剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
而且他家音响效果酷毙了
Also, they have just phat acoustics. Okay?
我今晚要去那边给Izzy的乐队敲鼓
I am playing, um, I'm playing drums in Izzy's band there tonight.
好耶!
Yes!
太棒了
Awesome.
希望今晚不加班吧 你俩都来啊
Here's hoping no overtime. Okay, you're both on the list.
你俩得结伴来啊
Like, you're each other's plus-one.
今晚需要你俩的能量呢
So I need your energy there.
他真有意思
Funny.
帅哥
Hey, handsome.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我之前跟你说过Juliet Ward的事
What I told you about Juliet Ward...
是真的 她是内务部的
it's true. She's I.A.
我都对了多少次了?
How many times am I right?
大家有没有计数啊?
I mean, is anybody even keeping count anymore?
你听我说
Listen to me.
Ted McDonald说Santana警监是黑警
Ted McDonald said Commissioner Santana was corrupt.
他说他有证据指证他
He said he had evidence against him.
结果Ted McDonald就死了
Okay? Then Ted McDonald dies,
证据也都炸飞了
and his evidence blows up.
所以Juliet才来的
Which is why Juliet's here.
因为如果Santana是爆♥炸♥案的幕后黑手
Because if Santana was behind the bomb,
那15分局肯定有内贼
then someone in 15 helped him.
这不是已经说过了么
We've been through this.
Santana已经猜出Juliet来这儿的原因了
Santana has figured out why Juliet is here,
他要Noellle今晚6点下班前就汇报给他
and he wants Noelle's report by the end of the day, 6:00.
那她查到嫌疑人了吗?
Well, does she even have a name?
Oliver Shaw
Oliver Shaw.
得了 Sam 这不搞笑嘛
Come on. Sam, that is ridiculous.
是 当然很好笑
Yeah, obviously, it's ridic...
可我们怎么想并不重要
it doesn't matter what we think, okay?
爆♥炸♥那天 有人用Oliver的门禁卡进了证物室
Oliver's key card was used in the evidence room the day of the bombing.
那又怎么了? 谁都有可能用他的门禁卡啊
So? Anybody could have used his key card.
他还升职了 对吧
Then t-there's his promotion, right?
从小警♥察♥直接升到执行警长
Beat cop to Staff Sergeant...
算越级吧
that's a big one.
这升职又不是他想要的
He didn't even want that promotion.
Andy 我说的只是从内务部的角度 可能会看到的事实
Andy, I'm just looking at this how I.A. is gonna look at it, okay?
如果我是他们 我也会怀疑的
If I were them, I would have questions.
如果Santana真有问题...
If Santana is dirty...
他可以让Oliver背黑锅 他绝对会这么做的
And he can pin it all on Oliver, he will.
那我们怎么办?
Well, what are we supposed to do?
我不知道 我们 我...
I don't know. We... I...
先找到是谁在帮Santana 洗清Oliver的嫌疑
we find out who helped Santana, and we clear Oliver.
什么 赶在6点之前吗?
What... by 6:00 tonight?
Dov之前一直在情报部工作
Dov... Dov was working the Intelligence
后来他们的任务被Jarvis叫停了
Unit before Jarvis shut them down.
他肯定知道些什么
I mean, he's got to know something.
我绝对信任他
And I would trust him with my life.
行 你去吧 我去查查证物室的记录
Okay, go. I'll check the evidence-room records.
今晚吗?
Tonight?
对 要赶在6点前 否则Santana就要栽赃Oliver了
Yes, by 6:00, otherwise, Santana could sewer Oliver.
快告诉我你都查到了些什么
So, what should I know?
我们查到了炸♥弹♥来源
We found out where the bomb came from,
然后就没线索了
but it didn't go anywhere.
炸♥弹♥来源是哪里?
Where did it come from?
一个卖♥♥炸♥药♥的 叫Chris Klem
Some explosives dealer named Chris Klem.
他人呢?
Well, where's he at?
失踪了 在Kitchener备着案呢
On a missing-persons list in Kitchener.
Klem是个鳏夫 单亲爸爸
Klem's a widower and a single father.
他和15岁的女儿Ava一起失踪的
Both he and his 15-year-old daughter, Ava, are missing.
这条线索你跟进了吗?
Did you follow up on that?
我想啊 可Jarvis一个月前就不让我们查了
I tried, but Jarvis shut us down about a month ago.
之前查到他的信♥用♥卡♥和银行账户都没动静
Up until that point, there'd been no activity on his credit cards or bank accounts.
我今天可以再查查看
I mean, I could check again today.
赶紧查
Yeah. Do that.
好吗 我和Sam这就去Kitchener
Okay, Sam and I are gonna go to Kitchener.
跟那边的警♥察♥聊聊
We'll talk to the local police.
Dov 这事千万不能告诉别人
Dov, do not tell anybody about this.
Oliver还不知道
Oliver doesn't know.
好了 各位 注意了 听好
All right, guys, listen up. Focus. Listen.
家住Westerland Court的一个孩子失踪了
We have a kid who's disappeared from his house over in Westerland Court.
他叫Evan Malone 今年9岁
His name is Evan Malone. He is 9 years old.
今天我们要全力侦破此案
This is going to be the focus of our day, okay?
已经有同事去现场了
We have officers on the scene.
他们会带那边的嫌犯过来
They're gonna be bringing people from the neighborhood back here
由我们来审问
for questioning.
说不定他们当中有人
Hopefully, some of those folks are gonna be witnesses
今早看见Evan了
that may have seen Evan this morning.
你说
Yes?
他失踪多久了?
How long has he been missing?
俩小时了
He's been gone for two hours.
需要广播安珀警戒吗?
We talking AMBER Alert?
不知道
We don't know what we're talking about.
Moore 广播安珀警戒需要什么条件?
Moore, what do we need for an AMBER Alert?
儿童遭到绑♥架♥的证据
Evidence of child abduction.
必须是18岁以下的儿童
So, uh, the child must be under 18, and we got to believe
且被认定受到人身伤害或死亡威胁
that they're under threat of bodily harm or death.
所以需要嫌犯描述或至少车辆描述
So, we would need a description of the suspect or at least a vehicle.
安珀警戒是为了让大家知道有孩子失踪了
An AMBER Alert lets the world know that a child is missing.
而失踪人口不过一纸公文
A missing-persons report gets put into a file.
都去找到Moore刚才提到的证据
Go and find me what Moore said.
有消息会转告大家
Any extra information we get will be forwarded on to you.
动作快啊 同志们
Make this fast, folks.
他们失踪了3个月
They've been missing for three months. ( Chris Klem )
不知道这房♥子是在哪个州
Wonder what state the house is in. ( Ave Klem)
基奇纳警局说 房♥子他们原封不动
Uh, well, Kitchener P.D. said they left it the way they found it.
除非他们有官方死亡证明
I mean, nobody can touch it
不然谁也不能动 所以...
unless they have formal death certificates, so...
有亲属吗
Any relatives?
没有近亲
Uh, no close ones.
双方父母都去世了
Both sets of parents are deceased.
在密尔沃基有个姑妈
There's one aunt in Milwaukee,
但她很久没跟他联♥系♥了
but she hasn't heard from him in years.
失踪人口... 除非有人闹 不然没人急着调查
Missing persons... low priority unless somebody's making noise.
那咱们就"闹"一下
Well, let's make some noise.
就在这儿
It's right here.
这房♥子确实意料之中
The house certainly looks like you'd expect it to.
嗯...
Well...
我注意到...
I've noticed, uh...
你没有戴着戒指
You haven't been wearing your ring.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我有点...过敏
Well, I-I kind of developed, uh, an allergic reaction.
不过我可以买♥♥一种喷♥剂♥ 管用的
Um, but there's actually a spray that I can get that will make it...
她来了
she's here.
你好 McNally?
Hi, there. McNally?
我是
Yes.
Swarek 嗨 Norman警探
Swarek, hi. Detective Norman.
嘿 感谢你临时赶来见我们
Hey, thanks for coming to meet us on such short notice.
我们...看过案卷了
We've, uh, we've seen the file,
不过或许你可以 从你的角度再讲一下?
but maybe you could fill us in from your end?
没问题 邻居发现狗被锁在外面...
Yeah, for sure. Uh, the neighbors found the dog locked outside...
没有食物和水 所以就打电♥话♥给我们
no food, no water... so they called us.
学校也有几天没见过Ava了
School hadn't seen Ava for a couple of days,
我们就开始找她
so we started looking for her.
狗现在在哪儿
Where's the dog now?
邻居收养了
Oh, the neighbor took it.
我本来可以自己养的 但家里已经有一条狗了
I would have took it myself, except I already got a dog.
很奇怪 是吧 他们就凭空消失了
It's weird, right? They disappeared into thin air.
如果我是信徒的话 我会说他们是去极乐世界了
If I were the religious type, I'd swear they were raptured.
你有问过谁吗
Did you speak with anyone, uh,
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表