the lights down low, so he can't see that I'm home.
Pria 你这样等于是囚禁了自己
Pria, you sound like a prisoner.
他走之前
Right before he left,
说很期待再见到我
he said that he looked forward to seeing me again.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
还好 你呢?
Yeah. You?
还行
Yeah.
我们会抓住他的
We'll get him.
我知道
I know.
性犯罪组派警探来了
Hey, Sex Crimes is sending over a detective.
你们查到什么了?
What do you got?
已经查到三个匹配的 刚开始细看
I already got three matches. Just started looking.
共性如下 受害者总是单身女性
Common denominators... we've got single women in their homes
时间在晚上十点到凌晨两点之间
between 10:00 P.M. and 2:00 A.M.
至少有一扇门窗是开着的
There's always a door or a window that's open,
都发生在过去七周内
and it's all in the last seven weeks.
最近气温上升
All right, well, that's when the weather got nice.
开窗户很正常
Open windows, that makes sense.
警官们 这位是Capello警探
Officers. This is Detective Capello.
大家好 很高兴认识你们
Hi, there. Nice to meet you all.
给我们找个地方开会吧?
Is there someplace we can talk?
一天吗? 你们做了很多工作啊
One day? You've done a lot of work.
那人闯进了Nash警探的家
The guy broke into detective Nash's apartment,
袭击了McNally警官
attacked officer McNally.
我们非常希望抓到他
We're obviously keen to find him.
这个我没见过 Pria Malik?
This one's new to me, Pria Malik?
强♥暴♥的事她没报♥警♥
She didn't report her assault.
那就更难弄了 细节很相似就是了
That makes it harder. Looks like the same details, though.
强♥奸♥犯有四种类型
So, there's four types of rapists
这名嫌犯应该是权力满足型
This guy is looking like power reassurance,
所谓的绅士强♥奸♥犯
the "gentleman rapist."
他们的强♥奸♥幻想是认识受害者
Deluded fantasies of knowing the victim
是受害者邀请他们来的
and being invited in.
提前观察 是吗?
Surveillance in advance, right?
对 他动手前会花几周时间观察受害人
Yeah, he's watching his targets for weeks before he hits.
我查一个嫌犯有段时间了
I've been working a suspect for a while now.
如果你们相信侧写师的话
And if you believe the profilers,
这家伙应该没受什么教育
this guys is poorly educated,
做低薪工作 独居或跟老妈住在一起
he has a menial job, lives alone or with his mother.
但该名嫌犯的作案手段升级得很快
This guy is escalating quickly, though...
越来越暴♥力♥ 也越来越自♥制♥
a lot more violent, and not a lot of self-control.
好吧 我们怎么办?
Okay, so what do we do?
不怎么办 我们在查了
Nothing. We're on it.
不好意思 什么叫你们在查了
Uh, sorry, you're "on it"... like,
是刚开始查啊还是查了一阵了?
you're newly on it or you've been on it?
我们大部分人都住这一区
Because most of us live in this neighborhood,
从来没听说过有这号♥人物
and we haven't heard one thing about this guy,
我们可是警♥察♥啊
and we're police officers.
一旦我们警告大家 大家就会陷入恐慌
Well, we start warning the public, the public starts to panic.
嫌犯就会跑路 重新选择作案地点
The suspect goes to ground and relocates
在完全不同的地方袭击别的女性
and starts attacking women in a completely different area.
我们失了先手 他会换个地方重新开始
We lose our lead time, and he just starts all over again.
行 但我们有义务保护这里的女性
Okay, but we have a responsibility to protect the women in this neighborhood.
不该由我们来决定她们安全与否
We don't get to decide how safe they are or not.
我们发过誓的 有责任保护她们 告诉她们真♥相♥
We have a sworn duty to protect them, tell them the truth,
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表