剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
那你呢?
What about you?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我很好 就是不应该破坏协议
I'm great. I just shouldn't have broken the deal...
完全保密 不联♥系♥ 只有爱
total secrecy, no contact, just love.
你会遵守承诺吗?
You gonna keep that promise?
不联♥系♥?
No contact?
我不需要联♥系♥
I don't need contact.
在这里就够了
It's right here.
你会为我们保密的 对吧
You'll keep our secret, right?
是啊
Yeah. Yes.
当然
Sure.
来吧
Come on.
我需要你的包
I need your bag.
那...这些天你住在哪儿?
So... Where you living these days?
你真的关心?
You actually care?
是 真的关心
Yeah, I actually do.
我住在朋友那儿
I'm staying with a friend.
我只是...想弄到足够的钱 自己找地方住
I'm just... Trying to get enough money together to get my own place.
很好
Good.
我知道你说过咱们的交情救不了我 但是...
I know that you said that our history wasn't gonna save me, but...
Sammy 如果我告诉你是谁捅伤Alan的呢?
Sammy, what if I could give you the name of the guy that stabbed Alan?
是不是Dan McCann?
Was it Dan McCann?
是
Yeah.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为他动手之后 我刚好撞见
'Cause I walked in right after he did it.
我是说 我看到他从他钱包里拿钱
I mean, I saw him taking the money right out of his wallet.
跟你买♥♥毒品?
To buy drugs from you?
不是的 我...
Well... No... I...
McNally 嘿 怎么了?
McNally, hey. What's up?
怎么?
Uh... W-what?
好 好的 我马上来
Um... Okay. A-a-all right. I'm on my way.
嘿 这边你处理下 好吗?
Uh, s... hey, can you handle this?
好
Yeah.
好 交给你了?
Okay, you got this?
好的
Yeah, yeah.
抱歉 对不起 谢谢
I'm sorry. Sorry. Thanks.
好了 好了 就出来了 就出来了
Okay! Okay, you're almost there! You're almost there.
保持呼吸
Keep breathing.
Andy 我努力了
Andy, I'm trying!
你可以的
You got it.
你行的
You got it.
加油
Come on.
知道吗
You know what?
我撒了谎 我没有想清楚
I lied. I don't have this figured out!
我不知道怎么抚养一个小女孩 特别是她会不会喜欢我
I don't how to raise a girl, especially if she's like me.
万一我搞不定她呢?
I mean, what if I can't handle her?
嘿嘿嘿 你是我认识最强悍的女人了
Hey. Hey, hey. You're one of the toughest women I know.
你没问题的 好吗
You can handle it, okay?
好
Okay.
加油
Keep going.
再来一次 呼吸
One more. Just keep breathing.
好 加油 使劲
Okay. Come on. Come on.
等等 慢着
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on!
不 不不 别用力 别用力
No, no, no! Don't push, don't push, don't push!
等一下 不不不 拜托 停下
Wait. No, no, no, no, no! Please, stop! Stop!
等下 等等 好像出问题了
Wait. Wait. I think there's a glitch.
好像脐带绕在孩子脖子上了
I think her umbilical cord is wrapped around her neck.
什么?
What?!
是啊 等一下 先别用力
Yeah, just hold on. Don't push.
等一下 等等
Hold it. Hold on.
Andy 我胸口痛
Andy, my chest hurts!
我知道 我知道 坚持一下
I know, I know, I know! Hold on a second.
好 好 你行的 用力
Okay. Okay. You got it. Push.
再来
One more time.
深呼吸
Breathe.
好好 好了 出来了
Okay, okay, okay! You got it!
好 她很完美
Okay! She's perfect.
她没事
She's okay.
Marlo?
Marlo?
Sylvia! Sylvia 我需要你
Sylvia! Sylvia, I need you.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你来抱着宝宝 好吗
You got to hold the baby, okay?
对 抱着她
Yeah. Just hold her.
拜托 拜托
Please, please, please.
醒醒啊 Marlo
Come on, Marlo.
你的宝贝闺女等着你呢
You got a little girl waiting for you.
她没事 她没事
She's okay. She's okay.
是女孩儿?
Is she?
是呢 来 过来
Yes. Come. Come here.
你做得很好
You did so good.
这脸蛋儿
Oh, the face.
瞧这张小脸
What a face.
天啊 嗨 小天使
Oh, my God. Hi, Angel.
谢谢
Thank you.
你心中的巡逻梦想
This patrol fantasy that you're playing out...
你希望能像...过去一样
you want it be like it was, like old times.
我...我现在很开心了 长官
I, uh... I couldn't be happier, sir.
问题是 工作照旧 但你不同了
The problem is, the job's the same, but you're different.
如果你想你的名字出现在名单上 你知道怎么找我
If you want your name on that list, you know where I am.
今天一点不刺♥激♥
That is not much of a day.
无聊的一天意味着你完成了工作
Well, a boring day means you've done your job
现在可以回家了
and you get to go home.
那是我的台词
That is my line.
是我的台词
That's my line!
即便我们没有爱 大脑也会制♥造♥爱 是吧?
So, the brain will create love even when we don't have it, right?
你想说什么?
What's your point?
没什么 除了你对完美感情关系的理解
Nothing, except for the fact that your idea of a perfect relationship
就是一场错误的幻想
is nothing but a delusional fantasy.
行了 很好笑
Come on. It's funny.
不是吗? 好吧 怎么了 Dov
No? Okay, what's up, Dov?
你几个月不跟我讲话 现在又想做朋友了?
You don't talk to me for months, and now you want to be my friend?
其实 不 我不想
Actually, no, I don't.
你不想吗?
No? You don't?
不再想了
Not anymore.
好 何不帮自己一个忙
Okay, so, why don't you do yourself a favor
对我生气呢?
and just get mad at me already?
骂骂我 发泄出来
Yell at me. Get it out.
不 不要怒视 不要气愤
No. No glaring. No huffing.
对我发火
Get mad at me.
你别逼我
Don't poke me.
你应得的
You deserve it.
不 我不是 我什么都没做
No, I don't deserve it! I didn't do anything!
我们的感情就是一段外遇
Our entire relationship was an affair.
我都没办法生气
I couldn't even get mad about it
因为你中了枪 差点死掉
because you got shot and you almost died.
很好 继续说
Good. Keep going.
然后你...然后你...又这样
And then you... then you... then you do this...
成了快乐幸运的Chloe
this happy-go-lucky Chloe thing.
没有人去责怪你
Oh, oh, and you get away with...
撒谎 已婚 吻了Wes
with lying and being married and kissing Wes
为所欲为 就因为
and doing whatever you want because,
"我是Chloe 我很快活 我自♥由♥奔放"
"oh, I'm Chloe. I'm so bubbly. I'm a free spirit."
是 我生气你嫁给过别人
Yes, I'm mad that you were married to somebody else,
我不高兴我永远成不了第一个娶你的人
and I hate that I'll never be married to you first!
来吧
Just do it.
来啊
Do it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我要烧掉这封信
I'm gonna burn this letter.
我可不会在这儿烧的
Oh, I'm not burning anything in here.
那我就碎掉 我甚至会吃掉
Well, then I'll shred it, and I'll even eat it.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表